Author Topic: Foreskin Man Comi,  (Read 1767 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Foreskin Man Comi,
« on: June 06, 2011, 08:11:32 PM »
Glen Beck we site has a comic wriiten by a jew hater being used to help california pass an anti circumcision law.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Foreskin Man Comi,
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »
The USA is not a Jewish country.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 09:51:51 PM »

So, do you think they should outlaw circumcision? I think it is sick that they think they can try to destroy us like this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 10:37:16 PM »

True, but are Jews allowed to live in it?   

If so, why can Jews not be allowed to perform their ritual mitzvah while living here?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »
What does this have to do with America being a Christian country?  

It's an elective procedure.  No one is forcing it on non-Jewish Americans.  The decision should be between the parents, the Mohel, or the hospital.  Also, from what I understand, Jews aren't the only ones getting it done.  There are health benefits once those boy babies grow up and marry.  

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »

It's an elective procedure.  No one is forcing it on non-Jewish Americans.  The decision should be between the parents, the Mohel, or the hospital.  Also, from what I understand, Jews aren't the only ones getting it done.  There are health benefits once those boy babies grow up and marry.  

The vast majority of non Jewish men in the USA are circumcised. 
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:19 AM »
Guaranteed,   the leftists would look the other way if this was Islamic law.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »
Guaranteed,   the leftists would look the other way if this was Islamic law.

Actually islam requires males to be circumcised, though I don't believe it needs to be on the eight day.... I believe Ishmael was not circumcised till he was 13... But I don't know anything {nor do I want to know} about iSalami...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 12:13:07 AM »
Actually islam requires males to be circumcised, though I don't believe it needs to be on the eight day.... I believe Ishmael was not circumcised till he was 13... But I don't know anything {nor do I want to know} about iSalami...

In one way or another,   the left will end up accommodating the Muslims.     I'm convinced this proposed law in California is clearly geared towards Jews and to a somewhat lesser extent to other non-Muslims.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

Considering health benefits thats the truth. Women who are married to uncircumcised men may have problems related to the health of the uterus. There are irresponsible men who do not pay attention to their hygiene which leads to bacteria accumulation on the uncircumcised part. It may endanger woman's health and create conditions for the occurrence of tumor or cervical cancer.

PS
I don't agree that USA is "Christian country". It is an atheist country, because atheist(vulgar atheists) are on power. There are no Christian states in the world, only countries with some smaller or larger Christian populations.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 08:17:54 AM »
Here's part of the cartoon put out by the anti circumcision group                              http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/06/anti-semitic-comic-book-foreskin-man.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »
There should be a religious exemption

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 09:32:17 AM »
There should be a religious exemption

Why would we outlaw a procedure that has net positive health benefits that the majority of parents voluntarily have for their sons?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 01:48:31 PM »

Rubystars, while I believe that all the Jews should be in Israel, it absolutely is a Judeo-Christian country.

Remarks like this sound anti-Jewish. It should NEVER be illegal to fulfill G-d's laws in the Bible... ever.

Part of the prayer in that horrible anti-semitic anti-G-d "comic" is the actual prayer. The nazi who made that comic hates G-d and all religion.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »
Ive heard its quite rare for gentiles in America to NOT be circumcised.  Not that I am an expert in that area.

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 03:32:30 PM »
agree, and it's not a Christian country or any kind of theocracy either, but a pluralistic country with Judeo-Christian roots
And to be clear for Glenn Beck, Christian Identity antisemites, and others who distinguish between "Jews" and the so-called "10 tribes of Israel," the USA, Mormons, Indians, the church, etc is not Israel either!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 04:49:37 PM »
Bill is withdrawn from ballot this november read story on Foxnews.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 06:22:25 PM »
Bill is withdrawn from ballot this november read story on Foxnews.

I didn't find it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »
I didn't find it.

It appears KansasJew is correct.... But this is not the ban in San Francisco, this is the one they were considering in Santa Monica...  This is excellent News:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/07/backer-circumcision-ban-in-california-city-withdraws-proposal/

Woman Pushing to Ban Circumcision in California City Drops Proposal
By Joshua Rhett Miller
Published June 07, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The proponent of a ballot measure to ban circumcision in a California city has dropped the effort following claims of anti-Semitic themes and imagery, including a comic book that featured a "Monster Mohel."

Jena Troutman, the Santa Monica woman who submitted the proposal to the Santa Monica city clerk last month, said she has withdrawn the measure to prohibit "Genital Cutting of Male Minors." Under the measure, which needed more than 6,000 signatures to go on the November 2012 ballot, circumcising a child under the age of 18 would have been a misdemeanor offense punishable by a $1,000 fine or a year in jail.

Troutman, a lactation consultant and mother of two, told FoxNews.com that her focus was "never about religion" when she submitted the initiative, which was written by a San Diego-based group called MGMbill.org, the same organization that authored the measure to ban circumcision that will appear on the ballot in San Francisco this November.

"I don't have the time or the energy to argue with everybody, but you shouldn't go around cutting up your little babies," Troutman said. "Why don't people [expletive] get that? For me, this was never about religion. It was about protecting babies from their parents not knowing that circumcision was started in America to end masturbation."
Unlike in Santa Monica, Troutman confirmed that a measure banning male circumcision of minors will still appear on the ballot in San Francisco. If passed, the measure would make it a misdemeanor crime punishable by a $1,000 fine or a year in jail.

Amanda Susskind, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League's Pacific Southwest region, characterized the news as a "welcome" development.

"Everybody is happy that this particular petition isn't going forward," Susskind told FoxNews.com. "[But] there's a movement, so our concern is that they'll find someone else in Santa Monica to file [another initiative] on their behalf."

Susskind continued, "The main issue for us is the right for a parent to choose the religious upbringing of a child and I think that is a concept that resonates with most people."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/07/backer-circumcision-ban-in-california-city-withdraws-proposal/#ixzz1OdEZR1fp

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:36 PM »
Sorry people misunderstood what I said. I've been trying to keep most of my posts short and to the point because if the forum tells me I can't post it (which has happened a lot to me lately) then I don't want to lose a big effort. I don't think Jews should be prevented from carrying out anything their religion requires them to do.

On the other hand I do think of this as a Christian nation, so I was trying to express that too.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
Sorry people misunderstood what I said. I've been trying to keep most of my posts short and to the point because if the forum tells me I can't post it (which has happened a lot to me lately) then I don't want to lose a big effort. I don't think Jews should be prevented from carrying out anything their religion requires them to do.

On the other hand I do think of this as a Christian nation, so I was trying to express that too.

If that happens to me I will cut/paste my post from the text-entry widget and paste it into a text-editor. When the forum returns then I cut it from the text-editor and paste it into the text-entry widget on the forum...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:55 AM »
If that happens to me I will cut/paste my post from the text-entry widget and paste it into a text-editor. When the forum returns then I cut it from the text-editor and paste it into the text-entry widget on the forum...

Thanks Muman. Sometimes I use notepad as the text editor if I have a longer post.