Author Topic: Trump announces he will not run for president  (Read 571 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Trump announces he will not run for president
« on: May 16, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
Donald Trump announced Monday that he will not be a 2012 presidential candidate.

The real estate mogul noted in a statement that he has been unofficially campaigning for the past several months, but has determined politics is not his first priority. "Business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector," Trump said.

Trump made clear he's not bowing out because of his perceived tough odds in the GOP primary or otherwise, saying: "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."

Trump on Monday promised supporters he would continue to voice his opinions "loudly" and "shape our politicians' thoughts."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110516/ts_yblog_theticket/trump-announces-he-will-not-run-for-president
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Trump announces he will not run for president
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
well that's good news
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 01:25:41 PM »
It's good news providing that Donald Trump doesn't decide at a later date to run as an Independent.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 07:09:02 PM »
   Every time I turn my attention away from supporting Huckabee, I find myself in the wrong. At this point in time, I think I better support Huckabee even if a better candidate appears. O how I would love to see Alan West run though. Perhaps Huckabee will choose him as the running mate.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »
   Every time I turn my attention away from supporting Huckabee, I find myself in the wrong. At this point in time, I think I better support Huckabee even if a better candidate appears. O how I would love to see Alan West run though. Perhaps Huckabee will choose him as the running mate.

Huckabee's not running either. I'm glad Trump isn't running because he would just be a spoiler and help Obama get elected.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »
Donald Trump announced Monday that he will not be a 2012 presidential candidate.

The real estate mogul noted in a statement that he has been unofficially campaigning for the past several months, but has determined politics is not his first priority. "Business is my greatest passion and I am not ready to leave the private sector," Trump said.

Trump made clear he's not bowing out because of his perceived tough odds in the GOP primary or otherwise, saying: "I maintain the strong conviction that if I were to run, I would be able to win the primary and ultimately, the general election."

Trump on Monday promised supporters he would continue to voice his opinions "loudly" and "shape our politicians' thoughts."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110516/ts_yblog_theticket/trump-announces-he-will-not-run-for-president
Nobody gives a damn about this.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »
Good news, indeed. One less piece of trash to worry about.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 09:24:21 AM »
 almost thought he was another mike bloomburg.
guess not.
so he comes in, trashes the place and leaves.
he killed the birth issue, not sure that was such a great thing. it made the repulicans look like fools for doubting his birth.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774