Author Topic: A JTF First. Newman is NOT Online!  (Read 5474 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: A JTF First. Newman is NOT Online!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2007, 03:03:13 PM »
newman is always trash talking me, so what's wrong with me wanting him gone?

Pay him no mind, FTF.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »
I'm ba-ack! ;D
Dammit I was just about to start celebrating.

You're such a troll.

I can't beleive Chaim let's you be a moderator.

If there was any elections on here I would vote for you to be a mod since you have a fair and balanced mind.

Thanks, SikhsUnited. Although even if I was asked to be a moderator, I might decline because I don't think I have the time for it. But thanks for your compliment. I try to be logical if at all possible.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 03:47:23 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »

Make believe for a second that you're Jerry Seinfeld and that this is the Newman that Jerry despises. Would it be as fun if that Newman wasn't there? Try not to take a clown so seriously.

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »

Make believe for a second that you're Jerry Seinfeld and that this is the Newman that Jerry despises. Would it be as fun if that Newman wasn't there? Try not to take a clown so seriously.

The REAL reason he wants me gone is because he's a missionary who attempts to spread anti Torah heresy on this forum and I'm on to him.

ftf

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2007, 07:14:33 PM »

The REAL reason he wants me gone is because he's a missionary who attempts to spread anti Torah heresy on this forum and I'm on to him.
newman, have you remembered to check your closet for that mad axe murderer yet today?

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 07:15:49 PM »

newman, have you remembered to check your closet for that mad axe murderer yet today?

Told you before..........I AM the axe murderer. ;D