Author Topic: Obama calls for Israel to retreat to pre-67 borders  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama calls for Israel to retreat to pre-67 borders
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 11:25:47 PM »
I quote from the Holy Bible.

"Remember what Amalek did to you on the way when you went out of Egypt. That they encountered you on the way, and struck the hindmost, all that were weak at the
rear; and they did not fear G-d. Therefore it will be, when the Eternal, your G-d, gives you relief from all your enemies, all around, in the land that the Eternal, your G-d, is giving to you as an inheritance to possess it, then you shall wipe out the remembrance of Amalek
from beneath the heavens; you must not forget."

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 04:59:01 PM »
What is really sad is obama will still get most of the Jewish vote in 2012, so who is stupid?, him for saying this or the people that will still vote for him?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 05:00:28 PM »
What is really sad is obama will still get most of the Jewish vote in 2012, so who is stupid?, him for saying this or the people that will still vote for him?

I think there will be MASS defection from the demoncrap party this next election. I have seen it happening over the last few years... At least in my own Jewish circles...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 05:48:53 PM »

Don't forget about 100 million stupid goyim who also vote for him.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 05:02:44 AM »
Don't forget about 100 million stupid goyim who also vote for him.
But we aren't talking about an issue that really affects goyim, we are talking about an issue that deals mostly with the Jewish population.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 05:06:24 AM »
I think there will be MASS defection from the demoncrap party this next election. I have seen it happening over the last few years... At least in my own Jewish circles...

I hope you are right, because a lot of big city Jewish people are so ultra liberal they don't care what happens to Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »
It was to happen one day. After all G_d was to create new supporters of Israel out of nothing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 10:44:38 PM »
Chaim predicted this mess. Well, Israel is in hold of nuclear warheads so dare to touch its territory. 
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2011, 09:03:30 AM »
Glen Beck is doing a very good show about the situation right now.
Beck is grave threat to Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2011, 09:28:16 AM »
Beck is grave threat to Israel.
Really? How is that?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years