Author Topic: Radical Islam / Moderate Muslim  (Read 6340 times)

Offline Duncan

• Junior JTFer
Radical Islam / Moderate Muslim
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:03:07 AM »
I find it hard to believe that a muslim can be moderate. The quran is a text book for war and sexual perversion, so how could a so-called "moderate" muslim claim to be a muslim while at the same time studying the book of sin?

Irshad Manji claims to be a reform muslim, a secular muslim, and despite all the warm-fuzzies between her and glenn beck, it is difficult to believe she and her contemporaries are really trying to bring their dog-religion into the present.

All of islam is radical, from the pedophilia, to the treatment of women, to the treatment of non-muslims, to the directive to take over the world and make earth into one big muslim state.
Proverbs 1:22 - “How long, you simple ones, will you love simplicity? For scorners delight in their scorning, And fools hate knowledge."

كافر | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ | WOLVERINES!

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
Re: Radical Islam / Moderate Muslim
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »
I find it hard to believe that a muslim can be moderate. The quran is a text book for war and sexual perversion, so how could a so-called "moderate" muslim claim to be a muslim while at the same time studying the book of sin?

Irshad Manji claims to be a reform muslim, a secular muslim, and despite all the warm-fuzzies between her and glenn beck, it is difficult to believe she and her contemporaries are really trying to bring their dog-religion into the present.

All of islam is radical, from the pedophilia, to the treatment of women, to the treatment of non-muslims, to the directive to take over the world and make earth into one big muslim state.
Only a muslim who publiclly bashes his faith and origens would be considerd a good person and a non-muslim.
Moderecy is somthing that can't go together with Islam, pure and simple, it is a built-in paradox.
Therefore every non muslim (Infidle in their eyes) has to understand that over 90% of the Islamic civilization want him Islamisized or dead (There isn't any other option).
The war is with Islam as a whole make no mistake about it.
We are at world war 3, and it has been going on since 1979.
9\11 was merely a reminder.

ftf

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
There are quite a lot of muslims who are relatively good people because they don't understand what their religion really teaches. If we can educate these people, most of them will leave islam.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 11:36:53 AM »
There are quite a lot of muslims who are relatively good people because they don't understand what their religion really teaches. If we can educate these people, most of them will leave islam.
Nearly 10% out of over 1.4 billion is a heck of alot of people.
But since any atempt to educate them would mostly end with a great faliure, do to the collosal amount of "Petro-Dollars" that is invested in their Islamic brain-washing system.
Therefore you are fighting a war that is already lost.
Don't develope any hopes for many good people from within the Islamic civilization, becuase when the time comes they will let you down.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 11:40:14 AM »
I have a motto: "never give up".

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 11:48:31 AM »
If you are talking about submitting to the Islamic monstrosity then my answer would be: Never! and then my reply would be (A quote from Shakespeare): "Cry havoc, let loose the dogs of war".
Between us, even if you do succeed with making 5% of the Muslims to leave Islam for good, when the day comes most of them will choose not clash with their ex-bretheren and will choose a pacifistic path.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:51:43 AM by The hawk strikes again »

ftf

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »
If you are talking about submitting to the Islamic monstrosity then my answer would be: Never! and then my reply would be (A quote from Shakespeare): "Cry havoc, let loose the dogs of war".
Between us, even if you do succeed with making 5% of the Muslims to leave Islam for good, when the day comes most of them will choose not clash with their ex-bretheren and will choose a pacifistic path.
In my opinion, violence has to be the last choice, the more we can talk out of Islam, and therefore thge less that we have to kill the better.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 12:54:54 PM »
"Between us, even if you do succeed with making 5% of the Muslims to leave Islam for good, when the day comes most of them will choose not clash with their ex-bretheren and will choose a pacifistic path."

Then the 5% will be dead, because apostasy is punishable by death, and the remaining 95% faithful Moozies will have to murder them.

There can be no peace with Islam.
Period.
End of story.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 04:15:39 PM »
"Between us, even if you do succeed with making 5% of the Muslims to leave Islam for good, when the day comes most of them will choose not clash with their ex-bretheren and will choose a pacifistic path."

Then the 5% will be dead, because apostasy is punishable by death, and the remaining 95% faithful Moozies will have to murder them.

There can be no peace with Islam.
Period.
End of story.

Later on, that would be the outcome, no argument here.
100% Right.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38:36 AM »
There are many fantastic people who are extremely MORALLY good and help everyone out of the kindness of their hearts, they are muslims.

Your minds are set on negativity.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 10:09:00 AM »
There are many fantastic people who are extremely MORALLY good and help everyone out of the kindness of their hearts, they are muslims.

Your minds are set on negativity.
Sarah, read the quote of Winston Churchill in my signature.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 10:29:22 AM »
I'm not going to pretend i fully understand it :-[ What does it directly mean ftf....

ftf

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 10:32:05 AM »
In a layman's language it says that Islam itself is evil, but that doesn't mean that all muslims are evil.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
Moderate muslim= Jihadist in waiting.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 11:26:19 AM »
Not always. It can also mean potential ex-muslim. Or just someone who likes to identify with Islam but isn't really very islamic.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 06:14:34 PM »
Not always. It can also mean potential ex-muslim. Or just someone who likes to identify with Islam but isn't really very islamic.
Like Mahmoud Abbas? or maybe Yasser Arafat? also they are\were not very "good" muslims.