Author Topic: Veiled Antisemitism at Ha'Aretz  (Read 677 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Veiled Antisemitism at Ha'Aretz
« on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:26 AM »
I cannot believe the filth I read when I read google news... They often run the headline from this piece of drek anti-Israel propaganda source and I cannot help but be disgusted by the stories.

Look at what I read tonight:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/in-dealing-with-flotilla-israel-is-anything-but-smart-1.371879

In dealing with flotilla, Israel is anything but smart

CRETE - Like an anti-Semitic caricature, Israel has extended its long tentacles around the globe in an effort to stop 10 decades-old ships from sailing to Gaza.

Do you see what it says... "Like an anti-Semitic caricature, Israel has extended its long tentacles around the globe..."

That, my friend, is obvious antisemitism and it feeds right into the propaganda of every Jew-hater around the world. Ha'aretz is obviously an enemy of the Jewish people, and especially an enemy of the Israeli people.

It was referring to this antisemitic cartoon:

or this one:

or this one:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14