Author Topic: S.S. Minnow on the way to Gaza  (Read 1124 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
S.S. Minnow on the way to Gaza
« on: July 18, 2011, 03:35:28 PM »
Well, one of the ships has set out for Gaza after lying to the Greek authorities about its destination. The ships crew allegedly told the Greeks they were sailing to Egypt... BUT... They are really heading to Gaza.

The S.S. Minnow now sits on the bottom of the ocean after being sunk by IDF

The S.S. Minnow appears grounded after being hit by a torpedo

Of course I am only jesting about the flotilla ship being called the S.S. Minnow. That is the name of the ship from the TV show Gilligans Island from the 70s-80s...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145822

Gaza Flotilla: Not a Bang, But a Wimper
Tammuz 16, 5771, 18 July 11 07:00
by Gavriel Queenann

(Israelnationalnews.com) After months of media blitz and hype the lone French vessel 'Dignite-Al Karama' has embarked for Gaza as the Freedom Flotilla 2, Reuters reports.

The French yacht carrying 17 passengers is expected to arrive at Gaza in a day where its organizers say they plan to challenge the Israeli naval blockade in the name of the Free Gaza Movement.

"It is now the voice of the whole Freedom Flotilla, as all its (other) ships were forbidden to sail by the Greek government thereby fulfilling a clear demand by the Israeli government," the statement said.

Flotilla vessels that docked in Greece last month were refused permission by Hellenic authorities to sail for Gaza. Two were turned back by the coast guard after leaving port without authorization. Flotilla organizers claim two other boats were sabotaged.

Greta Berlin of the Free Gaza Movement said the 'Dignite-Al Karame' had declared Alexandria, Egypt, as its destination "in order to get out of Greece."

"But you can change destinations in the middle of the Mediterranean, any time you want to," she said. "It's legal to do that."

The Hamas terrorist organization that rules Gaza claims Israel's blockade is illegal, but drafts of the Palmer Report on the 2010 Gaza flotilla indicates Israel's blockade is legal under international law.

While organizers claim the flotilla is intended to bring much-needed aid to a starving Gaza, Israel's Kerem Shalom crossing is never at full capacity due to a lack of demand.

This despite the fact that Egypt, after a brief opening, has again closed the Rafiah crossing from Gaza to Sinai.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: S.S. Minnow on the way to Gaza
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 04:03:05 PM »
Time to get the sharks ready for fish food...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 06:12:28 PM »

These scumbags have Amira Hass, the arch-traitor Israeli journalist, on board.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:12 PM »
i would say sink it but i have a better idea. but since it is a small yacht let them go to gaza uninterrupted.

however, while they are in gaza, israel should drop a few incendiary devices on the yacht, rendering it useless.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 01:21:20 AM »
i would say sink it but i have a better idea. but since it is a small yacht let them go to gaza uninterrupted.

however, while they are in gaza, israel should drop a few incendiary devices on the yacht, rendering it useless.

I don't agree that it should be allowed to reach Gaza. By accomplishing that it would be a coup for the forces against Israel. By breaking the blockade in this instance would set a precedence for future attempts.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:26:13 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »
I don't agree that it should be allowed to reach Gaza. By accomplishing that it would be a coup for the forces against Israel. By breaking the blockade in this instance would set a precedence for future attempts.

http://www,youtube.com/watch?v=kvA0pd_1MxQ

oh no, i don't support it, i just think it would be funny having them stuck in gaza. what i think should happen while they are in gaza is that israel just drops an incendiary on the yacht, rendering them trapped.