Author Topic: First Negro President worst Jew hater in U.S. history  (Read 1269 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: First Negro President worst Jew hater in U.S. history
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 04:54:50 PM »

Surprise!!! Was he ever?
A pro Jew muslim?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
Its amazing the Jews are so SHOCKED by this.    Geeehhh errr uhhhh, maybe their first clue woulda been all his mentors and everyone who helped with his career were rabbid Jew haters!!!

I wonder if this is how the Jews felt after the first year in power of Adolf Hitler.  Jews SHOCKED by Hitler's treatment of Jews in Germany.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 04:08:34 AM »
One of the comments says that the Jewish support for Obama is now down to 60%. Unbelievable. 60% of Jews will still vote for Obama. And the likes of Kevin MacDonald say that Jews are too ethnocentric.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 06:33:16 AM »
During the presidential elections a few of the JTF membership met at the Israel day celebrations here in New York... We walked around passing out JTF anti Obama hand bills... The nasty looks and pure hate people had when they saw what was on the page told me that it was a total waste of time trying to change minds... Only one or two people thanked me and asked a few questions about JTF... Needless to say I was quite disappointed at the end of the day... Growing up in the city here in New York I have always noticed that Jew's and some of the other minority groups that immigrated here during the last century have a special relationship and outlook towards the Democrat party... Groups like this tend to be more concerned with local politics and look at national politics as a secondary issue... In the city people who were registered Republicans have very little say in local politics during the primary process... Once registered most people tend to vote the party line... So until something happens that makes Jews, Italians, Irish move away from a party affiliation that misrepresents their interests states like New York, Florida and a few others will always favor the Democrat candidates.     
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »
During the presidential elections a few of the JTF membership met at the Israel day celebrations here in New York... We walked around passing out JTF anti Obama hand bills... The nasty looks and pure hate people had when they saw what was on the page told me that it was a total waste of time trying to change minds... Only one or two people thanked me and asked a few questions about JTF... Needless to say I was quite disappointed at the end of the day... Growing up in the city here in New York I have always noticed that Jew's and some of the other minority groups that immigrated here during the last century have a special relationship and outlook towards the Democrat party... Groups like this tend to be more concerned with local politics and look at national politics as a secondary issue... In the city people who were registered Republicans have very little say in local politics during the primary process... Once registered most people tend to vote the party line... So until something happens that makes Jews, Italians, Irish move away from a party affiliation that misrepresents their interests states like New York, Florida and a few others will always favor the Democrat candidates.     

Jews are stupid smart people. They are drawn to "stupid smart" utopian ideas that are removed from reality. I am surprised that they haven't driven Israeil into ground yet. But they've been working very hard at it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 02:59:03 PM »
Jews are stupid smart people. They are drawn to "stupid smart" utopian ideas that are removed from reality. I am surprised that they haven't driven Israeil into ground yet. But they've been working very hard at it.

I think many are motivated by self-hatred and a knee-jerk reaction to avoid anything that would appear intolerant. 

It plagues my family.  They would rather jump in a pot of boiling oil than appear intolerant.  I don't understand it at all.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 08:51:20 PM »
I think many are motivated by self-hatred and a knee-jerk reaction to avoid anything that would appear intolerant. 

It plagues my family.  They would rather jump in a pot of boiling oil than appear intolerant.  I don't understand it at all.

Self-hatred I understand. I'm touched by it myself. Luckily, I recognize its signs before it causes my to do or say something stupid. Introspection can be a blessing.