Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday June 26, 2011  (Read 5707 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday June 26, 2011
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you think there will be a war between Egypt and Israel? If not, hopefully one day, we reclaim the Sinai G-d willing.

PS: Please  wish a happy birthday to one of my best friends, Brittney Standifer who turned 22 a few days ago. Thanks. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000417055986
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:57:14 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday June 26, 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 09:10:59 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. Now that we know that obama is the only democrat running, what stops democrats from registering as republicans and voting for the weakest candidate in the primaries?

2. When naming a child before it is born, what is appropriate to do and not to do halakhically?

And a dvar torah if this week's parasha?

Toda

Dr. dan
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:32:03 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 01:53:17 AM »
shalom

Heres a muslim nazi comment I recieved, complete with barely comprehensible grammar!

Vend1cator91 "palestine is not jew place you acting like nazi do u know ?"

chas v'chalila this ever has to happen. a kahanist government inherets an israel which has commited national suicide (chas v'chalila). it gets attacked and overwhelmed because cannot defend its 8 mile wide border using conventional weapons.

do you use the Samson Option and nuke every major city in the muslim world? if you do that, what will the rest of the world do?

when is it ok for a government to lie? sometimes, saying a bad truth can lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy. i.e. if david cameron, nicolas sarkozy and angela merkel (yimach shmam) said that europe is screwed and the eurozone will collapse soon and there is no hope, people will try to get rid of all their euros, thus collapsing the eurozone.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:28:40 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 02:06:06 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:30:50 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:10 AM »
Dear Chaim

1. Have you heard the news that Saudi Arabia banned Jews from flying to their country?

2. How can the Jews of Iran leave? If Israel Strikes Iran, their monkey-faced dictator might start a Kristallnacht against the 30,000 Jews that live there.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:08:43 PM by danny100 »

Offline dgr81

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »
Hello Chaim,

1. "The Web" shows a differant name for you, are they incorrect?

2. You said that you did not like Sarah Palin, can you explain specifically why you do not like her.

Thank you,

Dgr81
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:28:40 AM by dgr81 »
"As goes Israel, so goes the world."

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »
Chaim please tell us your "Jonathan Polard's story". As far as I know     the information he gave  Israel helped the Israelis to bomb the Atomic reactor in Iraq. The present war there was completely different if Iraq had a nuclear bomb.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 09:38:25 PM »
Greetz Chaim.

We presume there is only one G-d.

Why have both jews and gentiles?

------------------------------------

Thought for the week.
You build lifetimes as spiders build webs. Many trials sometimes to fit one strand.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:31:33 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 01:59:08 PM »
Hey Chaim.

1) A white german Dirk Nowitski has got MVP by single handily winning Dallas the NBA championships over the black hyped of Miami Heat. Christophe Lemaitre a white frenchman, whom just turned 21 ,has ran a 9.95, broken the 10 second barrier for his 5th time whilst winning the european championships. Serbian Novak DJKOvic went this year 46 -0 record in Tennis. Ukranian boxers the Klitscko brothers, currently have the most dominant stronghold on the heavyweight division in the history of boxing. I could on. When was the  racist urban myth in the USA of blacks being genetically stronger than whites devised, despite the europeans continually dispelling this myth?

2) There has been two recent identical movies, one called "friends with benefits" and the other called " no strings attached". The films are typical Hollywood trash staring hollywood "prettyboys" Justin timberlake and Ashton kutchure respectively. More worrying though, the female cast stars in the films are the very attractive  jewish women Natalie Portman, and Mila Kunis. They both continually do Hollywood films about graturatous sex with Hollywood heartthrobs, most of whom are not even jewish. It angers me as these girls must be such awful role models to the brilliant Youngs Jews, male or female. Do you feel that these two Hollywood actresses are creating a spiritual Holacaustin America?

3)Whats your opinion of David and Ed Milliband of the UK Labour party?

4) Waht is your Opinion of Mark Stein, the Canadian journalist and writer?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 08:58:37 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

1: By the time of this program exactly one year will have passed since Hashem sent two disgusting Hollywood beasts to Gehenom on the same day. The first was vile adulterous harlot Farrah Fawcett (yimach shema), who abandoned her loyal and devoted husband, actor Lee Majors, in favor of being shacked up with the slimeball actor Ryan O'Neill for the rest of her life. The second was the hideous black sodomite Michael Jackson (yimach shema), who changed herself from a black man to a white woman. While it would have been really fitting for Jackson to have died of rectal cancer just like Fawcett, a drug overdose administered by an affirmative action "doctor" did the trick pretty well. Please give a few words of "blessing" for these creatures as they roast in the lake of fire.

2: Please say a big fat yimach shema to pseudo-Jewess Gabrielle Giffords, whose fanatical open-borders and La Raza policies have led to the massive wildfires (set by her drug-smuggling bros from south of the border) that have burned enormous amounts of her state and led to the loss of countless homes and many defenseless animals. Giffords tries to be more Mexican than Mexicans and I am sure that the Hispanics in her district mock and snicker at her in private. I think she should have been deported when she was released from the hospital.

3: Unfortunately America, including the GOP itself, has moved so very far to the left that barring a miracle, it will be very difficult for GOP candidates to the right of McCain or Schwarzenegger to achieve success even within their own primaries. That's just how things are. Is there any way we can fight this?

4: Do you think that most of the StørmFrønt Nazi Ron Paul (yimach shemo) zombies out there today were fans of the sodomite Nazi Buchanan (ys) in the nineties and early '00s?

G-d bless you,
YSTC
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:49:16 PM by YimachShemoToCroatia »

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 03:53:23 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

As for who we should support - How about we support the most conservative candidate in the primary, period. Of those who have OFFICIALLY announced so far, that would be Michelle Bachman. If someone more conservative enters, we turn to that person. At least this way it raises the bar and makes the others sweat. Come election day, we vote for anyone over Obama. We vote for dog doo over Obama.

Also, if I may disagree slightly on one point you made last week. I think Obama is very beatable. I believe most of the candidates could win in a general election, IF that candidate really takes it to Obama and his record. I don't believe the hype about Obama. He is detested by far more than who love him. Those who voted for him to prove they weren't racist will now vote against him to prove they aren't stupid either.

Questions:

1. In this week's parsha we meet Korach. He was a kind of populist demagogue. As an archetype, who today is Korach?

2. Does Israel have anyone [country] resembling an ally in Europe? Which European country is our greatest foe?

3. What do you make of all these "swarm" attacks happening around America where a throng of youths (mostly black) enter a store, steal what they can in about a minute, and leave before the cops can show up? Will it get worse? Or is it a passing fad.

Chazak v'amatz

Dreidlehead

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 04:29:37 PM »
Shalom Dear Chaim!
Let me just start by saying that I am sorry for not being around lately. I was on duty in the army... In Hebrew we call it MILUIM. So here are my questions:
1) Do you think Israel should import milk and dairy products?
2) Why the hell does the USA give out green cards every year? 
3) What is your opinion of the Church of Satan? and what do you think of the fact that the US tolerates Satanism as a legitimate religious group? I heard that their founder was a filthy kike named Anton LaVey, isn't he a disgrace to the Jewish people? Isn't he in a very hot place right now?
4) Chaim, I posted an angry answer on a hideous youtube video that portrayed the Israeli soldiers as bloodthirsty nazi butchers,  and now MY WHOLE CHANNEL can't be activated.       

Be strong and may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless you, amen.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 02:55:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha Tzadik!

1) Do you enjoy Chopin's piano music?
2) Do you think Weeny's muslim wife (yemach shema) had a clitorectomy when she was a filthy nasty muslim child?

3) Pesach ben Dov, alav haShalom, was fluent in many languages including spanish. Nowadays when I hear spanish it makes me think of the fifth column  - the ugly, jealous cruz bustamente types - was it different decades ago? I know you mentioned that Herman Badillo was a good person...Were you (or JDL) ever allied with prominent hispanics (the way we are allied ideologically with pastor Manning)?

4) What do you think of Bruce Edward Ivins? He was a brilliant microbiologist and a genius in chemistry/vaccinology who committed suicide (supposedly - I'm not sure I believe it) in 2008 after he was faced with charges of being responsible for the anthrax attacks of 2001. Ivins was an outspoken devout Catholic who staunchly supported Israel, and was known to attack "pro-choice catholics". The anthrax attacks in 2001 targeted people like arlen specter, patrick leahy, jerrold nadler, rush holt and other evil disgusting politicans. If Bruce Ivins sought to "clean out" capitol hill with a few letters, I think he was heroic to do so.  Mah ata choshev?

5) When the Kahanists take power in Israel, I pray that they designate a holiday to be celebrated every year to commemorate the heroism of Dr. Baruch Goldstein, HaShem yikom damo. Would you endorse this?

Toda Chaim!
Gimatria

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 05:36:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I have a question on "Palestinians".  We know that is a contrived nationality but what is the definition.  Is anyone who wants to kill Jews so defined or do their roots have to go back to pre state Eretz Yisrael?  Yasser Arafat was an Egyptian dentist (imagine him filling your cavity).  What made him a Palestinian?  They often say Jordan is 60 or 70% Palestinian.  How do they decide which Jordanians are and are not?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:29:07 PM by Secularbeliever »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

Is Harvard and most other Ivy League colleges legitimate places of education or are they watered down diploma mills for minorities?

Thanks and god bless!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 12:34:14 PM »
Hello Chaim, Its been a while I hope all is well. Since the gay marriage will be signed into law soon. Do you think if NY had a different governor this law would never be signed? Thanks and as usual GD bless

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 04:06:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

From MrEkipp
We Muslims need to admit our problems and face them. Only then we can treat them and start a new era to live in harmony with human mankind. Our religious leaders have to show a clear and very strong stand against polygamy, paedophilia, slavery, killing those who convert from Islam to other religions, etc

From 8757kathy
It's Israel that cause wars all over the world you idiot. It's the Jews who created Nazis, don't you know your history? The Jew bankers pay rolled Hitler. Everyone knows that.

From wilsonnortheast
It’s going to be amusing to see the Israelis actually try and fight an actual army for a change, Gd knows the pacification of civilian areas is hardly worthy of any sort of battle honours. Why we British did not keep control of Palestine and keep both sides of animals in line is beyond me. My grandfather was nearly killed by the same ingrate Jews he had helped liberate from Germany, there’s gratitude eh?

From TheGhengizKHAN
Israel you messed up by making an enemy of Turkey. Turkey was your only hope of surviving in the Middle East but now Turkey will probably destroy you as its military isn't like Hamas or Hezbollah. They will crush you and you know it. What now Jew?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:21:23 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 04:55:20 PM »
Shalom Shalom brother Chaim!

Why is the number 3 so recurrent in Judaism. Avraham Issac Yakov ,  Israel Levei Kohen.
 The Holy of Holies occupied one-third, and the Holy Place two-thirds, of the entire Temple.

The tapestries were ten times three ells in length, and there were three vessels each for the altar of burnt offering, the altar of incense, and the Ark.

The candlestick had twice three arms (besides the shaft, which also held a lamp), and each arm had three knobs.

The blessing of the priest consisted of three sections, and in the invocation of God the word "holy" was repeated thrice.