Author Topic: The timing of Obama's Israel 'anouncement'  (Read 359 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The timing of Obama's Israel 'anouncement'
« on: May 20, 2011, 02:37:41 PM »
I dont think its a coincidence that he announces something so historically insidious as Israel going back to the pre-67 borders right after 'his' Kill Osama operation.

This is what evil people do.  Hilter would often announce his most evil, unpopular laws right after he triumphed in other ways; typically foreign policy.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: The timing of Obama's Israel 'anouncement'
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 02:57:07 PM »
Osama bin Laden was a complete ignoramus and his attacks totally backfired. Now you have American and western countries more entrenched in muslim countries than ever before. It is the insidious muslims like Arafat, Sadat and Barack Obama who have done infinitely more damage to Jews and Christians by pretending to be peaceful.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!