Author Topic: High school kid named Osama  (Read 30885 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
High school kid named Osama
« on: June 11, 2007, 05:25:23 PM »
In New York City, a high school student who has the name "Osama" is suing because he is being harassed by his fellow students, teachers and the princabal in his high school.  TOO BAD FOR YOU!!  Being muslim and arabic is a crime in this country.  We have been attacked by muslims here.  If you are being harrased, well that's what you get by having that name.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: High school kid named Osama
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 05:49:12 PM »
Instead of wasting his time suing people, he should just save his time and effort and legally change his name.  Then he should change his religion.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »
He did change his name.  He will change it back after the lawsuit.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 06:23:03 PM »
Get this thing out of our country now! He does not belong here and neither does his camel jockey family. Get them out now!. They only come here to infest us with their vile animalistic cult. Get them out. Islam is a vile gutter cult that tries to pass as a religion. I don't want him to change his name, I want him and every vile thing associated with him, any thing that defends him and any one that would offer him any kind of support, get out now.

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 07:56:42 PM »
Get this thing out of our country now! He does not belong here and neither does his camel jockey family. Get them out now!. They only come here to infest us with their vile animalistic cult. Get them out. Islam is a vile gutter cult that tries to pass as a religion. I don't want him to change his name, I want him and every vile thing associated with him, any thing that defends him and any one that would offer him any kind of support, get out now.
He's a thing because he's Arabic? So what should he change his name to? Bobby? Jimmy? Perhaps Chaim? What would it take for you not to bully a child who has done nothing to you?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 12:23:55 AM »
Imerica,
I don't understand why you have a bone to pick with everybody on this forum!
It seems to me that no one can speak their mind without you having to interject with a typical left wing idea or comment.
First of all I don't give a damn about 'OSAMA' ! that kid is either is a damn fool or someone who craves attention. he deserves all that he gets and more, I don't accept anyone who believe in an such evil religion PERIOD.
 Don't try to bully people with you views, here we are all right wing, conservatives who care about America and Israel that is not up for debate.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 12:29:27 AM »
I was once checking the driver's license of a taxi driver and noted that his name was Yaseer Arafat. How do you like that?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 12:35:09 AM »
Imerica,
I don't understand why you have a bone to pick with everybody on this forum!
It seems to me that no one can speak their mind without you having to interject with a typical left wing idea or comment.
First of all I don't give a damn about 'OSAMA' ! that kid is either is a damn fool or someone who craves attention. he deserves all that he gets and more, I don't accept anyone who believe in an such evil religion PERIOD.
 Don't try to bully people with you views, here we are all right wing, conservatives who care about America and Israel that is not up for debate.
Actually, I never bullied anyone. But I find it crazy to pick on a child because he has a name you don't like because of the culture that carries the name. That's incredibly stupid to me. There are plenty of Arabs in America who don't give a damn about Muslims who bomb themselves and others to make a 'religious point'. That high schooler did nothing to anyone but carry a name that you don't like....and you call me a bully? Especially after your spiel about  "I don't accept anyone who believes in such an evil religion..PERIOD." Thats a bullying tactic to me.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 12:49:20 AM »
To hide their Jewish identity and thus avoid Anti-Semitism, millions of Jews have maintained both a secular (local) and Jewish name for centuries, even though their ancestors had done nothing bad to the nations that hated Jews.

Here we have a normal reaction to the name Osama, who alone and together with his “peaceful” brothers and sisters have done awful things to others.
And who is being blamed at the end? Osama? Arabs? Muslims? No, their victims.

I am more than sure that the kid’s parents not only don’t blame Osama bin Laden, but actually take him as a hero. If such assumption is true, then the suit that they brought is not about discrimination, but about sanctification of Osama bin Laden’s name.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 12:51:33 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Imerica

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
To hide their Jewish identity and thus avoid Anti-Semitism, millions of Jews have maintained both a secular (local) and Jewish name for centuries, even though their ancestors had done nothing bad to the nations that hated Jews.

Here we have a normal reaction to the name Osama, who alone and together with his “peaceful” brothers and sisters have done awful things to others.
And who is being blamed at the end? Osama? Arabs? Muslims? No, their victims.

I am more than sure that the kid’s parents not only don’t blame Osama bin Laden, but actually take him as a hero. If such assumption is true, then the suit that they brought is not about discrimination, but about sanctification of Osama bin Laden’s name.
What??? and further ???...

First of all, Osama Bin Laden wasn't the FIRST OSAMA EVER BORN. Osama might have been the child's Grandfather's name. How would you feel if everytime someone name a child Chaim (of which I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands in the Jewish community)...but everytime said child went to school, people likened him to Chaim Ben Pechach (sp?) , a man who spent time in jail for something horrible. What would you say?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 01:09:19 AM »

First of all, Osama Bin Laden wasn't the FIRST OSAMA EVER BORN. Osama might have been the child's Grandfather's name. How would you feel if everytime someone name a child Chaim (of which I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands in the Jewish community)...but everytime said child went to school, people likened him to Chaim Ben Pechach (sp?) , a man who spent time in jail for something horrible. What would you say?

What did Chaim do that was horrible?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 01:10:24 AM »

First of all, leave the “What???” for those on whom it works. Lower your tone. One question mark is quite enough.

First of all, Osama Bin Laden wasn't the FIRST OSAMA EVER BORN.

I hope, he is the last one.

... Chaim Ben Pechach (sp?) , a man who spent time in jail for something horrible. What would you say?

I would say that comparing the activities of Chaim and those of Osama is spitting in the graves of 3,000 Americans who died on 9/11.

Obviously, I must not add that I disrespect you for that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »
a man who spent time in jail for something horrible. What would you say?
Erica, I have tried very hard to be respectful to you, and to be obedient to the rules of the forum, but I can't hold back anymore. You are a plain and simple troll who has no place in civilization, and why it is that you are not being flamed as much as that handicapped kid Tonycali is something I have no comprehension of.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 01:36:02 AM »
Imerica:  "...if everytime someone name a child Chaim (of which I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands in the Jewish community)...but everytime said child went to school, people likened him to Chaim Ben Pechach (sp?) , a man who spent time in jail for something horrible..."

Chaim Ben Pesach indeed spent time in jail because he broke the law and was apprehended by the police.
However, he did absolutely nothing wrong; quite the contrary.
As far as the little kid named Obama, he's definitely between a rock and a hard place.
But...let's face it...did you ever hear of any schoolkids in either America, Canada, or the UK during World War II named Adolph Hitler?
I rest my case...the stupid idiot parents should either force him to be known only by an American sounding nickname, or change his name to Sam and be done with it.
This is America, not Sudan.
We don't name our children after megalomanical mass-murderers here, nor do we make up names for our children so ridiculous as to ensure that their lives are ruined before they ever get a chance to live them.
Jews in particular are renowned throughout the Western world for changing their names to a more "gentile" sounding appellation, in an attempt to be accepted by their host populations.  Because of this tendency, some gentiles hold Jews in derision for "trying to hide their Jewishness", etc. .  However, in the context of a grateful people who truly desire to "fit in" and "be accepted" by a majority culture different from their own (and, more often that not, a culture quite advanced and offering wonderful opportunities for education and work), this desire for a degree of assimmilation should be honored rather than held in ridicule.
The parents of the young Obama should either "get with the program", or get on the next banana boat out headed back from whence they came.
As for the mulatto currently running for President, he should immediately go down to the courthouse and change his name to something civilized like "Obediah" or simply "O.B.".

and now...some humor
The Judge, staring down over his spectacles at the nervous man in the courtroom below him, intoned...
"...Well, Sir...your attorney has all of your paperwork and forms in good order, so I see no reason why the Court will not grant your request for a change of name"...
"...Let's see now...you desire to change your name from Joe Schitz...to SAM Schitz!?"...
"Is that correct?"
"Yes, Your Honor."
"...Just one question, if I may, Sir..."
"Why in the world, would you want to change your name from JOE Schitz...to SAM Schitz?!?"...."That just seems to make no sense to me!"...
"Well, Your Honor,"..."it's like this"...
"I'M SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYBODY I KNOW SAYING ""HEY JOE!...WHAT DO YA' KNOW?"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 01:41:37 AM »
Massuh, I hate to discourage you, but individuals like Erica don't give a rip for scholarly appeals to reason. Your paragraphs are used tuchis-paper to her.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 01:51:30 AM »
Massuh, I hate to discourage you, but individuals like Erica don't give a rip for scholarly appeals to reason. Your paragraphs are used tuchis-paper to her.

Yes.  Rabbi kahane said, "You cannot reason with unreasonable people."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 02:02:30 AM »
At one time, it looked like Erica was at least slightly interested in learning about us and why we believe what we do. This latest jewel from her dung-covered fingers shows her true colors for all to see.

The question will be what the admins do now.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »
You blacks kill me. You complain and moan about the white man keeping you as slaves but you won't say a word about the muslims who practiced slavery for over 1400 years. You know that you won't get a penny out of them so you try and shake down the white man. The arabs are still practicing slavery today and your 'leaders' are not doing a damn thing except trying to shake down banks, insurance compainies and burger king. Muslims have no place in western society. They should be placed back into their hovels where they can rot in ignorance and depravity. If you love this child so much why not pay his one way ticket back to camel land where he can become a slaver and maybe enslave you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 07:19:40 AM »
Yes he should have to change his name!!my grandmother was brought up in a German area of Queens N.Y. Glendale during ww2 all the street names that were named after Germans who lived 100 yrs before the nazis had to have the street names changed.Also many German Americans patriotic German Americans who fought against Nazism Anglisized their names.This moslem must change his name
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 08:06:40 AM »
eh kids will be kids....

kids made fun of my disproportianate nose when i grew up..I wish I could have sued them for defamation...

You live, you learn... :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:11:07 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »
I was once checking the driver's license of a taxi driver and noted that his name was Yaseer Arafat. How do you like that?

I think i had that same cab driver!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 09:48:20 AM »

What did Chaim do that was horrible?
According to http://www.answers.com/topic/chaim-ben-pesach

In 1971, at the age of 14, he joined the Jewish Defense League. He eventually became the JDL National Chairman in September 1978. He had to step down in December 1978 after he went to jail for bombing Egyptian targets in an effort to stop the Israeli retreat from the Sinai Peninsula. After his release and upon the completion of his probation in July 1983, he rejoined JDL. In 1984, he eventually became Chairman again and, in an effort to influence the Soviet Union to allow Jewish emigration, in the 1980s, he bombed Soviet diplomatic targets in New York and tear-gassed a ballet performance at Lincoln Center that featured Soviet performers. He continued as JDL Chairman until his arrest in 1987. He pleaded guilty in connection with six bombings and was sentenced to ten years but served five and a half before being released on probation.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2007, 09:54:20 AM »

First of all, leave the “What???” for those on whom it works. Lower your tone. One question mark is quite enough.

... Chaim Ben Pechach (sp?) , a man who spent time in jail for something horrible. What would you say?

I would say that comparing the activities of Chaim and those of Osama is spitting in the graves of 3,000 Americans who died on 9/11.

The high schooler Osama didn't kill anyone... Osama Bin Laden DID. And we're talking about namesakes. Since you want to demonize an innocent teenager and compare him to a terrorist, wouldn't it be just as wrong to demonize  anyone named Chaim because of what Ben Pesach did, it would be just as unfair.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2007, 09:57:59 AM »

The high schooler Osama didn't kill anyone... Osama Bin Laden DID. And we're talking about namesakes. Since you want to demonize an innocent teenager and compare him to a terrorist, wouldn't it be just as wrong to demonize  anyone named Chaim because of what Ben Pesach did, it would be just as unfair.

Imerica, that just sounds like really dumb logic!

Osama got a bunch of muslims to hijack a bunch of planes with the intention of killing man, woman, child all innocent into two very large towers...Osama we all know is a horrible demon...so if some poor unfortunate kid just happens to be named Osama...then that sucks for him...bad luck...it's sad, yes..but it's bad luck

But you can't compare Chaim to Osama...it's like comparing absolute darkness with refrigerators. Doesn't sound logical that comparison does it?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:02:13 AM by dannycookie57 »

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2007, 10:04:06 AM »
You blacks kill me. You complain and moan about the white man keeping you as slaves but you won't say a word about the muslims who practiced slavery for over 1400 years. You know that you won't get a penny out of them so you try and shake down the white man. The arabs are still practicing slavery today and your 'leaders' are not doing a damn thing except trying to shake down banks, insurance compainies and burger king. Muslims have no place in western society. They should be placed back into their hovels where they can rot in ignorance and depravity. If you love this child so much why not pay his one way ticket back to camel land where he can become a slaver and maybe enslave you.
First of all fjack, I don't blame the white man for anything. My motto is that if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I believe that you have control over your own destiny and that no one can ruin you but you, yourself. And this isn't about slavery at all, its about giving someone the right to bare a name that probably wasn't passed down because of a terrorist. He shouldn't have to change his name because someone else who is a bad person also has the name. I know some terrible Ericas and some bad ones...that dosen't mean that my dad named me after a bad one. Plus this teenager at the top of the thread is indeed a teenager. Why blame hime for something he never did?

And Fjack, you can't tell people where to go and where they have no right to be. You aren't king of the world. That would pretty much like me telling you to go back to where  YOU came from. Totally improper.

And trust me, I'll never be enslaved. I was born free..and I'm going to stay that way.