Author Topic: Can Iran overthrow their Islamo-Arab government soon? Let's pray for it…  (Read 907 times)

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
    • KrumTheBulgar (YouTube)
I hope. I have many Persian friends in Manhattan. They aren't rasists toward Arabs, they just resent them for destroying their counties rightul government and replacing it with their vassal. And the majority are Zoroastrian, Christian, Baha'i, or atheist. And of them, the majority hate Islam. While I doubt most of Iran hate Islam because they are Muslims, they still hate their Arab government and wish to the orginal Shah government to come back. Pahlavi's fammily is not just around today: They ruled Iran since thousands of years !

Hopefully the people will take back government soon and do it before the government completes its nukes or even before that and before when their almost done and Israel has to attack them and declarer war. Please Iranians, overthrow your govenrment soon!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I pray that the Iranian government will be overthrown soon. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I pray for it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
lol. Iran will have their government overthrown when the caliphate muzzbags bump in. Going back to the 7th century isn't a path to democracy, and it certainly doesn't get you back to where they were. The only way is war, the only way for that is with outside help, and everyone is tolerant of Iran and Islam, especially since they threaten to destroy Israel, a dream for most of the world. I think you misunderstand this religion. Any person might turn you in, because they feel holy, and every one of your enemies has great morale, because they get to rape young girls. The girls in turn defend them so they don't have to deal with their brutalized psyche. You basically have really smart people that can see through the brain washing that want to fight, except intellectuals can't fight. All they need is 30% of the population, and they can easily revolt.

Pray for the survival of Israel; at least that has a chance. I have Iranian friends to, self-proclaimed atheists, except they say they're Muslim and "it's just the culture that they identify with" and do the ramadan and all the rest. There's many down there that are the same. They'll feel kinship with another muslim, and they say that they don't want a muslim government. Controlling these people is laughably easy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
That's because the Arabs' leaders made all the other Muslims sheep through Islam. Arabs are not all evil people, they're just sheep and are lately really stupid and easy to control which is why they following evil Islam.

Offline Khan Krum

• Pro JTFer
  • Bulgar warrior
Arabs are extremely brainwashed sheep in general…