Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday July 24, 2011  (Read 6847 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday July 24, 2011
« on: July 16, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
Dear Chaim two questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. What is your opinion on Samuel L. Jackson?

2. How did Islam came to the Southeast Asian countries of Malaysia and Indonesia and how did they became majority Muslim countries? All that I know is that both countries were not Muslim majority at the time of their independence from Britain and Holland respectively. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:58:29 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday July 24, 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 06:36:34 PM »
shalom

how right up your to-do list is start a series of treason trials against certain members of the current government for when you become prime minister?

last week you said that rabbi kahane would manage to remain PM for decades, only problem: israel has term limits. the question is still up on who would be elected in 2000? binyamin kahane possibly?

if a kahanist government had power in israel, what do you think would be the nature of the other parties? who do you think will be your political allies
what about your opposition?

do you think you can get an outright majority in the knesset or do you think you might need to form a coalition in your 1st term?

have you heard of Maccabean resistance? http://www.maccabeanresistance.org/MR/Welcome.html what do you think of them?

should israel have a supreme court somewhat similar to america's? i.e. justices appointed by the PM and confirmed by the Knesset. what israel has now obviously isnt working to say the least.

how do the people on the hill tops defend themselves from arab attacks? especially the outposts who are surrounded by arab villages, what keeps them safe?

how do the hilltops construct dirt roads to get from the hilltop itself to a real asphalt road?
how do they get the trailers up there?

what is the age group of the people in the outposts?
in particular, the hilltop youth communities.

what percent of the outpost settlers are secular?

what is the age group of the people in the outposts?

do they build outposts in area B? how about area A?

what do you think of bill maher?

please respond to this self hating jew from Jpost

Ezra Horowitz (self-hating voice) "was 2006 that long ago?

I seem to remember 3000 poorly trained 20 something militia men holding off the IDF for almost 2 weeks before we voluntarily left after abandoning our SL security zone.

Then again, like most of the hateful commentators on JPost, I doubt you are even Israeli or Jewish."

different comment same person

"LMAO, because that is what happened last time right?

shut up dummy.

We need a peace treaty with them, not war."

be'ezrat hashem, beirut will one day be a jewish city.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:17:41 PM by Meerkat »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »
Shalom chaim

sorry for all the questions I have this week:

1. Which has more merit if it brings about the redemption:
When one righteous gentile does it? A lot of righteous Gentiles? A righteous Jew? A large group of righteous Jews? Or a large group of jews with righteous Gentiles in it?

2. What should the republicans about the debt ceiling and budget talks?

3. I just had an interesting thought that other day.  Some Muslims are stamping on American dollar bills, "No Gd but Allah."  Should we adopt a similar tactic and create rubber stamps that state, "JTF.org" and place them on every dollar bill we have in hand? And in Israel on the shekel bills, "Hayamin.org" or "Kahana was right (in Hebrew)"?  Would it be unlawful to do this?  

4. As far as your answer about the episode of the Philistine King Avimelech and Abraham, there are Rabbis, like Rashi (as I was told by another person), that the binding of Isaac was possibly not related to this episode, but to another one which took place before.  If that is a possibility, why the interruption with this treaty with Avimelech?

5. Why were the sacrifices of Cain more inferior than Abel's?

6. What is your opinion of Itamar ben Gvir?  Did you know that he turned down going on a pretty popular TV show called "Big Brother" because they could not provide the proper religious necessities he required (Shabbat observance, Minyan and Kosher food)? He was going to use the show as a platform to spread pro-settlement views.  Did he do the right thing?

And a dvar Torah of this week's parashah?

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:42:21 PM by Lisa »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 07:39:57 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

1: Please give a very special Chaim Ben Pesach greeting to three Hollyweird strumpets who are unfortunately both very beautiful and of Semitic descent: Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johannson, and Natalie Portman. Kunis makes a point of "not believing in marriage" and dumped her Gentile boyfriend, actor Macaulay Culkin, because he wanted a commitment with her. She is now with the disgusting sodomite Justin Timberlake. Johannson has bragged about how she thinks monogamy is pointless and I believe she is also currently with a Gentile. Portman, who was born in Israel but now lives in the Babylon of the U.S., is a fanatical Obama-worshipping leftist who would vote for Adolf Hitler if a D were next to his name, and has a child with a Gentile.

2: Can you please explain what Genesis is referring to when it says that humans were miscegenating with the Nephilim before the Noahic flood? Why was the Noahic flood necessary? What would have happened if Noah had begged Hashem to give the world another chance instead of simply complying with the direction to build the ark and gather the animals? Could Noah have preached to the world at this point with any success, the way Jonah preached in Nineveh after being expelled from the giant fish?

3: Please talk about megachurch pastor Bill Hybels, leader of Willow Creek Community Church in Illinois. Hybels is a good friend of Bill Clinton. Do you think the rise of these disgusting left-wing megachurches is part of the rise of Gog and Magog? Do you think that someday all churches will go down this hideous road?

4: Please give a hearty yimach shemo to ex-JTF poster Jeff (mosquewatcher). This toothless trailer-park beast from Louisiana, who I'm sure supported David Duke when he was a congressman, now produces Zootube videos denouncing Pastor Manning and praising the Shoah.

G-d bless you dearest brother,
YSTW
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:37:16 PM by YimachShemoToWeiner »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 03:36:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions.

Given the fact that the Catholic Church has 25 saints that they canonized that were children who were ritually tortured and sacrificed by Rabbis. Ask your Priest about the filthy so in so's. Where do you think the ADL came from?

Henri Poincaré, he's French not German sorry. I'm not saying Einstein stole all of other people idea's but he did take some and this is a known fact. But like I
said when the Jews run the media and Hollywood you wont hear them talking bad about one of their own.

Let us not forget the difference between Jewish religion and Jewish race. Although they both disgust me, there is a difference. Within their religion they refer to any non-Jew as Goyim aka cattle, as well as our laws don't apply to them. Their race is in itself mongrelized hailing from near Russia, since they aren't a pure race they push one of their hidden agendas of mongrelizing the races that are pure by forced integration, hoping to keep us from following Gd's law of not mixing and marrying.

The monk Martin Luther estimated that it would take him 850 years of life to unravel all of the demonic lies which the Jews have sewn into history over the last 4000 years, in order to plague humanity. Still today most people fail to realize that the Jews are disallowed by Lucifer to ever walk in the truth since that domain belongs exclusively to Gd which is why every aspect to do with the Jews is lies stacked on top of lies. Rejection of the "Holocaust" lies is rejection of Lucifer himself.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:08:30 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 03:53:25 PM »
Greetings to the wonderful Chaim Ben Pesach
and thankyou for prefixing my name with great. I realise there's nothing particularly great about Britain at the moment.
  Our many great members have raised some delicious topics on which I wish to chew.
I do not know how you answered about samuel L Jackson but I know he was in a movie called snakes on a plane. Instead of making that rather silly movie they should have made a more topical one called muslims on a plane. Where Samuel utters his famous line " I have had it with all these muthaf***in muslims on this muthaf****ing plane, while he takes them out with a shotgun. That would be a movie worth seeing.
-----
  Regarding alarming amounts of left wingers in american youth. There is a saying if you are sixteen and not liberal then you don't have a heart, if you are 32 and not conservative then you don't have a brain. I was super-leftie when I was young. What a fantastic idea multiculturalism seemed. Even used to call myself a marxist shame on me. Perhaps a large chunk of these youths will grow out of these tendencies. Maybe the first time they get smacked by the effects of affirmative action?
-----

There is news article on the sale of josef mengeles, may his soul rot, diaries being auctioned for a huge sum of money. Aside from the huge number of antisemitic comments, hitler youth had skipped arts and craft that day. One commenter said the only thing that would remove the foul taste is if the proceeds went to a good cause like a childrens hospice in Israel. I wonder though, would you even accept such a thing, would you regard it as blood money?
-------
You may know of the tycoon series of games, the aim of which is successful economic management. The games have covered ridiculously large numbers of topics from flowerstands to toilets. It used to be a running joke that the only topic they would never dare to cover was concentration camp tycoon. Well we were wrong, apparently the makers of airport tycoon 4 are planning  on it. The aim of the game will be to run an efficient death camp. It isn't a hoax, I wish it was. Among the feeble noise made in its defense are "historical education" and "nazis banned things they disagreed with". Tell me, should makers of such game burn in hell forever?
------

Seeing as macaulay culkin was brought up. Here is picture of him in case you'd forgotten who he was.

What is your opinion of the worlds ultimate burglar deterrent? Last I saw him he was in drag. But hollywood is not kind to former child actors who are no longer children.
-------
Can't wait for the unveiling of your secret project. I also have commissioned something which will be of value. I'm sure it won't be as impressive anything shlomo comes up with but every little helps.
Regards BS
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:24:31 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »
Reserved

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »
Chaim when you spoke about dearth of housing in Tel Aviv you forgot to mention that Ariel in which you can get cheap housing is only 20 minutes from Tel-Aviv but because of the left people don't go there.

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:46:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim Not to be arrogant but It's amazing that I was the first one who introduced the name Nazirei Karta on the forum because when I searched the name I couldn't find any other thread with it.

1. What is your opinion of the Deceased Astronaut Ilan Ramon? Was he a righteous Jew? I heard he participated in Israel's Osiark Raid.

2. When Nazis call themselves 88 it probably also means the Infamous Flak Gun used by the Germans.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:30:11 PM by danny100 »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Ga'on,

One of the great features on the old qptv programs was the "ending music", i.e. the songs you played after the program was over. I remember "Adon Olam" being one, and "Anim Zemirot" as well, but there were others if I'm not mistaken. Who chose these songs and would you consider playing them at the end of ask JTF broadcasts? I especially liked the "Anim Zemirot" version with the magnificent, triumphant flute counterpoint to the vocal melody.

2) What a surprise, Lamar Odom, the 6'10" basketball player, along with his shvartza driver, were involved in a car accident last week that resulted in a 15 year old dying. Perhaps Lamar and his driver were too busy cruising for white women to watch the road. We know that Mr. Odom, being married to Khloe Kardashian, seems to shun his own race.

3) When the Kahanists take power, how will you rename "Kikar Rabin"? Which other buildings or landmarks will you rename?

4) How did you feel about the Soviet/Afghan war? In the early 80's, what did you (and JDL) hope would be the outcome of the conflict?
Was it a win/win situation for all righteous people in the world?

5) I know a guy who used to be a good friend of mine. A few years ago he married into an incredibly wealthy (billionaire) family in Canada. He and his wife claim to be orthodox Jews but have named their son "Ryder". Also, they own two cars -a BMW and an Audi. He claims to be an orthodox Jew, but he drives a BMW? I tried to convince him to donate a small fraction of his wife's fortune to JTF, but he complained that it wasn't his money. Sometimes I detest this man with the same burning indignation that Pinchas must have felt when he disposed of Zimri. Am I wrong?

Todah Chaim!

PS you were correct - Golan Cipel indeed drove a Mercedes! What other villainous Jews drive nazi-mobiles?
Also - is it true that Al Sharpton called Greek people "homos"?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:18:19 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 01:53:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) last week you talked about the housing shortage being turned against the settlers.  While sick minds can twist facts, isn't it more proof that the coastal section of Israel is not enough for a vibrant Jewish state?  Imagine throwing another hundred thousand Jews into this crowded market.

2) Can you provide another specific example of JTF helping the Jews of Judea and Samaria.

Regards
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 10:33:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to know your opinion on Florida Congressman Allen West. After I heard he stood up to  Self-Hating hermaphrodite look-alike, ugly, cowardly, and unfortunately still in this world Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schmootz. I wish all African-Americans would follow the ways of someone as noble and courageous as him and I wish most Jews would not be like Congresswoman Schmootz. All the best,
Aharon

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
Dear chaim

1. What is your favorite kosher israeli wine? Does any of the hilltop communitys we support have a winery?

2. I recently read a story about how rabbi kahane went to the brutalized jewish womens homes after dating filthy arabs. How often did rabbi kahane visit these places?

3. I recently had a debate with some of my family members in israel. I told them it was hashem who brought down the curse on arik sharon for gush katif. They thought that a group of extremely holy rabbis in tzfat cursed him. My question is why is the traitor not dead yet when he is in a coma?

4. Are you affraid of being assasinated by a terreorist like al sayid nossair? Once we make more headlines in israel, I fear you will become a target.

5. A recent top secret iranian scientist was assasinated by our mossad agents in the kidon unit. This scientist was allready in development of a nuclear warhead detenator. I know it is a very scary thing but if you were prime minnestor, how would you and the generals coordinate an attack on the program, and how would you prevent the nazis from rebuilding the program after it was destroyed? (hypothetically speaking)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 04:06:59 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 03:18:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Were you always right wing?, or did you, like many of us, grow up as a liberal and at some point in your life, have a change of heart.
I am asking, because I am looking back at some of the things I used to believe in, and am very ashamed and disgusted at myself.  Growing up, I was pro-choice, and even a Muslim apologist.

Brian

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:07 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I want to ask you about recent disturbing event in Europe. Kepiro, Hungarian Nazi, who murdered 800 Serbs and 400 Jews together in Serbian city Novi Sad (the second largest in Serbia) is found not guilty by Hungarian court. He had been found guilty twice for this massacres in 1944 and 1946 but escaped to Argentina. Now after almost 70 years this animal is found not guilty.
Can you comment?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 09:44:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I read on Rebetzin Faige Twerski's column on Aish.com about how there are nine conditions (aside from the woman's menstrual cycle) in which intimacy between a husband and wife is prohibited.  Here's what Rebetzin Twerski wrote:

*  If the couple has quarreled and are still at odds with one another.
*  If either one is thinking of divorce.
*  If either is drunk.
*  If either one is thinking of another person of the opposite gender, etc.

I also read while back in Wendy Shalit's excellent book A Return to Modesty, about famine being another condition.  Can you please tell me exactly what these nine conditions are? 

The reason I thought of this was because of Irish Zionist's thread about a famine in Somalia, which brings me to my next point.  Despite the terrible living conditions in these African countries, and diseases like AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria, among others, their starving populations keep on increasing. It seems like all these people do is eat whatever they can, sleep, and mostly fornicate.  Now with American blacks, our government rewards them to squirting out babies they can't and won't support with welfare, school lunches, breakfasts, and other after school programs.  So what is the excuse of these people in Africa? I just can't understand how these people keep popping out children hoping that a few survive.  Whatever happened to doing all you can for your existing children? 

Also, one thing I've noticed is that the societies where there are few limitations on male sexual behavior are the poorest and most backwards. What do you think about this?  With religious Jews, intimacy is forbidden between a husband and wife for twelve days of the month, along with the other nine conditions when the wife is not menstruating.  Christians are only allowed one wife.  However for Shiite Muslims, there's the institution of temporary marriage, (along with polygamy).  It's called Nikah al Mut'ah.  And it can last for as little as half an hour. 

So what are your thoughts about how the sexual behavior of men (and also women) affects a society?

Thank you very much. 

Lisa

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:30:04 PM by Lisa »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 08:07:48 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

It says in Torah that the world was created in 6 days.

My question is:

1.  Day one was different state then day 6 ,could day one have only been a span of trillions of years since there was no solar system yet? Do you think the 6 days of creation is beyond our comprehension in terms of really "knowing" how long things took?

2. How do you understand the Kaballa talking about different "worlds" prior?

3. Hashem first created the simple organism like bugs , then he went to more complex like mammals such as apes. After G-d created apes, he went on to create man which is created from the dust of the earth.  Does that mean other animals were created by dust too? If so doesn't that mean we all come from the same martial?

Ps
What is you favorite thing to do , is it to learn torah? your davar torahs are great. Please tell us why in this weeks parasha G-d did not punish Menashe for not wanting to live in Israel. Was it because as long as Jews are united and willing to fight for the land it is as good as living in it? Did Menashe make G-d happy by going to the front lines? Once Israel was secured, they went back across the Jordan thus leaving the Holy land, but being close enough to protect it if trouble comes. Please tell me what you think this message is.

All the best
Chai

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 02:03:14 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Forgive me if this has been asked, but can you comment on the mass-killing in Norway. From everything I have read this fellow who committed the killings seems to share many of the same opinions as JTF from being pro-Israel, pro-Serb, anti-muslim, anti-leftist, etc. I myself feel uneasy agreeing with nearly everything a mass murderer stood for. Or supposedly stood for if it shows that he really is a right-wing Christian.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2011, 04:08:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your input on the upcoming  New York 9th District special Congressional Election.    Republican Bob Turner received around 41 % of the vote against then incumbent Democrat Anthony Weiner in the 2010 Election in the 9th District.

1)    What is your opinion of Bob Turner,  who seems to have good overall positions on the issues?

2  )  Do you believe that JTF should make a concerted effort with videos and on the street,  to support Bob Turner in his efforts to defeat Democrat Candidate David Weprin?    It was disturbing to see Weprin not only vote for the hideous Same Sex Marriage Legislation as a NY State Assemblyman.    But Weprin was one of the strongest proponents of the legislation in the State Assembly.

3)   Do you think that Bob Turner can realistically win this election?

Thanks as always,   eb22. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 06:18:38 PM »
Dear Chaim

Seems as though pigang or someone with GayDL Germany has drawn a hitler mustache on a picture of you.  Just how far are these cretins willing to go with their extreme hatred of you?

What was Irv Rubins deal with black rappers?  Was he trying to make the JDL a group that was pro black and brown racist despite their extreme antisemetism and make the group popular among black and brown gang members?

Thanks and G-d bless!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 07:30:57 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 06:39:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My thoughts on the massacre in Oslo were that finally there is some small bit of justice against the people who want Israel wiped out.   Usually these evil people are never harmed and go on living their lives in prosperity and safe from any harm even as they participate in activism to get Israelis killed.   But a bit of justice hit them now.   

Also, do you find it ironic or in some way fitting that such a huge attack in Europe (probably the first of its kind but may not be the last) took place at the location of origin of Israel's Oslo Shoah?   

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2011, 07:35:21 PM »
1)What do you of the Asian symbol that is a reverse swastika?  Do you consider it the same at the nazi swastika?

2) What is your opinion on the new Israel boycott law? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 08:34:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Sorry to get this question in so late but I just would be interested if you agree with an opinion I have.

I have said that I think that the world is about to go through some very trying times. Looking at the recent events it seems to me to be happening at an accelerating pace. I am not asking about a doomsday scenario, but as the Jewish sages have talked about, signs of the times of the coming of Moshiach seem to be happening.

Do you agree with this view and if so please elaborate on what you believe some of these signs are...

Thank you and Bless you,

Michael
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 09:43:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In Olam Ha-Ba when the righteous are resurrected will their physical bodies have to undergo some type of ritual cleansing?

Also, today is my secular birthday. I just wanted to say that it's an honor and a privilege to be a part of the JTF and to work with you.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.