Author Topic: Buried at sea  (Read 3726 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Buried at sea
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2011, 08:33:54 PM »
I don't believe they buried him at sea or at all. I think they have his body on hand just in case they will ever need it. You think they went into trouble to give him a proper burial? Baloney. It's in a freezer somewhere. His DNA is way too valuable for them to just chuck most of it into the sea. Besides, wouldn't the Muzzies scour the Arabian Sea for evidence? OK, that might not be possible, but crazier things have happened than a massive search team finding and recovering a weighted bag at the bottom of a body of water.

why is his dna valuable? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
I don't think everything here adds up.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2011, 11:16:16 PM »
why is his dna valuable? 

Because he might not be dead and if he isn't they will have a lot of questions to answer based on the DNA thing.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2011, 11:46:05 PM »
Because he might not be dead and if he isn't they will have a lot of questions to answer based on the DNA thing.

he is dead.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 02:55:05 AM »
It can also be understood that one Helicopter was intentionally dropped and blasted by SEALs at Abbottabad. Otherwise the operation was going completely silent to the world and the world would have easily taken that Osama was caught somewhere in the Afghanistan. With this Pak and ISI would have got scot-free and USA was to be blamed for not searching OBL properly even in Afghanistan.

The blasting Helicopter has clearly brought everything to the limelight and turned the tables against the Pak & ISI and they are not in good mood.

Now BHO has got all the all the praises for capturing OBL deep within the Pakistan against the wishes of ISI.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 03:54:04 AM »
It can also be understood that one Helicopter was intentionally dropped and blasted by SEALs at Abbottabad. Otherwise the operation was going completely silent to the world and the world would have easily taken that Osama was caught somewhere in the Afghanistan. With this Pak and ISI would have got scot-free and USA was to be blamed for not searching OBL properly even in Afghanistan.

The blasting Helicopter has clearly brought everything to the limelight and turned the tables against the Pak & ISI and they are not in good mood.

Now BHO has got all the all the praises for capturing OBL deep within the Pakistan against the wishes of ISI.

I doesn't make sense to deliberatlely blast a super secrete and super expensive black ops copter in Paki territory. There is no doubt that Chinese engineers have already began inspecting the remains.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »
I don't think everything here adds up.

At least you are willing to question the government which is a good and healthy attitude to have. You're a better American than most for being willing to do that. The government is constantly lying to us.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 08:14:48 AM »
I doesn't make sense to deliberatlely blast a super secrete and super expensive black ops copter in Paki territory. There is no doubt that Chinese engineers have already began inspecting the remains.
I don't know what it is with with helicopters like this they seem to go down faster then  clay pigeons and always at the worst times... I can see if they were shot down however America has had a few situations with them over the years that really should leave the military red faced... A small part of me wants to believe that they dropped an old piece of garbage in there that only looks like the real thing to give the Pakies something to run them around in circles with and show their true intentions when asked to return the parts requested... A larger part knows this was just carelessness... Sadly this is a lot of worry over nothing because China today has very good sources to gain a great deal of information like this first hand and not through reverse engineering.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »
Besides, wouldn't the Muzzies scour the Arabian Sea for evidence?

No, not at all.  Why would they do that?  Do you think those people and their crazy beliefs operate on evidence?  I have seen absolutely no evidence of that to date.   They just say things and believe them, regardless of facts.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
No, not at all.  Why would they do that?  Do you think those people and their crazy beliefs operate on evidence?  I have seen absolutely no evidence of that to date.   They just say things and believe them, regardless of facts.

even if they did, they wouldn't find any evidence anyway

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 07:20:40 PM »
even if they did, they wouldn't find any evidence anyway

I realize that, they're not going to find a specific body in the ocean, but I'm just saying if they want to promote a conspiracy theory like they always do, it does not matter what the facts are.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »
Osama is dead like hitler is dead.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein