Author Topic: ACLU sues again over frivolous isse  (Read 492 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
ACLU sues again over frivolous isse
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:31:36 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/aclu-sues-alaska-over-transgender-womans-drivers-license/

ACLU = freak show

One of the commenters brought up a separate issue but it was something I thought was interesting. What about prison situations? Should a self-identified male with female body parts be put in a men's prison where they will be raped without mercy, or should a self-identified female with male body parts be put in a prison and have to share a toilet, shower, etc. with female prisoners? I'd be interested in seeing those lawsuits! I wonder how quickly the pre-surgery 'transsexual man' aka a woman would change her tune and want to be put in the female prison instead! On the other hand I wonder how soon the women in the women's prison would beat the hell out of a male invading their space?  :::D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:37:09 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: ACLU sues again over frivolous isse
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 04:31:59 PM »
Just be glad that they're not suing to ban the construction of new churches in America because that would offend the sensibilities of Muslims and homosexuals. But I'm sure they will do that soon enough.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 05:45:15 PM »
Just be glad that they're not suing to ban the construction of new churches in America because that would offend the sensibilities of Muslims and homosexuals. But I'm sure they will do that soon enough.

I can see things moving in that direction too, at least when it comes to right wing churches. Many 'churches' these days teach that liberalism is equivalent to Christianity, and are not really preaching from the Bible's moral teachings, so I don't think they would be targeted as quickly.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 07:52:11 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/aclu-sues-alaska-over-transgender-womans-drivers-license/

ACLU = freak show

One of the commenters brought up a separate issue but it was something I thought was interesting. What about prison situations? Should a self-identified male with female body parts be put in a men's prison where they will be raped without mercy, or should a self-identified female with male body parts be put in a prison and have to share a toilet, shower, etc. with female prisoners? I'd be interested in seeing those lawsuits! I wonder how quickly the pre-surgery 'transsexual man' aka a woman would change her tune and want to be put in the female prison instead! On the other hand I wonder how soon the women in the women's prison would beat the hell out of a male invading their space?  :::D
Problems, problems.... The world has become full of strange problems like this... There is no simple solution for something like this... If this creature was put in a men's jail it would be getting just what it was shopping for and the degenerate people in prison would be lining up to supply it... It would have to go to the female prison where it would just be abused but not in a sexual way... The female prisoners would just have to slaughter it and rid themselves of the inconvenience of having it around... Jails are not meant to be a nice place.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »
There are already quite a few Americans (generally the ACLU-types) who want to restrict speech criticizing Islam, homosexuality, and abortion. I predict we will start to see some laws like this here, at least at the local level, in the next few years.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »
Problems, problems.... The world has become full of strange problems like this... There is no simple solution for something like this... If this creature was put in a men's jail it would be getting just what it was shopping for and the degenerate people in prison would be lining up to supply it...

I don't think that's entirely fair, because I don't think it's good to wish for people to be hurt, and I don't think they are seeking to be raped. I wouldn't be happy with another person's pain like that. However I do think they would be in a lot of danger if they seek to be housed with their 'gender identity' rather than their real sex and they should take this into consideration before requesting such a thing.

It would have to go to the female prison where it would just be abused but not in a sexual way... The female prisoners would just have to slaughter it and rid themselves of the inconvenience of having it around... Jails are not meant to be a nice place.

I don't really wish for anybody to be killed unless they themselves committed a capital crime. I do think that this issue makes things needlessly complicated though.