Author Topic: Why the U.S. screwed up by burying UBL at sea. Seriously.  (Read 397 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Why the U.S. screwed up by burying UBL at sea. Seriously.
« on: May 02, 2011, 07:58:06 PM »
1) It would have been a great way to pinpoint potential terrorists as they come to pray at the shrine.

2) As the Muslims go to it one by one, the world could see just how many Muslims worship this evil beast.

3) The U.S. could have made a profit by charging for it to be viewed (like a museum). The funds could have gone to terror victims etc.

4) Nevertheless, the body SHOULD have been investigated by representatives from every country in order to soothe naysayers.

5) They could have sold him on EBAY; piece by piece.

6) I ,along with others, would have liked to emit bodily solids, liquids, and gasses all over the carcass.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why the U.S. screwed up by burying UBL at sea. Seriously.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »
You bring up a very good and very important point.   Obama did not want bin Laden buried or mourned in any way because that would have given lie to his assertion that Islam does not support bin Laden.    It indeed would have shown that Muslims worldwide would have been honoring bin laden in brotherhood to his grave.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 11:15:26 PM »
I believe the navy did not want anyone to be able to worship the gravesite.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 11:16:35 PM »
I believe the navy did not want anyone to be able to worship the gravesite.

My point exactly. Read my post. Pay particular attention to the first few points that deal with this idea.

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 02:19:43 AM »
1) It would have been a great way to pinpoint potential terrorists as they come to pray at the shrine.

2) As the Muslims go to it one by one, the world could see just how many Muslims worship this evil beast.

3) The U.S. could have made a profit by charging for it to be viewed (like a museum). The funds could have gone to terror victims etc.

4) Nevertheless, the body SHOULD have been investigated by representatives from every country in order to soothe naysayers.

5) They could have sold him on EBAY; piece by piece.

6) I ,along with others, would have liked to emit bodily solids, liquids, and gasses all over the carcass.
Awesome points.  Also...

World War II lasted about six years.  It was nine years from the 9/11 attacks until bin Laden's death.  Countless people have searched for Hitler's remains, supposedly some have been found.  Osama bin Laden--to me--is basically Hitler part 2.

You can toss anything into the sea and call it bin Laden.  Understand I'm not a "everything is a conspiracy" kind of person.  But, a figure of this magnitude...yeah, I'd bring his carcass back.

Also Understand that not one nose hair from bin Laden is worth the life of a Navy SEAL.  Thankfully, they all came home...to my knowledge.

I'm talking thousands of innocents burned and crushed alive during 9/11...and you're going to honor Islam by giving him a dutiful muslim burial?