Author Topic: Fogel Baby Stabber- "Proud of What I Did"  (Read 995 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Fogel Baby Stabber- "Proud of What I Did"
« on: June 05, 2011, 12:47:18 PM »
Says he did it for Palestine.

These are the Arabs that Netenyahu is carving up Israel for.

Article says only slim chance of death sentence for the baby killer.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144760

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Fogel Baby Stabber- "Proud of What I Did"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 01:14:27 PM »
they should soak a long rope in pig blood and hang these terrorists from the nearest bridge.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:16 PM »
Whoever kills these animals will be a tzadik..

He who smote him shall surely be put to death (Numbers 35:21)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 01:30:18 PM »
May we feel proud when we have the guts to return the favor to those nazis.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »
May all their names and memories be obliterated and, G-d willing, what they did to the Fogels and those children should be done to them and all those who support them (including the erev rav).

The injustice is just so unbelievable. They want to give up the precious land of Israel to a bunch of murdering thug baby killer terrorists who are lower than excrement! If I only had five minutes alone with them...

These so called leaders of Israel are the same drek fake "Jews" that constructed the golden calf when Moshe was in the mountain. The harm they have caused the Jewish people and the entire world is beyond comprehension.

We MUST become a mass movement and get Chaim back into Israel!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:46:48 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
I think of the things I would like to do to these sub human savages and it would take me away from humanity.  Very simply waterboard them or use whatever techniques will provide information, get whatever information he has that is useful and then shoot him in the head.  I will fire the gun if nobody in the Israeli government wants to.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »
May all their names and memories be obliterated and, G-d willing, what they did to the Fogels and those children should be done to them and all those who support them (including the erev rav).

The injustice is just so unbelievable. They want to give up the precious land of Israel to a bunch of murdering thug baby killer terrorists who are lower than excrement! If I only had five minutes alone with them...

These so called leaders of Israel are the same drek fake "Jews" that constructed the golden calf when Moshe was in the mountain. The harm they have caused the Jewish people and the entire world is beyond comprehension.

We MUST become a mass movement and get Chaim back into Israel!

I am inclined to agree... There is a large surge in Erev Rav coming out against Israel. This is another sign that things about about to change in our favor very, very soon!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 04:31:29 PM »
He should be hung by his beitzim and electrocuted.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
Scientists should use "people" like this instead of using innocent animals for testing medicines and household products.  When they're done, they should wrap him in a pig's carcass then electrocute him. 

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
Chaim wasn't the only Jew deported from Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
Scientists should use "people" like this instead of using innocent animals for testing medicines and household products.  When they're done, they should wrap him in a pig's carcass then electrocute him.  

Maybe they should use his body to power the city, like from the movie Matrix...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 07:31:02 PM »
He should be hung by his beitzim and electrocuted.
:clap:  In the 'town square'.  So everybody gets the message.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 07:34:46 PM »
If I did that to some of their "people" I would feel proud, too.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »
I personally, think the death penalty would be far too easy.  I think he should go to a special room in the jailhouse where this Arab infant killer, gets raped daily, multiple  times, with a dry plunger stick.  No Mercy!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 11:02:52 AM »
I personally, think the death penalty would be far too easy.  I think he should go to a special room in the jailhouse where this Arab infant killer, gets raped daily, multiple  times, with a dry plunger stick.  No Mercy!
He might consider that heaven.