Author Topic: PALESTINE SUCKS!  (Read 6231 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
PALESTINE SUCKS!
« on: June 19, 2011, 01:09:34 AM »
Yup

They suck like a vacuum: 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Re: PALESTINE SUCKS!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »
I find that video to be just said totally out of racism...

How could you be throwing your friend under the bus for putting the borders back to the pre-1967 borders? The fact is that the land is illegally being occupied and in September there will be a vote for a Palestinian State. Although, if this does not pass, by law there should already be a Palestinian State according to Resolution 181 (1947). Nearly all World Organizations call the occupations a Humantarian Crisis, so how would you be throwing your friend under the bus?

Especially when Obama as expected, said the creation of the borders of a Palestinian State would be out of Israel's "security interests". Obama is against the creation of Palestinian State. Obama's message to Israel confirms that he wants to keep the promise of former president George Bush, saying that Israel would be able to keep their largest settlements blocs as a result of negotiated solution for the conflict. So, Obama's idea of Palestinian self-determination is whatever Israel decides...

It's also interesting that the guy mentions how in the 1967 war Israel "kicked butt". He tried making it as if the Arab countries attacked first, when evidentally Israel bombed Egypt, in which started the war. Even during this war Israel went against its ally, USA and destroyed the USS Liberty boat killing over 200 servicemen of the US.

Then this man goes on saying that Israel is "giving up land" and is not an "evil empire". He decides not to mention what land either... Don't forget Israel still illegally occupies the Golan Heights, part of South Lebanon, Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Also, the land gained in the 1947-49 war as well, which goes against the Hauge Regulations of (1905) and UN Charter (1945), saying you can NOT take land by force. In which all this land is illegally confiscated and now part of Israel...

The man in this video then says that Israel has not been recognized, when obviously the PLO recognized Israel infront of the whole world, infront of the White House lawn. The Oslo accords agreement was to have mutual recognition for one another. Then Hamas as well, recognized Israel when they signed the document which agreed the backing of 2 states, with Israel.

Then this man starts thinking up racist steriotypes, and is evident he has NEVER been to an Arab country. Christians, Moslems, and Jews have lived in Palestine in peace for centuries. He acts as if this is new... Then again, Palestine has nothing to do with the other countries!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 04:07:45 PM »
<snip>
Then this man starts thinking up racist steriotypes, and is evident he has NEVER been to an Arab country. Christians, Moslems, and Jews have lived in Palestine in peace for centuries. He acts as if this is new... Then again, Palestine has nothing to do with the other countries!

What rock have you just crawled out from under? I have heard that BS lie that Jews, Christians, and muslims have lived together etc. etc...

It is not living to live as a Dhimmi in an Islamic land. Maybe you are happy to be a second class citizen with no legal rights, but a real Jew would not accept that. Dhimmitude and paying the Jizya tax is not living happily side by side... As for Jews treatment by the Christians over the centuries we remember the Inquisitions and Crusades and Pogroms... And in the Holy Land we remember the constant forced conversions, rapes, and pillaging which Moslems engaged in during their expansion.

muslims have hated Jews long before there was a state of Israel... We remember the Hebron Massacre which occurred long before the 'occupation'...

Try selling your Taqiya elsewhere.... Those who know history will make sure we don't live through that period again.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 05:15:44 PM »
I find that video to be just said totally out of racism...

How could you be throwing your friend under the bus for putting the borders back to the pre-1967 borders? The fact is that the land is illegally being occupied and in September there will be a vote for a Palestinian State. Although, if this does not pass, by law there should already be a Palestinian State according to Resolution 181 (1947). Nearly all World Organizations call the occupations a Humantarian Crisis, so how would you be throwing your friend under the bus?

Especially when Obama as expected, said the creation of the borders of a Palestinian State would be out of Israel's "security interests". Obama is against the creation of Palestinian State. Obama's message to Israel confirms that he wants to keep the promise of former president George Bush, saying that Israel would be able to keep their largest settlements blocs as a result of negotiated solution for the conflict. So, Obama's idea of Palestinian self-determination is whatever Israel decides...

It's also interesting that the guy mentions how in the 1967 war Israel "kicked butt". He tried making it as if the Arab countries attacked first, when evidentally Israel bombed Egypt, in which started the war. Even during this war Israel went against its ally, USA and destroyed the USS Liberty boat killing over 200 servicemen of the US.

Then this man goes on saying that Israel is "giving up land" and is not an "evil empire". He decides not to mention what land either... Don't forget Israel still illegally occupies the Golan Heights, part of South Lebanon, Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Also, the land gained in the 1947-49 war as well, which goes against the Hauge Regulations of (1905) and UN Charter (1945), saying you can NOT take land by force. In which all this land is illegally confiscated and now part of Israel...

The man in this video then says that Israel has not been recognized, when obviously the PLO recognized Israel infront of the whole world, infront of the White House lawn. The Oslo accords agreement was to have mutual recognition for one another. Then Hamas as well, recognized Israel when they signed the document which agreed the backing of 2 states, with Israel.

Just go away and tell your nonsense somewhere else. I don't want to bother to correct all your errors and your lies because it's clear you have nothing to do here. This place is for the truth.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
Just go away and tell your nonsense somewhere else. I don't want to bother to correct all your errors and your lies because it's clear you have nothing to do here. This is a place for the truth.

Or is it just because you don't know how to correct me? I will stay, and thats because I thought you people believened freedom of speech.

What rock have you just crawled out from under? I have heard that BS lie that Jews, Christians, and muslims have lived together etc. etc...

It is not living to live as a Dhimmi in an Islamic land. Maybe you are happy to be a second class citizen with no legal rights, but a real Jew would not accept that. Dhimmitude and paying the Jizya tax is not living happily side by side... As for Jews treatment by the Christians over the centuries we remember the Inquisitions and Crusades and Pogroms... And in the Holy Land we remember the constant forced conversions, rapes, and pillaging which Moslems engaged in during their expansion.

muslims have hated Jews long before there was a state of Israel... We remember the Hebron Massacre which occurred long before the 'occupation'...

Try selling your Taqiya elsewhere.... Those who know history will make sure we don't live through that period again.

First of all, most Palestinians are Sunni Moslem, not Shiiate Moslem. And, only the Shiiate Moslems in extreme circumstances practice Taqiya. Palestine never was under Sharia law. Even then, Classical Sharia incorporated the religious laws and courts of Christians, Jews and Hindus. My family in Palestine were Christian. We were not looked down upon. Your just saying those words out of hatred.

Long before you say? The Hebron Massacre took place in 1929. This was a result of illegal Jewish immigration to the area of Palestine Mandate. Also, because the Arabs heard that the Jews were killing Palestinians and destroying buildings. 67 Jews died in the Massacre. But of course as you like to leave out, Arab families helped save the Jews. Saving about 435 Jews.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
Or is it just because you don't know how to correct me? I will stay, and thats because I thought you people believened freedom of speech.

First of all, most Palestinians are Sunni Moslem, not Shiiate Moslem. And, only the Shiiate Moslems in extreme circumstances practice Taqiya. Palestine never was under Sharia law. Even then, Classical Sharia incorporated the religious laws and courts of Christians, Jews and Hindus. My family in Palestine were Christian. We were not looked down upon. Your just saying those words out of hatred.

Long before you say? The Hebron Massacre took place in 1929. This was a result of illegal Jewish immigration to the area of Palestine Mandate. Also, because the Arabs heard that the Jews were killing Palestinians and destroying buildings. 67 Jews died in the Massacre. But of course as you like to leave out, Arab families helped save the Jews. Saving about 435 Jews.

There you go again using that phony term. There is no "Palestinian" and there will never be a "Palestinian" The Jews were there long before the Arabs were. Know your history, dude.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 07:02:43 PM »

I am not saying this out of hatred, although I certainly have grown to hate what the so-called 'palestinians' are doing to my people. You keep on using this term 'palestinians' yet there has never been such a people. If you believe otherwise please present to us your evidence that there were such a people.

If you are referring to those arabs who were living in the land at the time of the partition, then please refer to them as arabs because they was not a state called palestine at that time. As history shows us, the land which was partitioned in 1948 was supposed to have been divided into a Jewish state and an arab state... But the arabs refused this and did not accept the land which was given to them at that time. Because of this they decided to declare war against the Jewish state in order to drive the Jews into the sea. But they failed in doing this, and they are crying to this very day because they are losers. The Jewish state won the territories they lost fair and square and Israel SHOULD NEVER even consider giving this land away.

The arabs expelled their Jews in 1948 and again in 1967 while confiscating their property. I know this because I have a good friend who is a Jew of Egyptian heritage whose family lost a fortune in Egypt when they were expelled. The catastrophe against the Jews of the middle east far outweighs any inconvenience by the arabs.

http://www.aish.com/jw/me/48883137.html
The issue of Palestinian refugees is a sticking point in Middle East peace negotiations. How did this problem begin, and who is responsible?

In the 1948 war, approximately 600,000 Jewish refugees were persecuted and expelled from Arab lands including Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco -- leaving behind an estimated $30 billion in assets. These Jewish refugees were welcomed by Israel, and with their descendants, now comprise a majority population of the State of Israel.

In the same war, according to the UN, approximately 720,000 Palestinians refugees fled to Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and the West Bank and Gaza. The UN estimates that they and their descendents now number about 3.7 million.

The Arab League forbade any Arab country from accepting these refugees or settling them in normal housing, preferring to leave them in squalid camps. Former UNRWA Director Ralph Galloway stated in 1958: "The Arab states do not want to solve the refugee problem. They want to keep it as an open sore, as a weapon against Israel. Arab leaders do not give a damn whether Arab refugees live or die."

Again, it was Arabs who resisted efforts by Israel to settle the refugees in normal housing from 1967-95, when Israel administered the lands.

And again in the late-1990s, when 97 percent of Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza lived under full jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority, the refugees continued to be confined to camps -- despite the millions of UNWRA and international relief dollars which poured into PA coffers specifically for this purpose.

It is important to note, as Joan Peters documents in her seminal work, "From Time Immemorial," that the vast majority of these refugees did not live for generations on the land, but rather came from Egypt, Syria and Iraq as economic opportunities increased during the first half of the 20th century, the formative years of Jewish aliyah.

The United Nations' standard definition of a "refugee" is one who was forced to leave a "permanent" or "habitual" home. In the case of Arab refugees however, the UN broadened the definition of refugee to include anyone who lived in "Palestine" for only two years prior to Israel's statehood in 1948.

The number of 3.7 million refugees is further inflated, given that the UN Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees does not include descendents in its definition of refugees, nor does it apply to a person who "has acquired a new nationality, and enjoys the protection of the country of his new nationality." Under this definition, the number of Palestinians qualifying for refugee status would be well below half a million. Yet the UN has created a new set of rules for Palestinian refugees.

PS: And it is funny you think only some muslims lie... Goes to show you how naive you really are.... Muslims lie to Jews ALL THE TIME!

PPS:

Ummm... How could they hear that Jews were killing 'Palestinians' when there was no such thing as 'Palestine', and there was no such thing as 'the state of Israel' in 1929 {1948 was almost 20 years in the future, did they have a time machine?}...

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 07:12:53 PM »
@thatguy11, I tried to offer a thoughtful, fact-filled reply, and after I typed it all up, looked up a playlist on YouTube to attach, and then hit reply it did not post.  Now I must go out, but maybe I will try back later, or see if it was just going to be a delay in posting or what.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 09:48:37 PM »
Hey Ralph

Are you angry because you and your boyfriend got in a fight over what kind of drapes to put in the living room?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 09:55:14 PM »
well, I give up, this time for good. once again, I tried to give facts to reply and my reply wouldn't post...pretty much every time I log onto jtf my comments don't post, except the comments that I put that say my comments don't post (!)...silly jtf, doesn't know a friend from an enemy

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 11:33:48 PM »
well, I give up, this time for good. once again, I tried to give facts to reply and my reply wouldn't post...pretty much every time I log onto jtf my comments don't post, except the comments that I put that say my comments don't post (!)...silly jtf, doesn't know a friend from an enemy

What happens when you try to post? This is not normal what you are suggesting. Unless you are experiencing the delays which the hackers have created... In that situation save your text until you can post again...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 03:07:55 AM »

Of course I can correct you, you arrogant liar. But I won't because you're not worth it. You're just a troll. What do you expect by coming here and claiming the opposite of what we stand for ? Do you think we haven't thought carefully about the issues you bring up ? Do you seriously think we haven't got dozens of facts and arguments to oppose you ? I am willing to spend a lot of time to educate and re-inform people who may be wrong but who sincerely want to know the truth and who are open-minded and fair-minded. But you are clearly not one of them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »
My Prayer for Israel...O Israel, Children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Stand strong and do not allow foreign invaders to take your God Given Land and Divide God's Holy Chosen city of Jerusalem.