Author Topic: Support them or we have obama for another 4 years  (Read 6568 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: Support them or we have obama for another 4 years
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
Obama down again in the polls, he's down to a 40% approval rating. 8)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
We have some good news Rick Perry is going to run for President.
I think it's time for everyone to come out and support an electable candidate and Bachmann is never going to be an electable candidate.  If everyone is waiting for a candidate go come out and support Israel fully we will wait and wait and wait and while we are waiting obama will be re-elected.  We are going to have to just hold our noses and vote a republican in no matter what.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
I was listening to Perry announcing that he's running for president and he seems so at easy talking to people, very relaxed.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:47 AM »
I just love all the naive people on here that are saying "I thought Bachmann was unelectable", she won the idiot Iowa straw poll, she is still unelectable so she is a waste of time.   Any time Ron Paul comes in second you know that the people of Iowa are smoking more than just corn husks.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 10:58:02 AM »
I just love all the naive people on here that are saying "I thought Bachmann was unelectable", she won the idiot Iowa straw poll, she is still unelectable so she is a waste of time.   Any time Ron Paul comes in second you know that the people of Iowa are smoking more than just corn husks.
I was told by an old Iowa sharecropper that they used the corn husks for something else or was it the cob .... Anyway they could use that straw poll paperwork because thats about all its good for.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »
I was told by an old Iowa sharecropper that they used the corn husks for something else or was it the cob .... Anyway they could use that straw poll paperwork because thats about all its good for.
Do they eat the corn off the cob before they use it for something else?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2011, 11:05:07 AM »
Do they eat the corn off the cob before they use it for something else?
I said they were sharecroppers not the Rockefeller's  of course they ate the corn off the cob first...  :laugh:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »
I said they were sharecroppers not the Rockefeller's  of course they ate the corn off the cob first...  :laugh:
So what you are saying is they get it COMING and GOING.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »
More good news Tim Pawlenty dropped out of the race, I guess he seen the light, now if Bachmann would only see the light that she will never get elected and drop out we would be in better shape to beat obama.
Bachmann can be a good vice president, she shut her mouth and drop out of the race.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2011, 10:58:53 AM »
I'm glad the field of republican candidates has narrowed down to Romney or Perry so now I can do more research on the both of them and see which one will get all my support.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
I hate democrats, so I will vote for a GOP candidate

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »
Rick Perry: the Right Leader for Tough Times

America is at a crossroads. One in six work-eligible Americans cannot find a full-time job. The nation's credit rating has been downgraded for the first time in history. Millions of Americans are struggling to avoid foreclosure or to just make ends meet. As national leaders spend more time assigning blame than laying out a clear vision, the prospects for recovery seem dim.

Rick Perry will get America working again.

As Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has helped build the nation's strongest economy. Since June 2009, more than 40 percent of all net new jobs in America have been created in Texas. Thanks to his fiscally conservative leadership, Texans enjoy one of the lowest tax burdens in the country and one of the lowest government debt burdens per capita.

The principles that have guided Rick Perry's leadership in Texas are the same principles that will guide him as President: Don't spend all the money. Keep taxes low and regulations fair. And invest aggressively in job creation, because good jobs make the American Dream possible.

It's time for a leader who will allow us to believe again – to believe that America's best days are ahead, that we are not consigned to a fate of high unemployment and economic despair, and that our place in the world can once again be secure with a policy of peace through strength.

That leader is Rick Perry. And the restoration of the American Dream begins today.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2011, 06:09:15 PM »
I can't believe most of the people on here, do you realize how important it is for America and Israel to get obama out of office?
I think for the next year we should stop the arguing about things and start supporting either Romney or Perry because one of them are going to get the nomination.
The Bachmann thing is stupid she will never in a million years get elected, we have more of a chance of the mussies being our friends than Bachmann being elected.