Author Topic: Daren Abbey, Neo-Nazi, Jailed After Allegedly Picking Fight With Wrong Man  (Read 847 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
This was all over Serbian news :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You have to watch out of guys who look harmless.My brothers friend worked at as a Bouncer in bar.At the door they had 3or 4 bouncers all over 6'7'' 350 and bigger.They weren't the real threat.My brothers friend who won the open Golden gloves and also had about 27 yrs training in different martial arts  used to just sit around in the bar he was about 5'11' 178lbs if real trouble broke out he would deal with it,not the big guys.BTW that was his side job his day job was CPA :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
You have to watch out of guys who look harmless.My brothers friend worked at as a Bouncer in bar.At the door they had 3or 4 bouncers all over 6'7'' 350 and bigger.They weren't the real threat.My brothers friend who won the open Golden gloves and also had about 27 yrs training in different martial arts  used to just sit around in the bar he was about 5'11' 178lbs if real trouble broke out he would deal with it,not the big guys.BTW that was his side job his day job was CPA :::D :::D
amazing story
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,