Author Topic: I have a bad feeling  (Read 1214 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have a bad feeling
« on: May 14, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »
I have been having a very bad feeling recently and I tried to gain some understanding of what I am feeling.

I feel that we are losing, that Obama will most certainly win in 2012 and that Israel as we know it just may be destroyed.

I have a foggy premonition that there will be a terrorist attack on American soil once again, killing thousands of American citizens. I have a feeling that Obama will be the president when this happens and he will pull the American people together, similar to the pictures we saw on 9/11 when Bush stood with New York. The media, the people who have suffered, and the nation will pull together for Obama and anyone who is against Obama will be painted as unpatriotic.

It is during this period that we have the most to worry about. Similar to the patriot act which was enacted during Bushes presidency we will witness a further erosion of personal privacy rights and the expansion of government into our private lives. Censorship of views which run counter to the administration will be monitored and eventually removed from the field of public communication.

Today I read that ex-president Clinton suggested that the government establish a body which will be responsible for explaining the truth to the public, sort of a Ministry of Truth as was described in the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

I have a feeling we are in for some very dark times. As president obama prepares to pressure Israel into making suicidal concessions we are facing some very dire circumstances. I don't think PM Netanyaho can stand against the strong arm of obama.

Why is Hashem allowing this to happen? Only He knows but we must still feel that it is for the good. We must not stand by and just allow these things to happen without raising our voices in pain and anger. The Jewish people cannot allow the nations of the world to trample on them. We have been trampled so many times and what have we learned? We must have learned something because we are still here. The Jewish nation must work together, as best we can, to turn this evil decree around.

I hope that I am wrong with this vision. I hope that we can wake up before it is too late...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/14/clinton-muses-creating-internet-agency-combat-falsehoods/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have a bad feeling
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 05:56:27 AM »
I have been having a very bad feeling recently and I tried to gain some understanding of what I am feeling.

I feel that we are losing, that Obama will most certainly win in 2012 and that Israel as we know it just may be destroyed.

There will be devastating effects that a second Obama term would have on the United States. I believe that God will preserve that portion of Israel which is in accordance with His will and will never let the light of that nation go completely out and so while I'm concerned about what happens to good people in Israel, my personal focus is more on the USA right now. What frightens me more than anything else is the scenario Chaim described in one of his recent Ask JTF programs of hundreds of millions of third world immigrants coming in to replace the American people.

Obama was recently in Texas speaking about how he will basically hand over Texas to the invading foreign force, by giving the invaders voting rights and all other full benefits of American citizenship. This is in direct conflict with his duty to protect American people. He sees those people as being American when in reality they come from a foreign country, by and large speak a foreign language, and have no connection to those who carved the USA from the wilds and built this nation.

I have a foggy premonition that there will be a terrorist attack on American soil once again, killing thousands of American citizens.

Of course there will be. Why is this? Because our government is not doing all it can to protect us. Number one would be sealing the border, which they refuse to do. They also refuse to inter those groups sympathetic to the Jihadist cause.

I have a feeling that Obama will be the president when this happens and he will pull the American people together, similar to the pictures we saw on 9/11 when Bush stood with New York. The media, the people who have suffered, and the nation will pull together for Obama and anyone who is against Obama will be painted as unpatriotic.

Yes did you notice how he used the killing of OBL for his own ends? He went straight from that into speaking about *cough cough* "Comprehensive immigration reform" which basically means Americans get displaced and what's left of America gets to be a lot more like Mexico.

It is during this period that we have the most to worry about. Similar to the patriot act which was enacted during Bushes presidency we will witness a further erosion of personal privacy rights and the expansion of government into our private lives. Censorship of views which run counter to the administration will be monitored and eventually removed from the field of public communication.

We are already in a very closed society as far as that goes. Groups like the ADL, SPLC, ACLU, CAIR, GLAAD, La Raza, etc. have far too much power and will only grow in power and influence as time goes on if something doesn't change drastically.

Today I read that ex-president Clinton suggested that the government establish a body which will be responsible for explaining the truth to the public, sort of a Ministry of Truth as was described in the novel 1984 by George Orwell.

Well we already have many of the aspects of that novel going on in our society right now. I have actually read that book and I suggest others do as well.

I have a feeling we are in for some very dark times.

Literally, in the case of Obama's immigration policy.

As president obama prepares to pressure Israel into making suicidal concessions we are facing some very dire circumstances. I don't think PM Netanyaho can stand against the strong arm of obama.

He's a NWO shill just like the rest of the world leaders. Israel is going down the same toilet as the USA but the effects are often seen more clearly there because it's a smaller country.

Why is Hashem allowing this to happen? Only He knows but we must still feel that it is for the good. We must not stand by and just allow these things to happen without raising our voices in pain and anger. The Jewish people cannot allow the nations of the world to trample on them. We have been trampled so many times and what have we learned? We must have learned something because we are still here. The Jewish nation must work together, as best we can, to turn this evil decree around.

Well a lot of this is your people stabbing you in the back so maybe you should get them to answer that question. Jews with Biblically based right wing values are just as reviled as my people are by the left wing Jewish nutcases and other liberals. You need to understand this and be able to stand up against the left wing Jews and phony right wing ones who are undermining the safety of good Jews and Christians alike.

I hope that I am wrong with this vision. I hope that we can wake up before it is too late...

Quit defending their agents of destruction such as taking up for MLK, etc. then you might seem more sincere about changing things for the better. I don't think it's good to pull any punches when dealing with evil. We must oppose evil people. Obama is a big one that we must oppose as far as his evil agenda for the USA and Israel goes but he's not the only one. You should also be willing to go after evil people like George Soros who is financing a lot of the left wing shenanigans.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 06:25:29 AM »
I think there are quite a few people who feel the same way about the situation... The major problem is people like that are in the minority...The vast majority of American people don't seem to be overly upset with the fact that their money is becoming worthless are their homes are becoming unmarketable... Good jobs that pay any kind of living wage are almost impossible to get in many parts of the country... Still many Americans want to believe in the tooth fairy, free lunch and accept the policy coming out of the White House as the only way to go.. As I have said often here on the forum..." As long as the lights and TV go on and water is coming out of the tap most people will continue their mindless existence with little concerns for the larger picture"... This is why I feel there is better then an even chance that the shvartza President will be in office for another term G-d forbid... As far as attacks that may allow the government to gain even greater control of whats going on even the agencies that try to prevent attacks against America say that it only a matter of when not if... I had to laugh with the article about Clinton and his so called truth agency... I wonder who the modern day Dr. Goebbels might be and why don't they just revive the old title of Reich Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda? The way things are stacking up it seems that things will get far worse before they get any better... Sadly what comes after may not be acceptable to anyone like myself anyhow... This is what develops when situations are allowed to fester unattended... We do have a small chance of salvaging something however with each passing day the situation becomes more and more of a lost cause...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 06:40:10 AM »

Obama was recently in Texas speaking about how he will basically hand over Texas to the invading foreign force, by giving the invaders voting rights and all other full benefits of American citizenship. This is in direct conflict with his duty to protect American people. He sees those people as being American when in reality they come from a foreign country, by and large speak a foreign language, and have no connection to those who carved the USA from the wilds and built this nation.
My question here is why do Texan people put up with policy like this? As a New Yorker I am horrified by the so called reconquesta movement in the south west border states... At times it seems like Americans have all but tossed in the towel.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »
Let us daven.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 03:37:25 PM »
My question here is why do Texan people put up with policy like this? As a New Yorker I am horrified by the so called reconquesta movement in the south west border states... At times it seems like Americans have all but tossed in the towel.

That depends on what you mean by Texans. Actual Texans don't like it one bit for the most part, however we have many millions of grown up anchor babies who now vote against the interests of actual Texans.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 03:40:13 PM »
Let us daven.

I think that we should learn the lesson from Torah... Three things we should do, just as Jacob did to prepare for the confrontation with Essau...

Three things:

1) Daven to Hashem, that the enemy should change his heart. That the enemy will not come to war against us.
2) Gifts to appease the enemy. This step has already taken place. I consider the 'gift' the evacuation of Gaza and the other concessions which Israel has made with the enemy.
3) Prepare for War. This is essential in case the first two steps do not stop the threat. It looks like we must continue to daven and prepare for war.

http://www.shemayisrael.co.il/parsha/bonchek/archives/vayish67.htm

JACOB PREPARES FOR MEETING ESAU WITH THREE ACTIONS

Now let us look at the rest of this comment. Rashi says Jacob prepared himself for the upcoming meeting with Esau, in three ways. Look at the three ways and look at the verses that support the three actions.

What would you ask?

Your Question:

QUESTIONING RASHI

A Question: The Torah tells of the three acts that Jacob did but in a different order than Rashi's. First Jacob prepared for war by splitting his camp (our verse). Then he prayed (the next verse), and only then did he prepare the gift for Esau (verse 22).

Rashi's order is: Gift, Prayer & War. We ask: Why did Rashi have a different order?

Can you think of an answer to this difficult question?

Your Answer:

UNDERSTANDING RASHI

A Possible Answer:

The commentaries struggle with this one. Rabbi Yaakov Kamentsky in his book "Emes l'Yaakov", suggested the following idea.

Rashi lists Jacob's actions in order of his preference and their significance, not in their chronological order.

First and foremost for Jacob was the accomplishment of Peace with his brother. Therefore, if a gift will lead to peace (as, in fact, it did. See 33:4) Jacob preferred that way. He then prayed that the gift would, in fact, lead to peace and avoid a battle.

Then if nothing else helped, he realized he would have to fight, but this was last in his mind. And therefore Rashi listed it last, Jacob's least preferred action.

This an interesting insight by Rabbi Kaminetsky, ZT"L, he was a man known for his peaceful ways towards all people, regardless of their race or religion !

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48923017.html

When the Patriarch Jacob and his family faced the danger of being slaughtered by Esau, who was rapidly approaching with 400 armed men, Jacob responded in three ways: he sent gifts to Esau; he employed strategy by dividing his camp into two; and he prayed.

Nachmonides, the 12th century Spanish sage, wrote that Jews must employ this triple approach throughout the ages whenever danger looms:

1. Diplomacy
2. Military strategy
3. Spiritual response

According to Rabbi Asher Weiss, Jacob's "prayer" includes both prayer and teshuva, which he defines as changing one's actions in order to come closer to God.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:45:43 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 03:55:41 PM »
<snip>
Quit defending their agents of destruction such as taking up for MLK, etc. then you might seem more sincere about changing things for the better. I don't think it's good to pull any punches when dealing with evil. We must oppose evil people. Obama is a big one that we must oppose as far as his evil agenda for the USA and Israel goes but he's not the only one. You should also be willing to go after evil people like George Soros who is financing a lot of the left wing shenanigans.

This is strange you say this... I take up for MLK? I don't 'pull any punches' when dealing with evil. I, for one, have no fear of speaking the truth.

It is funny that you mention Soros, whom I wrote about on my blog many years ago... I have always stood against Soros and I recently re-posted the FOX article which discusses his involvement with 30 news organizations.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 04:13:45 PM »
This is strange you say this... I take up for MLK? I don't 'pull any punches' when dealing with evil. I, for one, have no fear of speaking the truth.

It is funny that you mention Soros, whom I wrote about on my blog many years ago... I have always stood against Soros and I recently re-posted the FOX article which discusses his involvement with 30 news organizations.

Good!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 04:53:34 PM »
Gd will test the young generation of today's Jews to see if they deserve His mercy.

Otherwise, i dont think the things you are writing, will happen. I think things will turn around. Our enemies are very stupid. Gd will test israel the end of this year once the UN recognize the falestinians.  Hopefully we will pass the test.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »
The Ministry of Truth may be doing wonders for a few days.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 11:01:05 AM »
Pay off debt, don't buy what you don't need. Stock up on Food sources, ammo, and Water, medical supplies.