Author Topic: Hey, Android man....  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Hey, Android man....
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
The video starts with April 1st.  Soho.....its a joke?

No this is real. The interviewer goes to parlement almost everyday and tries to make fun of the mp's.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 04:33:55 PM »
Is it worthwhile to put a firefox browser on your android cellphone?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »
Is it worthwhile to put a firefox browser on your android cellphone?

I downloaded it for my Xoom and found it inferior to the built in browser which can correctly display Flash content {including YouTube videos}.

The Firefox I could not do this...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »
On another note... i just downloaded and installed software which implements uPNP on my computer and on my androids. Now I can play my music selection on my Xoom and on my phone while on my property. I have been using this to listen to music in my backyard recently...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
I agree the built in browser supports flash while firefox really sucks on android.
If you must have an alternative to the built in browser, try opera mini. No flash either.
Or for flash, try skyfire. It doesn't really support flash, it runs everything through their own proxy servers which processes the flash videos and relays it to your installed skyfire browser.

I think the built-in browser actually runs flash because I don't see it going through a proxy or some server side pre processor.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774