Author Topic: Terrorists in my own home town  (Read 1120 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Terrorists in my own home town
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »
This is really getting ridiculous. Now I have to worry about the arabs in my own town becoming terrorists. I know where the islamic center is in the town I used to live. It was not so far from my house. A yemeni muslim stormed the cockpit of a plane to San Francisco the other day yelling the terrorist phrase "Allah Akbar". I cannot believe I lived so close to such evil... One must always be on the lookout for evil... It creeps up on you...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/10/BAO31JE837.DTL

Yemeni accused of storming cockpit traveled light
Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 10, 2011

(05-10) 11:49 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A Yemeni immigrant who allegedly tried to break into the locked cockpit of an American Airlines flight bound for San Francisco carried no luggage with him, prosecutors said today as a judge ordered him held without bail on the grounds that he was a threat to the community.

Rageh Ahmed Mohammed Al-Murisi, 28, who lived briefly in Vallejo before moving to New York, carried only $47 in cash, a variety of valid and expired documents from New York and California and two postdated checks, Assistant U.S. Attorney Elise Becker told U.S. Magistrate James Larson in San Francisco.

He has relatives in Vallejo, Becker said, but they did not know he was en route to the Bay Area.

Al-Murisi repeatedly yelled, "Allah Akbar," Arabic for "G-d is great," when he strode toward the cockpit of the Boeing 737 and tried to force open the door as the plane approached San Francisco International Airport on Sunday night, Becker said.

The federal prosecutor noted that the Arabic phrase has been used by Islamic individuals in other high-profile crimes, including al Qaeda operatives during the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the American-born Muslim who opened fire at Fort Hood, Texas, in November 2009, killing 13 U.S. soldiers.

"The defendant poses a significant threat," Becker said. "He attempted to enter the cockpit right before a critical part of the flight."

Larson agreed, rejecting arguments by Al-Murisi's attorney, Assistant Federal Public Defender Elizabeth Falk, that the government had not shown that her client was a danger to the public.

Al-Murisi, who appeared in court with an Arabic interpreter, is charged with interfering with a flight crew. He was ordered to return to court Friday for a detention hearing.

Outside court, Ahmed Almoraissi, 25, of Vallejo, said his cousin was not a terrorist and has worked as a math teacher in Yemen, where his wife and children live. Almoraissi said he was at a loss to explain Al-Murisi's behavior.

"He's a very normal guy," Almoraissi said. "He has no intent of hurting nobody. I don't know what happened on the plane. It doesn't make sense. When I first heard about it, I couldn't believe it."

Authorities have not outlined a possible motive in the incident. Becker, however, said there were enough suspicious circumstances to justify keeping Al-Murisi in custody.

He did not tell his cousins in Vallejo that he was coming from New York, and none of his belongings were at his relatives' home, the prosecutor said.

Relatives say Al-Murisi once lived on Sonoma Boulevard in Vallejo - next to the Islamic Center of Vallejo - but moved to New York about a year ago in hopes of finding a job to support his family.

Al-Murisi arrived in the United States on an immigrant visa in January 2010 and has a permanent residency card, Becker said. He obtained driver's licenses in both New York and California and has two learner's permits in New York, the prosecutor said without elaborating.

Al-Murisi carried two postdated checks, one dated May 15 for $5,000 and the other dated June 20 for $8,000, Becker said. Besides that, he had only $47 and an Apple charger on him, and had no luggage, keys or cell phone, she said.

The incident began about 8:50 p.m. Sunday when American Airlines Flight 1561, carrying 156 passengers and six crew members from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, was about a half hour from landing at San Francisco.

Al-Murisi walked quickly to the front of the plane, tried the door of the cockpit door handle and then rammed the door with his shoulder, prompting flight attendants, two retired-law enforcement officials and an off-duty American Airlines pilot to jump from their seats to help subdue him. Al-Murisi suffered minor abrasions.

Before boarding the San Francisco-bound plane, Al-Murisi flew into Chicago on a separate American Airlines flight from LaGuardia Airport in New York, airline officials said.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Terrorists in my own home town
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 08:18:54 PM »
Just another jihadi yelling allah akbar and trying to kill the infidels.  What else is new?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »
Just another jihadi yelling allah akbar and trying to kill the infidels.  What else is new?

To me it is new that the dude lived near my house... These Allah snackbar people are coming out of the woodwork...

Sounds to me like a case of 'Sudden Jihad Syndrome' if the man was not indoctrinated in Yemen...

http://www.conservapedia.com/Sudden_Jihad_Syndrome

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term coined by Daniel Pipes to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror. [1]. Pipes has argued that due to this phenomenon all Muslims must be considered potential terrorists. [2]

Examples include:

John Allen Muhammad and Lee Malvo, the so-called Washington snipers. John Allen Muhammad was a Muslim convert, but some people allege that his motivations may not have been religious. [3] [4]
    Ali Hassan Abu Kamal, a Palestinian school teacher who engaged in a shooting rampage on top of the Empire State Building. He killed one and wounded six before taking his own life.[5]
    Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar, an American Muslim born in Tehran who ran over students at the University of North Carolina to punish the United States. Taheri-azar was the first terrorist to be explicitly called an example of Sudden Jihad Syndrome by Daniel Pipes.[6]
    Mujtaba Rabbani Jabbar who shot up a movie theater in Baltimore.[7],
   Rashid Baz, a Lebanese can driver living in New York City who shot at a van full of Orthodox Jews. [8]. In a burst of political correctness, the FBI initially refused to label this act a terrorist act.[8]
    Sulejman Talovic, a Bosnian Muslim, opened fire in a Salt Lake City mall, killing five poeple before being shot dead by police.[9]

In another example of bias in Wikipedia, Wikipedia has refused to allow any article on this topic[10][11] and even refused to let an editor work on a draft for a rewrite of the article.[12]

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/lone_jihadi_aka_sudden_jihad_syndrome/
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:43:40 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »
Maybe some sudden lead-poisoning can cure him.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 01:05:57 AM »
As more and more muslims come into this country, there will be terrorists in everyone's home town.  >:(

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »
Beware 'lone wolves' in aftermath of bin Laden killing, advisory saysBy Carol Cratty, CNN
May 10, 2011 3:47 p.m. EDT

From: http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/10/bin.laden.attacks/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Washington (CNN) -- Lone individuals are the most likely to launch attacks in the United States following the death of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, according to a joint Department of Homeland Security/FBI bulletin sent to state and local law enforcement.

The advisory says lone offenders who share al Qaeda's ideology are the greatest near-term threat because they are "unburdened by organizational constraints that can slow operational decisions by established terrorist groups."

Individuals could try to attack low-security targets using simple improvised explosive devices or small arms, the message said. However, the May 9 advisory obtained by CNN notes that federal law enforcement officials have "no credible information to suggest that a specifically targeted plot is underway."

The document cited the vow in the al Qaeda statement confirming the death of bin Laden which said "the soldiers of Islam" would continue to plan attacks. The advisory also says over the past year, Inspire magazine -- published in English by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula -- and various jihadi spokesmen have said attacks by individuals "can have a significant impact."

The notice mentions several attacks involving a single perpetrator, including the November 2009 Fort Hood attack that left 13 people dead. Army Major Nidal Hasan is accused in that shooting.

Law enforcement officials have repeatedly warned that plots by lone wolves are the most difficult to detect and disrupt. But the DHS/FBI bulletin urges state and local law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for suspicious activity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 09:58:39 AM »

What is with these camel names?
And do they all have to be named mohammed?
Just shows how smart these people are.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 09:53:13 PM »
I believe that is a set up to make you live in fear. We will see more of these scenarios until American people wake up.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,