Author Topic: Stupid Americans Joining Anti-Israel flotillas  (Read 353 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Stupid Americans Joining Anti-Israel flotillas
« on: June 01, 2011, 09:20:47 PM »
This is very sad news. But we all know that just because you are an american citizen doesn't make you a good person. Apparently as many as 34 stupid americans are joining the anti-Israel flotilla. I still believe that the ships should be sunk if they don't stop to be inspected by the Israeli Defense forces...

I just cannot imagine any good American citizen being involved with such nefarious journeys. Apparently they are just as wicked and evil as their arab co-horts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/02/world/middleeast/02flotilla.html

Judging from the statements made by some of the passengers they are just brain-dead... Totally and completely gonzo... Maybe when they are facing the muzzle of guns will they understand they are in over their heads.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Stupid Americans Joining Anti-Israel flotillas
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 09:49:39 PM »
Weed out the bad dna/gene pool.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Stupid Americans Joining Anti-Israel flotillas
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »
A blockade is just that!  The Israeli's should enforce it no matter what.  Do you think that, when the United States put a blockade around Cuba, we would have let some boat filled with ignoramuses through?  I don't think so.