Author Topic: Call Boehner  (Read 520 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Call Boehner
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:53:40 PM »
I call Boehner:1-202-225-6205 every morning at 9 am and say "I want obama removed from office for going into lybia w/o congressional approval and for not being a natural born citizen as specified by article2 section1 of the US Constitution". Please join me whenever you can. Thank You.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Call Boehner
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
I think you are not an American citizen so perhaps the call you do is not a good idea. It should be done by American citizens.

PS who/what is Boehner ?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »
The birther issue is not a good one for us.  Forget impeachment, we have to beat him at the polls in 2012.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:42 PM »
Boner sounds mildly profane...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:08:57 PM »
Come on guys! Making jokes about the guy's name and not knowing who he is makes us look bad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner
He is the Speaker of the house, basically the 3rd most powerful man in the United States Government.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
Come on guys! Making jokes about the guy's name and not knowing who he is makes us look bad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner
He is the Speaker of the house, basically the 3rd most powerful man in the United States Government.

Of course I knew who he was... I was just trying to be funny..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14