Author Topic: President & US Government AFRAID of releasing OBL photos  (Read 450 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
President & US Government AFRAID of releasing OBL photos
« on: May 04, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »
This is really, really sick.... That America has to be afraid of offending the arab and muslim world by releasing the photos of OBLs corpse. I for one WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE in order to have closure for my brothers death, but my rights as an American, a tax-paying American whose dollars went for the 'so-called' mission to execute the perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks are being curtailed because of the FEAR of the muslim animal mob.

America should not fear any man. America is a world superpower with enough nuclear ability to destroy the earth many many times. I would not be concerned with the sensibilities of a senseless people, the muslims are a death cult, and they don't value life. As a Jew and as an American life is of utmost importance. We are to live this life to its fullest, to grow and to inspire others... But when we are made to fear what the ugly muslim horde will think we are just as much terrorized as we were on 9/11.

I want to see those pictures. I want to post those pictures. I want to destroy al-queda and every other islamic muslim organization out there. The war will NEVER CEASE. Not until every last jihidi is eviscerated and his/her body is dumped to the bottom of the sea... The war against ISLAM must continue. And we cannot fear these rag-headed inbred cowards... We are the super-power, we are the super-people. Do not fear any man!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/2011_0504sen_brown_against_releasing_bin_laden_photo/

U.S. Sen. Scott Brown said today gruesome photos of Osama bin Laden should stay out of the public spotlight for now so U.S. officials can be sensitive to the “Muslim and Arab world.”

The White House announced they would not be releasing the photos, according to reports.

“If it’s to sell newspapers or just have a news cycle story then, no, I don’t think they should be released because we’re dealing with the sensitivities of the Muslim and Arab world and we still have men and women serving throughout the world,” said Brown in an interview today with NECN.

The Wrentham Republican said he had been fully briefed on the entire operation.

“Let me assure you that he is dead, that bin Laden is dead,” said Brown. “I have seen the photos and we have received the briefings.”

Brown also wrote a hand-written note to Obama thanking him for making “a bold decision” when it came to taking bin Laden down.

If anything there should be a program which allows family of 9/11 victims to obtain copies of the photo for placing in our scrapbooks... That way we can have some modicum of 'closure'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: President & US Government AFRAID of releasing OBL photos
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 05:15:17 PM »
According to Rush, Obama told 60 Minutes, "how would we like it if they did that (show pictures) to us."  I guess he never saw Blackhawk Down, never heard of Falujah, never heard of Nick Berg or Daniel Pearle.  He is not making himself look good here.  He is squandering whatever advantage he originally got.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »
According to Rush, Obama told 60 Minutes, "how would we like it if they did that (show pictures) to us."  I guess he never saw Blackhawk Down, never heard of Falujah, never heard of Nick Berg or Daniel Pearle.  He is not making himself look good here.  He is squandering whatever advantage he originally got.

Imagine my horror whenever the 9/11 attacks are in the news. They always show the buildings falling and people in the buildings jumping. I was told by my mother that my brother was one of the people who jumped from the 105th floor of the WTC.... Whenever I see those pictures it hurts me a great deal.... But Obama doesn't feel my pain, or the pain of my family, because I am just a Jewish American victim of 9/11...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 06:11:25 PM »
He is squandering whatever advantage he originally got.

This is an excellent point! He is hurting his own political momentum. He is making a huge mistake. The people want to see the photos. Oh well, it will only hurt his re-election chances.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »
This is really, really sick.... That America has to be afraid of offending the arab and muslim world by releasing the photos of OBLs corpse. I for one WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE in order to have closure for my brothers death, but my rights as an American, a tax-paying American whose dollars went for the 'so-called' mission to execute the perpetrator of the 9/11 attacks are being curtailed because of the FEAR of the muslim animal mob.

America should not fear any man. America is a world superpower with enough nuclear ability to destroy the earth many many times. I would not be concerned with the sensibilities of a senseless people, the muslims are a death cult, and they don't value life. As a Jew and as an American life is of utmost importance. We are to live this life to its fullest, to grow and to inspire others... But when we are made to fear what the ugly muslim horde will think we are just as much terrorized as we were on 9/11.

I want to see those pictures. I want to post those pictures. I want to destroy al-queda and every other islamic muslim organization out there. The war will NEVER CEASE. Not until every last jihidi is eviscerated and his/her body is dumped to the bottom of the sea... The war against ISLAM must continue. And we cannot fear these rag-headed inbred cowards... We are the super-power, we are the super-people. Do not fear any man!

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view/2011_0504sen_brown_against_releasing_bin_laden_photo/

If anything there should be a program which allows family of 9/11 victims to obtain copies of the photo for placing in our scrapbooks... That way we can have some modicum of 'closure'...

Pictures can be faked. If he's dead, he's dead.