Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday June 5, 2011  (Read 5750 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday June 5, 2011
« on: May 29, 2011, 06:21:18 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Why do Muslim women wear that disgusting veil even during the hot summer? Even here in western countries such as America, you can see this.  

2. Which is the most primitive Muslim country in your opinion? If you ask me, it would be Afghanistan which doesn't have any resources unless you count heroin. Yemen is also a primitive country as well.
Both countries don't have any oil.

3. I know you don't like Disney and think it is an evil company that should be boycotted but in one of their movies, Aladdin, don't you think their portrayal of Arabs is actuate? This is one of the songs at the beginning of the movie.

“Oh, I come from a land
.From a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam.
Where they cut off your ear
If they don’t like your face
It’s barbaric, but hey, it’s home.”

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 04:48:37 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday June 5, 2011
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions

Absolutely disgusting what Israel is doing to the peaceful and unarmed Syrians who just want to help their brothers and sisters in Palestine. Israel is an international disgrace. The entrenched Israeli position is both immoral and completely indefensible. Your country is committing genocide (26 civilians and growing by the day). Please don't come back saying that they want to hurt Jews and you have to defend etc. Look at the statistics. Israel is the aggressor and the oppressor. They will not negotiate or move their position at all. In fact they demand more and more. The whole world can see what's going on!

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928,

All the think tanks and even Indians have accepted that Pakistan has 3 times more nuclear weapons than India. Indian Raw and American CIA has accepted that Pakistan's missiles are hundred times better than India. 2/3rd’s of Indian missile test have failed.
Where, all Pakistani missiles test have been successful. Indian atomic scientist themselves said that Indian nuclear tests were failed because the yield was much lower than it was predicted, Whereas Pakistani tests were success.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:46:29 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »
שלום חיים ויום ירושלים שמח

what do you think of the treaty of Versailles?

while were on the subject of ww1 treaties, should turkey be forced back into the treaty of sevres lines? would you at least like to see turkey in those lines?

2 weeks ago you said that by the time the rest of EY is liberated, the jewish mentality could change. now, when we liberate gaza, hezbollah will attack, when in the process of liberating lebanon, syria will fund hezbollah, so i assume you will want to retaliate by liberating syria. by the end of the 1st 2 months in office, you will have 23M arab muslim nazis to compensate. how do we take care of that, it will cost a lot.

when we liberate eastern egypt, i suggest we also liberate western egypt. not that we should take it (western egypt), but that it should be given to it's rightful owners: the copts. the muhammadean armies have illegally occupied egypt for the past 1400 years, that needs to be fixed. when the time comes, we should expel the arabs from the entirety of egypt, annex everything east of the nile, and make everything west of the nile a coptic country.

how accurate is this statement? "without help from the infidels, the muslim nazis would not be able to ignite a fire"

heres the reason why we should negotiate with the left about as much as we should negotiate with hezbollah. zootube user "OrthodoxDarwinist"

1. "Rabbi Kahane's party was outlawed in Israel as being "manifestly racist" (which shows the extent of their racism being above that of standard Zionist racial hate) for teaching that all Arabs should be ethnically cleansed.

This just shows you the utterly complete moral degeneracy and hypocrisy of the Zionist mind."

2. "I would except everyone is kept under the poverty line by Israel deliberately and I enjoy my modern comforts too much.

How do you expect the Palestinians to act seeming as you have stolen their land and dispossessed millions of them? They have every right to kill Israelis to retake what is rightfully there's, so don't bother trying to get sympathy from me you hypocrite Nazi racist Kahanist rat."

3. "It's [gaza] a sh*thole because you bastards cut off all utilities and blow the drek out of it with laser guided missiles and white phosphorus.

The Palestinians have every right in the world to shoot rockets at you, you stole their f*cking land, it's that bloody simple. There are a few G-d given rights in life, and one of those is to kill anyone who illegally tries to take your nation over."

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:48:39 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 10:01:27 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. Which Rabbis do you like the most in Great Neck?  Have any attempts been made by JTF to contact local Rabbis to let them know about us?  How can we help?

2. What do you make of the Wiener fiasco and twitter?  What about Domonick Strauss and the hotel maid?  

3. What should be done with Medicare?

4. Gd forbid the following scenario:  The UN declares "Palestine" a viable nation in what they call the disputed territories.  Israel eventually allows it and leaves the settlers all by themselves defenseless and vulnerable around Arabs who are ready to start a massacre.  What do we do next? What if, Gd forbid, due to Israel's standing idly by, something terrible does happen?  What is our responsibility to the "Jewish State of Israel"?  How do you think Israelis would react?

And a Dvar Torah of this week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:28:41 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 03:45:43 AM »
was maimonides smarter than the smartest doctor that we have today?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you are feeling better this week with respect to the fever you had, as well as the difficulties you described vis-a-vis your sleep cycle.  Would you like some I formation regarding improving your sleep length?  I can pm you on this.  I hope all is well with your family as well.

A few questions for your expert consideration this week:

1.  Have you read Gal Beckerman's book on the liberation or the struggle for the liberation of Soviet Jews.  He seems to have no love for Rabbi Kahane, even going so far as to besmirch his name forever by saying he had an affair with a woman while married and that this womAn hurled herself to her death with a "Dear Jane" note from Rabbi Kahane in her pocket.  If this is false, why is this biased 'journalist' not being sued fir all he's worth.  He further claims that Rabbi Kahane lived a double life, maintaining a residence on the upper east side, sometimes falsely identifying himself as a Presbyterian.

It's very disturbing to read how the deceased of Blessed memory are character assassinated to the fullest without having anyone to legally ensure that this slander does not go financially unpunished.

I am assuming you will address the Jew hating actions of Egypt this week.

G-d bless you

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
Shalom Chaim
I apologise for the inconvenience of sending all my plans through PM but as theproudjew pointed out there are evil people who spy on the forums.

1. Levar Burton, who played Geordi in Star Trek has stated I have never been so proud of my president. When asked to clarify he said not just because hes black but because I am too. This is a nightmare and I probably won't watch star trek in the same way again. Are all black people going to support Obama or should we try talking sense to them?

2. Why do you guys have to kill a cow if you find a dead man lying in the field?

3. Please confirm that the instructions for smiting hittites, jebusites, hivites and the rest of the gang are a historical record and not really relevant to today.
Addendum to the question. On arguing with a skeptic he first claimed these were commands for christians to kill jews. I pointed out the extreme absurdity of giving commands to kill jews in A JEWISH portion of the scriptures. He then said it was a relevant command to kill arabs. Even if true that wouldn't be such a bad thing.

4. I want to talk about that viral video craze that started in Australia, where frequently bullied boy Casey finally snapped and body slammed his tormentor Richard.
  To make my position clear, it is absolutely right and appropriate that Richard got his skinny smooth Australian butt slammed down on the concrete. He had it coming. However people have taken this too far. There are people calling for him to be executed, forming facebook pages publishing his details and saying millions of people hate you and you will burn in hell. Maybe they're compensating for a lack of genital size by calling him ugly and retarded etc. I don't think he's ugly. He would be quite cute if it weren't for the eyebrow piercing.

Anyway he'll never get to reflect on his actions with this baying lynch mob. This is a very dark spirit thats taken hold of people, your comments please.

P.S did you hear about Justin Bieber being pulled down for slapping that 12 year old.
  Its the closest he's got to ever hitting puberty.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 06:33:53 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2011, 11:43:44 AM »
Zdravo Chaim,

From the start you were right about foreign aid to Israel issue. In my opinion the greatest economist of all time Ludwig Von Mises (Austrian born Jewish professor) in his book "Human Action" writes the following:" Intergovernmental loans are no substitute for the functioning of an international capital market. If they are granted on business terms, they presuppose no less that private loans the full acknowledgment of property rights. If they are granted, as in usually the case, as virtual subsidies without any regard for payment and principal, they impose restriction UPON THE DEBTOR NATION'S SOVEREIGNTY......The outstanding example was provided by the huge sums which the French capitalists, pressed hard by the Government of the Third Republic, lent to Imperial Russia. The Tsars use the capital borrowed for armaments, not for an improvement of the Russian apparatus of production. They did not invest it; they consumed a great part of it."

Can you comment this small fraction of the book written by this genius....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 12:23:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. What does "Yimach Shim Ha" mean? I commonly hear you say Yimach Shmo to evil people but occasionally I hear you say the other curse I just mentioned.

2. What is Norway's History in World War II?

3. Do you think that most Israelis believe that the PLO is different than open terrorists such as Al-Qaeda and Hamas?

4. It's easy to point out that Amnon Rubenstien was right when you see the Arab Nazi Media and cartoons. The Most notable one I remember was on Al-Manar where it shows a Rabbi killing an Arab Boy and using the blood for Matzot very similar to how the German Nazi Media used to operate.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 07:13:04 PM by danny100 »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 07:39:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim ve shavua tov,

Why was Carl McCall's daughter not arrested after stealing tens of thousands of dollars from Verizon?

Can you tell us about Gary Ackerman and the check bouncing scandal?

Why is Eliot Engel so obsessed with defending Albanian Muslims?
(also, is it true he arrives at the state of the union address 20 hrs early just to be seen shaking hands with the president?)

What did Ted Kennedy (y'v'z) say to the press after his nephew William Smith was caught raping girls in Florida?

Last but not least, is it true that the Jewish Museum did some kind of exhibit where they depicted the Holocaust using legos? Clarification would be most welcome.

Todah Chaim, ani mekaveh sheh ata margish yoter tov. Refuah Shlema!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 04:54:36 PM by Gimatria »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 11:27:32 AM »
Chaim,

When you dedicate these shows to Meir Ben Yehezkel, is that Rabbi Kahane's Hebrew name? 

Thanks,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2011, 06:30:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: I know you and everybody else at JTF is still grieving at Huckabee's decision not to run but I think that it might not be as big of a loss as we all think. Yes, I was supporting him but I think his leading us on for nothing demonstrates that he is a quitter like Sarah Palin. At the present moment, we cannot prove that all of his pro-Israel talk was anything but talk and his positions on immigration/racial/cultural/economic issues are pretty deplorable as Rubystars and others have pointed out. Also, do keep in mind that he often has warned the Republicans not to attack Obama too harshly. I doubt he would have run an effective campaign, and his choice not to run proves that he wasn't cut out for it. What do you say to this?

2: This question relates to another question you were asked about a year ago in which you said that Jews are halachically obligated to have absolutely nothing to do with non-kosher food and to fight it at all costs, due to the chance that wayward Jews could eat it. If a Jew were king of the world, theoretically, and he had the power to outlaw all unkashrut food, everywhere, would he be morally obligated to do so?

3: California is about to institute financial aid for illegal alien students, and the vast majority of Californians think this is a swell idea. (Remember that just 15 years ago, a vast majority of Californians favored ending all public benefits for illegal immigrants). About how long do you think it will be before the rest of America is this insane?

4: There is another danger to Obama getting reelected that you haven't mentioned. If he is, he will likely become an iconic institution that would dwarf FDR. If he is able to make a comeback from his drubbing in 2010 (and according to polls, he has already started to), the United States will likely become a permanent one-party Democratic nation and be irreversibly lost to degenerate leftism the way Wesstern Europe is.

Thank you, YSTC
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 08:55:24 PM by YimachShemoToCroatia »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 09:06:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

Have you noticed since Obongo has become president, you see very few if any leftists protesting the wars in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, the Patriot act and TSA search procedures?  Why is that?  It's almost as if Liberalism and easily be defined as agreeing with everything Okongo says and does.  

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:15:02 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 03:39:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim

1) Believe it or not, yesterday at the age of 56 I learned the difference between Parsha and Haftorah.  When I was Bar Mitzvahed at an Orthodox Synagogue we had to read Haftorah.  All the Bar and Bat Mitzvahs I have been to, the kids have read Torah portions, at least that was how it was described.  What would account for this difference.
2) was there ever a dumber move in Jewish history than the Oslo Accords.  How can we explain or comprehend giving genocidal enemies, who were down and out (remember in 1991 Arafat had supported Saddam Hussein and was considered a joke) guns and land?
3) It is disgraceful that when Obama spoke at AIPAC and called for Hamas to release Shalit (something he has no control over) nobody shouted out what about Pollard.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:04:19 PM by Secularbeliever »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 08:59:57 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Whenever I look at the potential republicans that might run I feel very sad because I don't want Obama to be re-elected but supporting any of the mainsteam republican candidates will feel like participating in my own dispossession. Is there any way to try to get better choices than what's available and actually have them be electable, or will change not come through the political system at all but in some other way?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 12:45:02 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Do you believe the recent tornadoes are Hashem's punishment on America for Obama's pressure on Israel to surrender territory? If so then why is Hashem punishing the Mid-west and South and not the West Coast and North East?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides