Author Topic: OUT OF CURIOSITY  (Read 7697 times)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: OUT OF CURIOSITY
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 02:09:20 PM »
ETHIOPIANS PLAYING HOCKEY !!  :o
He must have been more frustrated than one of his legless BROS watching a nice Donut roll down a Hill ! :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 11:18:41 PM »
No, I was saying he wasn't Ethiopian.  Hence, not a Jew.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2007, 10:46:38 AM »
Whatever he was keep him out of the Hockey Rink !!  I'm sure he'll be much better off being promoted to the head Janitor position in Harlem ! ;D
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »
Whatever he was keep him out of the Hockey Rink !!  I'm sure he'll be much better off being promoted to the head Janitor position in Harlem ! ;D
Actually he was a jail warden (I know - surprising - you'd think he be in jail, not the warden of it). 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
You need to understand the ways of the convicts before you can tackle them. :)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »
Only People of Honor should be Jail Wardens !  :-*
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2007, 08:26:14 PM »
Who here does excersize on a normal basis?  Whether it is swimming, running, walking, jogging or the gyms.

all except swimming
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2007, 09:08:26 PM »
You need to understand the ways of the convicts before you can tackle them. :)
I suppose so...

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »
If/When I exercise I do videos. Usually Tae Bo.

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »
Not really, Im one of those nauseating people who eats and never gains weight (ducks because I know people are throwing things:P)  I am grateful to have been blessed with good genes, my mom looks great at 59, and is still around the weight she was in her 20s (and thats after 3 kids, with my brother being 13 lbs at birth..ouch!)  I do swim if I get the time, but no structured exercise.

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 11:50:32 PM »
Not really, Im one of those nauseating people who eats and never gains weight (ducks because I know people are throwing things:P)  I am grateful to have been blessed with good genes, my mom looks great at 59, and is still around the weight she was in her 20s (and thats after 3 kids, with my brother being 13 lbs at birth..ouch!)  I do swim if I get the time, but no structured exercise.
My sister's like that. She eats 7 times a day and stays under 55 kgs. Women HATE her. :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 11:55:17 PM »
Lol yeah most hate me too, I am 5'5" and around 110 lbs and it doesnt matter what i eat, been there since I was about 15.   I dont have alot of female friends but thats mostly my choice because I am not into gossip and do not consider man-bashing a sport like I find so many women do....ah well cant please everyone:P

newman

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 12:03:47 AM »
I used to go out with a gorgeous woman who was 46 and had 5 kids but was only 110 lbs despite eating burgers and fries and never exercising. Her eldest daughter was 19 and buxom. The two resembled the Judds....mother being thin and sexy and the daughter being a buxom redhead. To make it worse, the daughter's dates would all lust after her mum. That's not good for a girl's confidence. :)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »
Lol yeah most hate me too, I am 5'5" and around 110 lbs and it doesnt matter what i eat, been there since I was about 15.   I dont have alot of female friends but thats mostly my choice because I am not into gossip and do not consider man-bashing a sport like I find so many women do....ah well cant please everyone:P

Wow, 110! I can't imagine. I'm more of a Marilyn Monroe curvy figure althouh not fat by any means.

kellymaureen

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2007, 09:16:38 AM »
Wow, 110! I can't imagine. I'm more of a Marilyn Monroe curvy figure althouh not fat by any means.

You're lucky, clothes look so much better on a curvy figure, the only way I would be able to achieve that is through surgery, and thats dangerous and theres my silly needle phobia :P so I have what I have lol ;)

newman

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »

Nothing wrong with curves. There's no man alive that wouldn't shove a stick aside to get to Drew Barrymore.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »
Elliptical trainer and weight training 3-4 times a week.

Quote from: OdKahaneChai link=topic=5609.msg47745#msg47745 date=
I play hockey a couple times a week.  Does that count?

I used to play hockey but I stopped about 10 years ago.  I loved it.  It was a great workout and fun.  The collisions, the blood, getting hit by the puck, feeling like I was going to throw up after an excessively long shift...what's not to love?

Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=5609.msg62424#msg62424 date=

I'm so jealous.  My metabolism is such that if I'm working out heavily I can get into great shape but, if I stop and so much as look at food, my weight goes up.  I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
Crunches, leg lifts, sit ups and push ups almost everyday. Plus hockey and gymnastics, haven't been to tae kwon do in a while.
But I broke my leg.. so once this cast is off I'm going to start doing squats to build up my chicken legs and make sure I never break my leg again!! :D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2007, 07:26:41 AM »
Infomercials try to sell different kinds of exercise products.  Anyone know if anyone of them are as good as the infomercials make them out to be?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
Infomercials try to sell different kinds of exercise products.  Anyone know if anyone of them are as good as the infomercials make them out to be?

I don't think buying exercise machines and products is too good, because its usually personal preference to which people maybe more accustomed to. The gym is more then adequate.
Everybody wants to sell their product, i think sticking to basic machinery with simple mechanisms is best, all the flashy add ons defeat the purpose and are there for show. As long as they work, they're good...well thats what i think.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
I used to go to the gym all the time and plan on getting back into it, but I've been slacking the last few months because I have to figure out a way to make more money unfortunately and this is taking up all my time.  I still eat pretty healthy and walk.  I played all kinds of sports as a kid and was pretty good, but not great.

ftf

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 08:17:10 AM »
I used to go to the gym all the time and plan on getting back into it, but I've been slacking the last few months because I have to figure out a way to make more money unfortunately and this is taking up all my time.  I still eat pretty healthy and walk.  I played all kinds of sports as a kid and was pretty good, but not great.
You don't need to go to the gym, just get a regular exercise routine at home.

Kiwi

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »
I do yoga in the morning, walk the dogs for around 2 hours. I have a physical job as well. In the evening dogs have another walk around one hour, and then I do yoga again to relax.

newman

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 09:46:49 AM »
I walk to KFC once a week. (mmmm hmmm)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »
I walk and run every day.I do push ups and sit ups daily,But My partime job requires it.National guard! ;)