Author Topic: Israeli media again giving major attention to our movement  (Read 1929 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Israeli media again giving major attention to our movement
« on: March 08, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »
בס''ד

Last night, Channel 2 television news (the largest in Israel) did a story on our movement allegedly publicizing the identity of Shabak agents, thereby disrupting Shabak's efforts to entrap Jewish heroes in Judea and Samaria.

Today, two more major articles on another incident involving our Hebrew forum. Muli Segev yimach shmo ve zichro is an actor and producer on the radical leftwing Israeli television program "Eretz Nehederet". Segev frequently compares the valiant Jewish pioneers of Judea and Samaria to the Nazis. Segev even calls the politicians of the phony "right" like Avigdor Lieberman "fascists". Someone on our Hebrew forum decided to report on a picture that has circulated on the internet of Segev dressed as a Nazi SS soldier. The Bolshevik media is reporting on this.

Here is an article from Walla, Israel's biggest web site: http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/6/1802359&m=1&mid=110477

And another article from Roter: http://rotter.net/cgi-bin/forum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=16530&forum=scoops1&viewmode=threaded

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israeli media again giving major attention to our movement
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 01:29:03 PM »
The media's outraged

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
Muli Segev is the editor of Eretz Nehedert, and one of senior executives of Keshet (the main operator of channel 2 and the site mako.co.il). He used to be a child actor.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 02:38:53 PM »
But I suppose the media still don't say the word HaYamin HaAmiti ?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 02:48:02 PM »
But I suppose the media still don't say the word HaYamin HaAmiti ?

בס''ד

Actually in these two latest articles they mention "Hayamin Haamiti" and "Chaim Ben Pesach". So that is giving us some good publicity.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 04:02:01 PM »
בס''ד

Actually in these two latest articles they mention "Hayamin Haamiti" and "Chaim Ben Pesach". So that is giving us some good publicity.

That's a very positive development !

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
Chaim you should send them a letter saying If you are going to defame me on national israeli televesion then debate me and see who the people of israel favors more. And chaim im surprised that the site isnt working that slow now, because i thought that publication would result in a massive ammount of israeli jews checking out our website and our self respecting jewish message.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:12:39 PM »
Wow that's great.

Was the picture something that was photoshopped, or did that filthy self-hating animal actually wear a nazi uniform?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 08:27:20 AM »
Thanks Chaim, You have been a strong advocate for truth and not backing Down!!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 08:32:03 AM »
Wow that's great.

Was the picture something that was photoshopped, or did that filthy self-hating animal actually wear a nazi uniform?
He's very ugly and yes that photo was poorly photoshopped.It's not important whether it was real or not it got attention of the Israeli media
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
Chaim thanks for the heads up I didn't know that Ertz Nehaderet was a leftist show. I was going to watch it to improve my hebrew. It's very hard to find a good program in Israel that isn't leftist
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »
Great News indeed...
Keep up the good work Chaim!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 08:27:44 PM »
He's very ugly and yes that photo was poorly photoshopped.It's not important whether it was real or not it got attention of the Israeli media

Of course, you are right!  I was just curious to know.  It makes it funnier that someone photoshopped this villain.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Great stuff!  They are even interviewing a few Knesset members about all this.  However, it's not clear to me whether someone on the Hebrew forum actually created the photo or simply posted something they found on the internet.  If it was circulating on the web, why would they mention us?

Good question.

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 09:58:58 PM »
for the last 20 years now there are a simple black graffiti in Israel that repeats itself in numerous places,all over the country, saying simply 2 words : "כהנא צדק" (in english :"Kahane was Right" ).
and as a result,after every major injustice of arab acts of terror you always meet some angree Jew the day after that is saying justifiably:"!כהנא באמת צדק" (in english: "Kahane was truly right!").
so the graffiti was not in vain,i find it hard to believe that someone would remember those words without the graffiti to make him remember after all those years.
and now it's time for some new title,something like: "? מי זה חיים בן פסח" (who is Chaim Ben Pesach?) .
I'm not sure about graffiti ,maybe some other creative ways will do .
simultaneously Chaim should keep on doing a Hebrew videos talking about the burning subjects of the hour in Israel and continue shooting his provocative thoughts with his unique style about every pips and squeak in Israel and posting it quickly to the internet while its still relevant,because the average majority in Israel are addicted to current affairs,somehow it became their secular Bible ,but they forget everything a few days after,strange ha...?
in addition to that i also thinks it is really important that you'll keep up with your sense of humor because this is how you'll get the young ones that are not listening to the news and the addiction to current affairs hasn't began to percolate their minds yet,but they'll never refuse a good laugh with their friends.you can also address them by using their established hate to the kilkulation system(sorry,i meant education system) and their parents education and tell them to have an opinion of their own even if its against what they are told to do and believe in,they will absolutely love it! for example:you can do a History lessons in conjunction of what they are learning in school,lets say about Herzel,but this time the miserable truth about him.or in preparation for the Rabin memorial day you can upload a special memorial video reminding his part of the Altalena affair together with Ben Gurion that knew how to stand on his head but he never knew how to use it for thinking.and so on...
of course its a דרך חתחתים (long way full of bumps) but if you'll make these two population listen to you seriously  eventually they'll understand you're right and we might have a chance here.
this is my 2 shekels...