Author Topic: Imam rapes 3 yr old in Kenya  (Read 697 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Imam rapes 3 yr old in Kenya
« on: June 29, 2011, 06:19:03 AM »
"Police in Mombasa are still looking for a man who allegedly sexually assaulted his 3 year old daughter. The man who is an Imam is said to have fled after committing the offense.

Doctors at the hospital have confirmed that the girl who is receiving treatment at the Coast general hospital has been sexually assaulted. Meanwhile muslim leaders are now demanding thorough vetting of all religious leaders.

Supreme Council of Kenya Muslims chairman Mudhar Kithamy says they are concerned about the alarming cases of sodomy and rapes taking place in Mosques and Madrasa."

LOL I'll bet they are. Imagine the council. Oh noes what is this going to do our reputation! Our worldwide image.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Imam rapes 3 yr old in Kenya
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 07:47:31 AM »
Oh this Muslims are really beasts. There are some things that are simply not done.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »
True most don't fit into natural humanity .They rape children even their own ,they lie it's a commendable in their cult.In whatever country they live there's trouble;le
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
Since long they have been beyond the level of degeneration. How far they are going to carryout.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 03:04:01 PM »
Quite sick, The imam should have known that the age of consent in Kenya is 5.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Why is everybody persecuting this noble imam? He is only faithfully following the example of his most esteemed, high holy prophet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 08:37:34 PM »
He certainly is following Islam the way in which it was intended by Mohammed.  :'(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:12:50 AM »
Strange! There are only 10% muslamics in Kenya. But they have been promoted to become the kings of the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.