Author Topic: JTF Written Up In The Blog View From The Right  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
JTF Written Up In The Blog View From The Right
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:00:26 PM »
Here's what someone wrote to Lawrence Auster, who runs the blog:

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/019819.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The EDL, Roberta Moore, and the JTF

MB writes:

An important aspect of the Pamela Geller / EDL fuss (see this and this) has been overlooked. It's about the Jewish Task Force (JTF), the organization that Roberta Moore was said to have been linking up with the EDL. Moore ran into difficulty with EDL over this because objections were raised against the JTF and its head, Victor Vancier, a.k.a. Chaim ben Pesach. I can see why. I spent a couple of months participating in the JTF blog because I share its convictions that Israel must adopt the ideas of Rabbi Meir Kahane for its survival. But ben Pesach's leadership is atrocious. A long time ago he was convicted and served prison time for bombing Soviet targets in the U.S. That doesn't concern me too much because it happened a long time ago. Kahane was no saint either. What does bother me is the immaturity and rashness of ben Pesach's leadership and the kids who populate his forums. Kahane's ideas should be presented seriously, not thrown out like bombs for shock value. Ben Pesach is in a permanent state of contentiousness. Anything he touches will sink. For Roberta Moore to have aligned with him shows bad judgment. While I don't pretend to know all the factors involved in this dispute, on the face of it, the separation of Moore from the EDL--or any organization that wants to be seen as sane--is a good idea.

LA replies:

It's enough to crack your brain. On one hand, Geller attacked the EDL as neo-fascist and anti-Semitic, because Moore said the EDL was neo-fascist and anti-Semitic, and because Moore was pushed out of the EDL. But if Moore was pushed out of the EDL because of her connections with the JTF, which as a Kahanist group is seen by liberals and "respectables" as an extremist group, then Moore wasn't pushed out for being Jewish and pro-Jewish, she was pushed out for being extremist. In other words, the EDL in pushing out Moore was behaving the way Geller wants anti-jihad organizations to behave--i.e., excluding extremists. Yet instead of praising the EDL for excluding extremists, Geller denounced and declared war against the EDL for being ... neo-fascist.

Welcome to the incoherent, nightmare world of Pamela Geller's brain, which all of us have to enter into and deal with because she is given vastly more importance and respect than she deserves.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: JTF Written Up In The Blog View From The Right
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 08:05:55 PM »
I do not agree with a lot of what was written but it is true that JTF requires a bit of organization. I have made some suggestions in the hopes that we can become more organized. Maybe it would be a good time to have a discussion of some of these ideas.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
whatever chaim touches it sinks?!  I'm sorry, most if not all of Chaim's speculations have come true...if not the next day years from when he spoke of them.

The same went with Rabbi Kahane...practically a modern day prophet!

The problem is that not enough people have faith in Gd.  Not surprising...only 15% of the Israelites who were about to leave Egypt barely had faith in Gd always bickering in the wilderness.  The Jews of today who would align with JTF are the same as the generation that wandered for 40 years...It will be their children who will finally lead the way to redemption, beezrat Hashem.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »
whatever chaim touches it sinks?!  I'm sorry, most if not all of Chaim's speculations have come true...if not the next day years from when he spoke of them.

The same went with Rabbi Kahane...practically a modern day prophet!

The problem is that not enough people have faith in Gd.  Not surprising...only 15% of the Israelites who were about to leave Egypt barely had faith in Gd always bickering in the wilderness.  The Jews of today who would align with JTF are the same as the generation that wandered for 40 years...It will be their children who will finally lead the way to redemption, beezrat Hashem.

I don't know where you get the 15% number.... According to the commentaries only 1/5 of the Jews in Egypt made it out.... That would make it 20%, not 15%...

But of course all those who did make it out did not have 100% yirat Shamayim.... Witness the bickering, the Golden Calf, the Spies, and Korach...

Maybe you are correct.. Maybe only 15%...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »

What percent of world jewry is in the galut?

I don't know where you get the 15% number.... According to the commentaries only 1/5 of the Jews in Egypt made it out.... That would make it 20%, not 15%...

But of course all those who did make it out did not have 100% yirat Shamayim.... Witness the bickering, the Golden Calf, the Spies, and Korach...

Maybe you are correct.. Maybe only 15%...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 09:15:10 PM »
What percent of world jewry is in the galut?

According to Wikipedia it is 57% of world Jewry is in Galut...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_jewry

According to the # as of 2007 only 43% of the Jewish people live in Israel which leaves 57% in galut...

Rank↓    Country↓    Jews↓     % of Country↓     % of all Jews↓
1    United States (2010)[4]    6,489,000    1.7%    39.5%
2    Israel (2008)[5]    5,569,200    75.5%    43%
3    France (2010)[6]    483,500    0.8%    3.6%
4    Canada    393,660    1.2%    3.0%
5    United Kingdom    350,000    0.57%    2.3%
6    Argentina (2005)[7]    280,000    0.8%    2.3%
7    Russia    228,000    0.14%    1.7%
8    Australia    120,000    0.56%    0.9%
9    Germany    118,000    0.14%    0.88%

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 09:50:19 PM »
Those numbers are wrong.   It's very very close to 50% in Israel, if not already more than 50.    You cannot count the "reform Jewish" gentiles who have a Jewish father but not a Jewish mother or who are plain gentile but "joined the congregation" since they married a jew, or whatever other reason.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 09:53:21 PM »
I love how these ivory tower clowns call for the implementation of Rabbi Kahane's ideas, but they cringe when it's brought up how RABBI KAHANE HIMSELF implemented them, and how his followers, like Chaim ben Pesach actually implemented these ideas.   Yes, there were bombs, there was violence, and there was self-sacrifice and all that FREED SOVIET JEWRY.     These pundits only like the ideas on paper, so they can present themselves as strong and rightwing, but they don't really like the actions associated with the ideas!

the pip squeak says:   "It's ok cause it was a long time ago"

No, it's ok because it was righteous and just and it freed Soviet Jews.

Only extremism could have freed Soviet Jewry, and Rabbi Kahane preached extremism!     Do these idiots think that you can achieve anything just by being nice enough and the whole world will move for you because of your sweetness and kindness?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 04:17:56 AM »
Many bloggers and groups support Gellar they signed a letter in support of her i think more signed a letter in support of her and Roberta moore then in support of  Ned.        Auster supports gates of vienna                    

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,56147.0.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 03:25:07 PM »
Who was MB?

By the way, I don't believe in Russia's 1.7%. I think it's a lot fewer than that. Practically all the Jews have left in the 70ies-90ies.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
Roberta ran in no difficulty whatsoever. Those statements were removed because they were not made by leadership.
Roberta was not pushed out of the EDL, she left herself. Tommy Robinson didn't want her to leave and has recently invited her to another meeting.
That piece of excrement LA is pure filth. The EDL did NOT push out Roberta and Pamela is very well informed. There are people who want Tommy Robinson to be replaced by nazi nationalists and this piece of filth LA has the same agenda.