Author Topic: Countering Obama's speech to AIPAC and 'the Move over AIPAC' anti-Israel rally  (Read 820 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
A friend of mine is seriously considering making up Leafllets on Obama's horrific record against Israel to give out on Sunday Morning outside the Washington DC  Convention Center.     She put together anti-Obama leaflets for a couple of other events,   which I helped give out.  

Between AIPAC allowing Obama to speak at their convention and this anti-Israel protest on Sunday Morning,     I'm going to help give out the leaflets Sunday Morning if we decide to do this.     If anyone is interested in going down to Washington DC to help give out the leaflets Sunday Morning,   please send me a P.M.  and I'll give you more details when I know them.    

http://www.moveoveraipac.org/2011/05/participate-in-key-actions-for-move-over-aipac/

Participate in key actions for Move Over AIPAC
On May 16, 2011, in Latest News, by Move Over AIPAC!
Join Us as We Call for a Meaningful Peace Process and an End to Israeli Abuses
Mark your calendars!

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu will be visiting the US May 21-24. In a move contrary to supporting democracy and justice, President Obama will be addressing AIPAC on Sunday morning. This is a critical time to send a message to Netanyahu and our elected leaders that we want an end to Israeli violations of human rights and the start of a real peace process.

Join us at the following creative protests that are part of the week’s Move Over AIPAC campaign

Main Demonstration: Creative Protest Outside AIPAC Convention during Obama’s Speech
Outside the Convention Center when Netanyahu addresses the pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC
WHEN: 9:00am-12:00pm Sunday May 22 – Main Rally
………… 8:00am-5:00pm Creative actions all day!
WHERE: Across the street from the DC Convention Center (corner of Massachusetts & 9th ST NW)
Bring a scarf to join the “hands across the convention center”, take part in a people-powered “Gaza Flotilla”, help take down a 30′ Separation Wall, and more!

Additional Demonstrations:

Gather at the White House to Protest Visiting Israeli PM Netanyahu
WHEN: 12:00 pm Friday May 20
WHERE: In front of the White House (1600 Pennsylvania Ave)

Protest Outside AIPAC Gala Event with Netanyahu
WHEN: 5:30pm-7:00pm Monday May 23
WHERE: Across from the DC Convention Center, (corner of Massachusetts & 9th ST NW)

During Netanyahu’s Speech at Congress
WHEN: 10:00am Tuesday May 24
………..1:00pm – Press Conference featuring Palestinian Member of the Knesset Haneen Zoabi
WHERE: Capital side of the corner of New Jersey & Independence, across the street from the Cannon HOB

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 11:28:11 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
G-d bless you and stay safe! I am so angry, I wish I could help out!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
G-d bless you and stay safe! I am so angry, I wish I could help out!

Thanks,  arksis!

We are making 3000 copies of the leaflet.      The plan is to get to Washington DC between 7:30am and 8:00am.     Hopefully,  we will be able to give out at least half the leaflets.     Being that AIPAC participants are often large campaign donors,    hopefully we can get through to at least a handful of them who are on the fence about the 2012 Presidential Election.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/