Author Topic: Pastor Manning from 2008 almost prophetic  (Read 882 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Pastor Manning from 2008 almost prophetic
« on: July 04, 2011, 02:12:04 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning from 2008 almost prophetic
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:07:39 PM »
Frighteningly close to the actual situation today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 05:08:09 PM »

When I listen to Pastor manning talking this way (and in other similar videos), I get the feeling that he is the closest thing to JTF there is, not only in terms of ideas but also in terms of style - he is often unconventional, ironical and strongly committed, as Chaim can be.
Think about it : an alliance with EDL was tried and failed, as we know, after the EDL frauds smeared us. Well, I think we have much more in common with Pastor Manning than with the idiotic, beer-saturated British crusaders of the EDL. I know there is this issue of Pastor Manning seeming to join the "9/11 truthers". I was quite puzzled by this development and I'm not playing down the issue. But maybe it's just a temporary slip. I may not know all of Pastor Manning's real motives behind this new stance, but it is quite obviously related to his distrust of government, so even though he's wrong on 9/11, at least his motives are not bad.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
When I listen to Pastor manning talking this way (and in other similar videos), I get the feeling that he is the closest thing to JTF there is, not only in terms of ideas but also in terms of style - he is often unconventional, ironical and strongly committed, as Chaim can be.
Think about it : an alliance with EDL was tried and failed, as we know, after the EDL frauds smeared us. Well, I think we have much more in common with Pastor Manning than with the idiotic, beer-saturated British crusaders of the EDL. I know there is this issue of Pastor Manning seeming to join the "9/11 truthers". I was quite puzzled by this development and I'm not playing down the issue. But maybe it's just a temporary slip. I may not know all of Pastor Manning's real motives behind this new stance, but it is quite obviously related to his distrust of government, so even though he's wrong on 9/11, at least his motives are not bad.

Well, don't ask me to relate to anyone who propagates 9/11 fraud. I will stand till my last day against those who try to shift the blame to anyone other than those who follow the twisted belief of Mohamud. No matter what don't expect me to even have any dialog with these people. And I hope that JTF does not get any more involved with such groups.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »
Well, don't ask me to relate to anyone who propagates 9/11 fraud. I will stand till my last day against those who try to shift the blame to anyone other than those who follow the twisted belief of Mohamud. No matter what don't expect me to even have any dialog with these people. And I hope that JTF does not get any more involved with such groups.

I fully understand your position. If Pastor Manning's intention is to exonerate Muslims, then you are right, we should have no alliance with him. But, knowing his ideas, I find it strange that he would suddenly believe that Muslims are not guilty. I think his point is more to say that the US government has not told the whole truth on these events, but I don't know the specifics.
I do not suggest in any way to side with "9/11 truthers".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
I fully understand your position. If Pastor Manning's intention is to exonerate Muslims, then you are right, we should have no alliance with him. But, knowing his ideas, I find it strange that he would suddenly believe that Muslims are not guilty. I think his point is more to say that the US government has not told the whole truth on these events, but I don't know the specifics.
I do not suggest in any way to side with "9/11 truthers".

I am glad, but I did not suspect you of doing so...

I hope that any associates of JTF share in the core beliefs, at least as I understand them, that we need to change the government in Israel and make sure there is a continued Jewish state in the promised land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 09:48:14 PM »
I hear both sides.   If Manning will drop the 9/11 stuff, we should work with him for pragmatic reasons, even though I'm kind of skeptical of any person who doesn't seriously analyze the "truther" claims and then inescapably come to the conclusion that they are lying frauds and totally confused about reality.     If he does go through that kind of process though, I'll be a lot happier to work with him.   

Being willing to work with him if he drops the 9/11 issue completely means  I have definitely changed my tune, but I think it's a desperate situation for Israel and America, and we have to step up our game at this point.