Author Topic: The GOP CNN debate last night  (Read 654 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The GOP CNN debate last night
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:35:19 AM »
Did anybody see it?  What were your impressions?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: The GOP CNN debate last night
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:32 AM »

Did you see it?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »
Yes and Gingrich is a scum bag.

In the beginning statements everybody introduces themselves.  Every candidate also states that they are married with such and such number of kids and grandkids. When they get to Gingrich, he speaks nothing of his family..and that's only because he's an immoral scumbag who cheated on his wife and has a dysfunctional family.

The President of the United States needs to be moral.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 03:42:57 PM »

He goes on the rush limbough show and makes all kinds of excuses as to why his campainge sucks so bad.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »
Im beginning to feel that Bachman has a good chance at gaining the GOP nomination... So far I like what I have heard from her. I am also on her campaign mailing list...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
Im beginning to feel that Bachman has a good chance at gaining the GOP nomination... So far I like what I have heard from her. I am also on her campaign mailing list...

Is there a precedence for a representative clinching the candidacy for president ?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 07:32:32 PM »
I heard at one point, Mitt Romney said, whatever you do, don't pick the little guy (referring to Ron Paul).  Don't know if thats true.