Author Topic: Lieberman Wants NATO To Patrol Gaza  (Read 2731 times)

admin

Lieberman Wants NATO To Patrol Gaza
« on: June 13, 2007, 11:21:03 AM »
What a faggot, after what they did to Serbia and Kosovo.

Lieberman Wants NATO To Patrol Gaza

(IsraelNN.com) Strategic Threats Minister Avigdor Lieberman has called for NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) to patrol the Gaza area. He dismissed proposals that the United Nations place forces in the area, stating that its forces, such as UNIFIL, have failed in their missions.

The minister, who heads the Israel Our Home (Yisrael Beiteinu) party, also blamed the "Disengagement" program for the current violence in Gaza.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Lieberman Wants NATO To Patrol Gaza
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:00:41 PM »
What did you expect from "joey" that self hating kike?
He will do anything to appease the Arab-Muslim-Nazis, anything to make the Leftists feel that he hasn't betrayed them after his pro-Iraq war stand earlier... He is such a low disgusting animal.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 08:27:20 PM »
What did you expect from "joey" that self hating kike?
He will do anything to appease the Arab-Muslim-Nazis, anything to make the Leftists feel that he hasn't betrayed them after his pro-Iraq war stand earlier... He is such a low disgusting animal.
I think you have the wrong Lieberman.  I believe you're referring to Joe Lieberman - we're talking about Avigdor Lieberman.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 12:06:20 AM »
You know, I think, he made a tricky move here. He knows that NATO will never go to Gaza.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 12:11:51 AM »
 :embarassed:, sorry about that!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 08:46:35 AM »
LOL What could NATO possibly do in the Terrorist SLIME filled Gaza Strip; "be a peace-keeping force" as usual.  What a bunch of low traitorous self-Hating Animals are among the Jewish politicians in Israel.
If the PLO/Hamas/Fatah and their Insane MUZZIE supporters don't want peace how are they going to just "foster in peace" without firing a Single Shot.

You know what better yet, let NATO and the UN come in. Maybe once they take some casualties from these Filthy Murdering SAVAGES they'll wake up and see that Rabbi Meir Kahane was right along and ALL along and become right-wing Zionist Jews for ISRAEL.   :laugh:
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !