Author Topic: Minority Children OUTNUMBERING White children!  (Read 739 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Minority Children OUTNUMBERING White children!
« on: April 06, 2011, 03:26:31 PM »
The future of white America is South Africa! What goes around comes around, America pushed South Africa to where it is today, and now America is facing the same future!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/06/us/06census.html?_r=1&src=recg

WASHINGTON — America’s population of white children, a majority now, will be in the minority during this decade, sooner than previously expected, according to a new report.

The Census Bureau had originally forecast that 2023 would be the tipping point for the minority population under the age of 18. But rapid growth among Latinos, Asians and people of more than one race has pushed it earlier, to 2019, according to William Frey, the senior demographer at the Brookings Institution who wrote the report about the shift, which has far-reaching political and policy implications.

The single largest increase was among Hispanics, whose birthrates are far above those of non-Hispanic whites, largely because the white population is aging and proportionally has fewer women in their child-bearing years. The median age of whites is 41, compared with 27 for Hispanics, the report said.

As a result, America’s future will include a far more diverse young population, and a largely white older generation. The contrast raises important policy questions. Will the older generation pay for educating a younger generation that looks less like itself? And while the young population is a potential engine of growth for the economy, will it be a burden if it does not have access to adequate education?  

The population of white children fell by 4.3 million, or about 10 percent, in the last decade, while the population of Hispanic and Asian children grew by 5.5 million, or about 38 percent, according to the report, which was based on 2010 Census numbers.

The number of African-American children also fell, down by 2 percent. Over all, minorities now make up 46.5 percent of the under-18 population.

Whites are now the minority of child populations in 10 states, double the number from the previous decade, according to the report, and in 35 cities, including Atlanta, Phoenix and Orlando, Fla. Vermont had the largest drop in its child population of any state.

The changes also have political implications. Though whites are still 63 percent of the population as a whole, that is down from 75.6 percent in 1990, and minorities, particularly Hispanics, who now outnumber blacks, are becoming an increasingly important part of the electorate.

Mr. Frey estimates that whites will slip into the minority by about 2041.  The number of whites grew by just 1.2 percent in the population as a whole in the last decade, a fraction of the 43 percent growth among Latinos.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Minority Children OUTNUMBERING White children!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 05:32:13 PM »
All due respect a lot of these minorities just happen to be Asian, which isn't a terrible thing...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »
All due respect a lot of these minorities just happen to be Asian, which isn't a terrible thing...
The picture described is not one that warms my heart... I like the America I grew up in... We had a little of everything but everyone tried to be American... The problem with most  Asians and Hispanics is they have no desire to become part of the fabric of America... They are here for the "Yankee Dollar" and nothing more... Once their numbers give them control of the entire picture the people that built America will quickly be pushed to the side.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 06:37:06 PM »

While I respect and admire the Asian people, I don't want the white race to become a minority.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
When the white race becomes a minority they will not be treated as other minorities will now. They will never be seen to have suffered enough and will be persecuted heavily in many ways.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
The picture described is not one that warms my heart... I like the America I grew up in... We had a little of everything but everyone tried to be American... The problem with most  Asians and Hispanics is they have no desire to become part of the fabric of America... They are here for the "Yankee Dollar" and nothing more... Once their numbers give them control of the entire picture the people that built America will quickly be pushed to the side.

The founding fathers did not start this country for it to turn into something like that.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:18:20 AM »
ummmmmmmmmmmm
Asian in what way?
I'm seeing lots of paks and other muslims who are categorised as Asian.
Not only do they NOT want to assimilate they want to make America a muslim hell hole.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 10:24:31 AM »
ummmmmmmmmmmm
Asian in what way?
I'm seeing lots of paks and other muslims who are categorised as Asian.
Not only do they NOT want to assimilate they want to make America a muslim hell hole.

That's what they mean by Asian yes. Southwest Asian/Arabs

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
Whenever I think asian I think far east and not muslim.  But you are all correct about muslims calling themselves asian.  So clearly, that is a problem.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein