Author Topic: Pig Foot parcel and letter sent to Rep.King also anti white  (Read 562 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
it's also anti Jewish lol the idiot who sent it thinks King is Jewish.King is an Irish Catholic  

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/04/muslim-threat-to-rep-peter-king-kiss-my-black-muslim-asswhite-[censored]-would-soon-be-naming-their-son.html

Muslim Threat to Rep Peter King: "kiss my black Muslim donkey," "white deleted" would soon be naming their sons Mohammed, note contained anti-Semitic slurs, called the pig's foot a "Jew foot"

Muslim Brotherhood-tied CAIR's response to this ugly racist threat by a Muslim: "It was an anti-Muslim bigot, not being brain surgeons they got their signals crossed"

Could you imagine of the shoe were on the other bloody foot and if Muslim Congressman Hakim Muhammad Ellison were on the receiving end?

Where is the dhimmedia? Where is the moral outrage?

Pig & a poke: Rep. King threat racist, too NY Post

WASHINGTON -- The threatening package containing a bloody pig's foot sent to Rep. Pete King (R-LI) was as much a racist assault as it was religious hate mail, The Post has learned.

The rambling note accompanying the porcine parcel proclaimed that "white deleted" would soon be naming their sons Mohammed, said a Capitol Hill source.

The note contained anti-Semitic slurs, called the pig's foot a "Jew foot," taunted "kiss my black Muslim donkey," and said King -- who is Catholic -- was targeted because of hearings he held on the radicalization of Muslim Americans.

King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, received numerous threats over the hearings and has been getting additional security.

The congressman's office would not comment on the threatening package other than to say it was cooperating with the investigation and referred questions to the Capitol Police.  

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/pig_poke_rep_king_threat_racist_26m3EqGxJlMq27U8tA9ClO#ixzz1IrcuLjHp  

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:11:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pig Foot parcel and letter sent to Rep.King also anti white
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »
I heard about this and said to myself. King is uncovering so many things that Islam and the Left do not want to get out!  Go Pete King

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 03:37:55 PM »
Islam is a black, wicked, crooked, demented, perverted, subhuman, cruel, and death oriented cult.

Though I may not witness its complete and utter destruction in my lifetime I am assured by my belief that Hashem will dash Islam and all its followers against the rocks, providing painful death and destruction to all that is islam.

Yemach Shemo Vezichro!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 08:51:36 PM »
Nice to see scum turning on scum.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 10:37:09 PM »
It really seems like every Black Muslim believes that if you are white, you are a Jew.   Also, lets not forget what happend in Egypt when the scum gang raped the blond reporter and screamed 'Jew' over and over again, even though she was Christain.