Author Topic: About the ads on jtfarchive.org  (Read 1134 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
About the ads on jtfarchive.org
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:00:12 AM »
Sorry I've been away.  My forum account got locked and it took a bit of doing to get it unlocked, but all is well now.

Those of you who visit the archives (http://www.jtfarchive.org) may have noticed that Google AdSense ads now appear on the site.  Hopefully they are not too intrusive.  I pay for all of the jtfarchive.org hosting out of my own pocket and am glad to do so.  The ads hopefully will offset a small portion of that (and I do mean small - so far I think think Google owes me about 50 cents  ;D

Anyway, just thought you all should know. 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: About the ads on jtfarchive.org
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 06:40:14 AM »
Sorry I've been away.  My forum account got locked and it took a bit of doing to get it unlocked, but all is well now.

Those of you who visit the archives (http://www.jtfarchive.org) may have noticed that Google AdSense ads now appear on the site.  Hopefully they are not too intrusive.  I pay for all of the jtfarchive.org hosting out of my own pocket and am glad to do so.  The ads hopefully will offset a small portion of that (and I do mean small - so far I think think Google owes me about 50 cents  ;D

Anyway, just thought you all should know. 

Thank you WestCoastJTF, it's great to have these archives.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 09:14:56 AM »
I heard if you get people to click your ad's you get more $$$. Maybe we should all click the ad's  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:50 AM »
I  clicked them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »
Please do not click on the ads just to help me.

Google constantly monitors and if there is a sudden spike, they suspect the web site owner asked people to click on them.  They might ban me.  In fact, a sudden surge in clicks is the #1 reason people are banned.

So, if you are at the archives and one of the ads interests you, of course, click on it. 

But please do not go in and click a lot to raise revenue, as that will backfire.

Thanks!