Author Topic: Pasha warns US to stop drone attacks >> Otherwise what?  (Read 430 times)

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pasha666 warns US to stop drone attacks:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/pasha-warns-us-to-stop-drone-attacks/153188-2.html

What if the drone attacks continue?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Pasha warns US to stop drone attacks >> Otherwise what?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 04:58:07 PM »
There is another war on horizon. Can you explain to me who will pay for it?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 06:08:36 PM »
why does pakistan even exist? i say call in it's rulers and generals, pay them each 2B$ and a place to retire in exchange for a peaceful surrender of pakistan's land and resources and return it to India. same can be said for afghanistan (if india wants it).

the 2B$ is not because i give a damn about the rulers, its just that we should avoid a confrontation.

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 04:18:48 AM »
why does pakistan even exist? i say call in it's rulers and generals, pay them each 2B$ and a place to retire in exchange for a peaceful surrender of pakistan's land and resources and return it to India. same can be said for afghanistan (if india wants it).

the 2B$ is not because i give a damn about the rulers, its just that we should avoid a confrontation.

Many many thanx. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
True or False?

Only 72 Virgins can tell about mullahu omar alias kana dhajjal!

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/afghan-taliban-leader-mullah-omar-killed-report-107633