Author Topic: U.S military to throw all Americans out of NYC and give it to Bin Laden  (Read 882 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
If this was a real scenario, what would you Americans do?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:28:01 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I'd fight to stay.  Just like the point your making; i.e., no Israeli's should be forced from their homes to make way for the fakestinians!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
If this was a real scenario, what would you Americans do?
It depends on how it was done.... As you may know parts of Detroit might as well be under Bin Laden's control due to the fact muslims more or less took over neighborhoods and make up the majority of the people there.... If they can do it there by shear numbers I am sure they could also do it in other depressed places throughout the country...New York would be slightly harder because it's not a depressed city and its high profile... As for the American government moving people out I don't think that would go over so well and might even bring on some sort of revolution... The sad part of the situation over in Israel is the fact that the only part of the population there complaining and fighting are the people directly effected... In short there has been no revolution by the general population of Israel or even the threat of one so the government feels it can do as it likes with the limited number of people making a fuss.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
It depends on how it was done.... As you may know parts of Detroit might as well be under Bin Laden's control due to the fact muslims more or less took over neighborhoods and make up the majority of the people there.... If they can do it there by shear numbers I am sure they could also do it in other depressed places throughout the country...New York would be slightly harder because it's not a depressed city and its high profile... As for the American government moving people out I don't think that would go over so well and might even bring on some sort of revolution... The sad part of the situation over in Israel is the fact that the only part of the population there complaining and fighting are the people directly effected... In short there has been no revolution by the general population of Israel or even the threat of one so the government feels it can do as it likes with the limited number of people making a fuss.

CJD always hits the nail right on the head.  Great summation!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Make aliya
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The American government isn't doing it all at once they're allowing the third world to flood in uncontrolled year by year and by 2040 something or at the latest 2050 if something drastic isn't done to change it, America will be covered in sludge, it's white Christian Western heritage is losing its grip and being replaced with third world culture and third world people.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Learn Hebrew
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Topic hijack I know but isn't it funny that Dearborn, MI, which was the heart of Henry Ford's vicious Jew-hatred, is now the capital of Amerabia?