Author Topic: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.  (Read 44284 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.
« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2007, 04:34:11 AM »
You can be anything you want Imerica you live in the US and the year is 2007.  ::)
I'm proud to be a strong woman.
I'm lucky - I have great respect for the men in my life and they for me.
So I don't need the International Year of the Woman(or whatever) to make me strong.
If their goal is to tell women how great they are or could be - that's good.
If they have that you can be great despite men attitude - who needs them.

PS - I'm a strong woman but I am not a man - somethings the male does better and somethings the woman does.

I didn't know you were a chick! Bullcat sounds so butch. ;)
It does doesn't it  ;)
Picked out of thin air by a seven year old child.
I'm stuck with it.  ;D
I don't know about the name - but you definitely win the Best Icon award!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2007, 04:35:51 AM »
You can be anything you want Imerica you live in the US and the year is 2007.  ::)
So I don't need the International Year of the Woman(or whatever) to make me strong.

PS - I'm a strong woman but I am not a man - somethings the male does better and somethings the woman does.

It does doesn't it  ;)
Picked out of thin air by a seven year old child.
I'm stuck with it.  ;D
I don't know about the name - but you definitely win the Best Icon award!

Yeah.  Its cute, huh?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2007, 04:40:41 AM »
You can be anything you want Imerica you live in the US and the year is 2007.  ::)

Bullcat is one of our more steadfast and level-headed members.
Thank You Scriabin.
I appreciate those kind words.

I'm always honest, Bullcat.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2007, 04:49:11 AM »
 ;D  It is strange isn't it?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2007, 04:52:55 AM »
;D  It is strange isn't it?

Yeah it is - but it is kinda cute.  Is that a watermelon rind?  I wonder if it was just licked clean by... Nyquila!  Ummm hmmm!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2007, 04:54:33 AM »

Yeah it is - but it is kinda cute.  Is that a watermelon rind?  I wonder if it was just licked clean by... Nyquila!  Ummm hmmm!

Looks like a lime peel.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2007, 05:00:33 AM »
Oh - I certainly hope not!  ;)
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep now thinking about that one.
I'm going to have to try - I need to get up in 2 hours.  Good Night.

Nyquila - great name by the way!  ummmm hmmmm!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:27 AM »
Scriabin - Let's hope it is a lime peel.  I don't want to think of where the melon might have been!   GoodNight.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2007, 05:04:08 AM »

Looks like a lime peel.
Would a lime peel fit around a cat's head?  Anyway, good night bullcat.   :o I 've gotta get to bed too.

Imerica

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2007, 09:33:44 AM »
You can be anything you want Imerica you live in the US and the year is 2007.  ::)

I'm a strong woman because of what I conquered in my life, not because of what happened during the year I was born in. I didn't find that info out until I was 30. It makes me feel good that there was a time that women were celebrated, though. I won't lie about that. Before I found out about it, I was just as strong as I am now.

newman

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2007, 09:46:45 AM »

I'm a strong woman because of what I conquered in my life, not because of what happened during the year I was born in. I didn't find that info out until I was 30. It makes me feel good that there was a time that women were celebrated, though. I won't lie about that. Before I found out about it, I was just as strong as I am now.

[/quote]

I told you....you're plucky. ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »

I don't doubt that!
If you carry on your life in a respectful way - then you will be respected and celebrated.
Despite being a man or a woman.
Some of the organizations that promote women - do it while bashing men/society for what they see as problems that women have.  I can understand why men find these organizations offensive.  
Alot of women today have the I can do whatever I like attitude  - but don't like the results they get from acting that way.  We do not live in a perfect world - that just doesn't fly - especially for women.
For instance - I will try to teach my child the importance of having respect for yourself.  That the way you dress, how you treat your body, how you act around other people sends out a message.  If you disrespect yourself  then people will do the same.  
Feminist organizations are doing a disservice to the young women of today while filling their coffers.
They should not pit men against women.  It is distructive to our society.
We are all parts of the same whole.
Do you work Imerica?
Because the myth of your a strong woman you can have it all - is BS - you can have it all but someone or something suffers in the long run.  It may be hard to admit but it is true.
Not many people on LongIsland manage in a one income household.
So I know lots of working women - who feel very tired, guilty and at times disgruntled.
I had a stay at home Mom when I was younger and it was wonderful.
When we were grown she did go back to work.
We are women - we are strong - but in all honesty do we really have it all today?

Any way I digress - I still love when I see the American flag flying anywhere and anytime.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:07:08 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2007, 10:30:58 AM »

[/quote]
OK Newman - we get it - You like Imerica  ;)

Imerica

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »

I don't doubt that!
If you carry on your life in a respectful way - then you will be respected and celebrated.
Despite being a man or a woman.
Some of the organizations that promote women - do it while bashing men/society for what they see as problems that women have.  I can understand why men find these organizations offensive.  
Alot of women today have the I can do whatever I like attitude  - but don't like the results they get from acting that way.  We do not live in a perfect world - that just doesn't fly - especially for women.
For instance - I will try to teach my child the importance of having respect for yourself.  That the way you dress, how you treat your body, how you act around other people sends out a message.  If you disrespect yourself  then people will do the same.  
Feminist organizations are doing a disservice to the young women of today while filling their coiffers.
They should not pit men against women.  It is distructive to our society.
We are all parts of the same whole.
Do you work Imerica?
Because the myth of your a strong woman you can have it all - is BS - you can have it all but someone or something suffers in the long run.  It may be hard to admit but it is true.
Not many people on LongIsland manage in a one income household.
So I know lots of working women - who feel very tired, guilty and at times disgruntled.
I had a stay at home Mom when I was younger and it was wonderful.
When we were grown she did go back to work.
We are women - we are strong - but in all honesty do we really have it all today?

Any way I digress - I still love when I see the American flag flying anywhere and anytime.
I don't work outside of the home, I'm a Stay at home mom. My job at home is a lot more important that going out to work now.  However I am working on my degrees so that I may be able to be certified as an elementary educator in 4 years, my 2 year old will be 6 then and will be attending school full-time so I'll be able to work then. However I feel that I DO have it all without having to leave the house to work.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2007, 08:01:38 PM »
Well Imerica - you are quite lucky that you have the option to be a stay at home Mother.
What makes you think it is not very important for me right now?
I have to work for our health benefits.
I work for health benefits...which brings us back to the illegals and the drain they are on the system.
For following the rules - I'm rewarded with high taxes and the high cost of health insurance.  
Yet the illegals for breaking the law get healthcare and free educations for their children. Translators provided - of course to help them break the law.
I'm just lucky enough to have parents that are willing to help raise my child
in this upside down world.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 08:09:04 PM by bullcat3 »

Imerica

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »
Well Imerica - you are quite lucky that you have the option to be a stay at home Mother.
What makes you think it is not very important for me right now?[/i]
I have to work for our health benefits.
I work for health benefits...which brings us back to the illegals and the drain they are on the system.
For following the rules - I'm rewarded with high taxes and the high cost of health insurance.  
Yet the illegals for breaking the law get healthcare and free educations for their children. Translators provided - of course to help them break the law.
I'm just lucky enough to have parents that are willing to help raise my child
in this upside down world.

Bold and italics, mine...Whoa! Hold up! Who ever said that your job isn't important. You asked me if I was working and I went into explaining about my situation. I've worked while my older kids where smaller...as young as newborn and 2 years old and as old as 5 and 7 years old. I'm also no stranger to being a SAHM. Moms have to do what they can. I'm not knocking you at all. So stop being so darned sensitive. I wasn't pointing a finger at you at all.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2007, 11:15:39 PM »
I didn't think you were pointing a finger at me.  I wouldn't care if you did.
Anyway - I wasn't telling you that my job is very important to me right now.  
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.
The choice is taken out of my hands every year when my taxes increase as does the cost of health insurance.  
I don't live over my head or work to have things.
But whatever - we digress again.

Imerica

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2007, 01:01:03 AM »
I didn't think you were pointing a finger at me.  I wouldn't care if you did.
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.
The choice is taken out of my hands every year when my taxes increase as does the cost of health insurance.  

I never questioned your staying at home with your child wouldn't be very important to you. Where did you get that? You asked me a question and I answered it and gave you MY reason for being a SAHM. So I don't think ANYTHING of your decision to work...I admire you and others who have to for it.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2007, 06:29:32 PM »
I didn't think you were pointing a finger at me.  I wouldn't care if you did.
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.

You need to be on welfare or be illegal then you can get all the health care benefits for free, because now a days most women that say they are stay at home moms are on welfare.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 06:32:02 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2007, 06:33:41 PM »

[/quote]
No, I like Imerica better then anyone else on the forum.

Imerica

« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »

Looks like a lime peel.
It is, indeed a lime peel. ::)

Imerica

« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »

Looks like a lime peel.
Would a lime peel fit around a cat's head?  Anyway, good night bullcat.   :o I 've gotta get to bed too.
Its not a cat, really. Its a kitten.

Imerica

« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »

No, I like Imerica better then anyone else on the forum.
[/quote]You lie so unconvincingly.

Imerica

« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.

You need to be on welfare or be illegal then you can get all the health care benefits for free, because now a days most women that say they are stay at home moms are on welfare.

WTF? I'm not on welfare you ... (calming down). My husband works and brings home the bacon. I don't have to work right now. But I will in the near future. I'm working on my education so that I will be able work in my area of study. YOU need to stop saying bs like that.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2007, 11:39:26 PM »

WTF? I'm not on welfare you ... (calming down). My husband works and brings home the bacon. I don't have to work right now. But I will in the near future. I'm working on my education so that I will be able work in my area of study. YOU need to stop saying bs like that.
That's good and I bet alot of that bacon has to be sliced for alot of people.