Author Topic: Obamas Cruel ignorance of Jonathan Pollards plight  (Read 610 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas Cruel ignorance of Jonathan Pollards plight
« on: June 19, 2011, 01:45:53 AM »
This weekend Jonathan Pollards father passed away, may his memory be blessed. Despite impassioned pleas for compassion from Obama to allow Jonathan to visit his father before his death, the president has ignored those requests. Now he is once again ignoring Jonathans requests to allow him to attend his fathers funeral on Monday.

It is so sad that Jonathan Pollard is being used like this. In Israel even terrorists are allowed to visit their families and attend funerals. But Jonathan is guilty of supporting the Jewish nation, a sin of the utmost caliber to antisemites in America. So many antisemites have come out against any mercy on Jonathan, and they will be punished for their callous indifference to a Jews suffering.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145018

US Has 24 Hours to Decide to Let Pollard Attend Father’s Funeral
Sivan 17, 5771, 19 June 11 08:23
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) President Obama has 24 hours to decide on a humanitarian appeal that Jonathan Pollard be freed from jail for a few hours to help bury his father, Prof. Morris Pollard, Monday morning.

“Funeral services will be held in the chapel at the Hebrew Orthodox Cemetery at 10 a.m. Monday,” according to South Bend, Indiana media, home of Notre Dame University, where the elder Pollard was an award-winning professor. Outside of the state, American media have largely ignored the death and the appeal to free Pollard for the funeral.

Morris Pollard, who died at the age of 95, was a longtime professor and award-winning microbiologist. His son Jonathan was convicted more than 26 years ago for passing on classified information to Israel, an American ally, while he was working at the Pentagon.

Several high-ranking American officials, including U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, have told President Obama that Pollard should be released forever considering his deteriorating physical condition, a questionable trial and the extraordinary life sentence for an offense that usually carries a 2-4 year prison term.

The Obama administration last week ignored an appeal from a majority of Knesset Members, who asked that Pollard be freed to visit his father before his death on Saturday. American media reported the appeal in a three-sentence brief from the Associated Press.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obamas Cruel ignorance of Jonathan Pollards plight
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 06:03:14 AM »
I have come to the conclusion that there is more to Pollards case then was ever reported to the media... I could see taking a hard line approach to spying but something here is clearly out of proportion... I could also see declining Pollards request to attend his fathers funeral if it required him leaving the country but even that isn't case here... As I said before Pollards only chance for freedom will come when the United States makes a final push for the so called two state solution... At that point Pollard will be tossed in with some other goodies the U.S will use to sweeten the poison deal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 10:27:38 AM »
Alot of facts concerning Pollard                             http://www.jonathanpollard.org/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:52:56 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that there is more to Pollards case then was ever reported to the media... I could see taking a hard line approach to spying but something here is clearly out of proportion... I could also see declining Pollards request to attend his fathers funeral if it required him leaving the country but even that isn't case here... As I said before Pollards only chance for freedom will come when the United States makes a final push for the so called two state solution... At that point Pollard will be tossed in with some other goodies the U.S will use to sweeten the poison deal.

Clinton did that already to bibi with the wye accords.  Then "changed his mind."

Both the americans and the israelis use this to their advantage for PR purposes.  When bibi embarked on the settlement freeze suddenly the israeli govt floated rumors that Us was considering releasing pollard in return for the gesture.   How convenient.  Its to quiet the rightwing opposition to bibi's policies because the vast majority of the national camp wants pollard freed.