Author Topic: Chinese cooking live food (warning graphic and upsetting)  (Read 758 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Chinese cooking live food (warning graphic and upsetting)
« on: May 06, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Chinese cooking live food (warning graphic and upsetting)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »
Savages

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »
I won't watch the video because I think it would probably upset me too much, but I have heard of things like this.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
That's pretty gross and sad at the same time.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 04:37:29 PM »
Any animal caught in the wild by another animal can expect to be stung, paralyzed, have its limbs ripped off and eaten or swallowed whole and digested alive depending on the predator.
  This will probably put me off chinese restauraunts for a while but a bit of perspective doesn't hurt.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 04:44:21 PM »
This behavior is cruel and forbidden under the Noahide laws.  These people are the real animals and they deserve the death penalty.

I was about to say it is expressly forbidden for Jews to eat treif. Treif is an animal which has not been slaughtered by shechita. Noachides should not do it because it may be considered eating a limb torn from a living animal.

http://www.torah.org/learning/pirkei-avos/chapter1-18.html

In a similar vein, there are certain basic tenets of Judaism which apply universally. Such laws are needed for the proper function of human society. There are seven basic commandments, known as the Seven Noachide Laws - which G-d commanded to all of humanity. (The Talmud (Sanhedrin 57-8) derives them from verses from the stories of Genesis and Noah.) These are (six don't and one do): (1) idolatry (2) cursing G-d (3) murder (4) adultery / incest (5) robbery (6) eating a limb torn from a live animal (7) setting up court systems. Any Gentile who keeps these commandments - and does so because G-d commanded him - not merely because they fit his own perception of correct behavior - will receive a share in the World to Come. (See Rambam, Laws of Repentance 3:5.)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 04:46:51 PM »

Doesn't exactly make you hungry.... :yuck: :yuck:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
While I agree that this is very disturbing and repulsive.... along the lines of Dog fighting, I wouldnt go as far as to say that they deserve the death penalty.