Author Topic: Some of you didn't believe me  (Read 567 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Some of you didn't believe me
« on: June 05, 2011, 08:34:33 AM »
I told you that illegals pee and poop in public and are generally unsavory people a while back and some people told me I was just racist for saying this. Chaim recently had an experience where he saw something of this nature occur. Well the situation has gotten extremely bad right now in El Paso:

http://www.ktsm.com/news/feces-urine-problem-in-downtown-el-paso

These are the same people who go into grocery stores and poke finger holes through the plastic in meat and take bites out of produce and throw the half-eaten tomatoes, etc. back into the bins.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Some of you didn't believe me
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »
I told you that illegals pee and poop in public and are generally unsavory people a while back and some people told me I was just racist for saying this. Chaim recently had an experience where he saw something of this nature occur. Well the situation has gotten extremely bad right now in El Paso:

These are the same people who go into grocery stores and poke finger holes through the plastic in meat and take bites out of produce and throw the half-eaten tomatoes, etc. back into the bins.
True my Mother used to check every thing  she bought to see if people poked or touched it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:10:36 AM »

Boy that gives new meaning to my old " crap alley " expression ( a spot where local dogs  relieve themselves  and no one ever cleans it up... This is the norm for third world animals... They would not use a normal toilet even if one existed...Even if they catch them what are they going to do with them anyway? They can't be deported the politically correct politicians and media won't allow it... Just read some of the comments in the message board... They are telling residents to leave the place now belongs to the illegals  :-X ... Migrants  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:38:29 PM »
Rubystars

You should go back to Europe if you don't like it.  You stole their land!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt