Author Topic: Highlights of Glenn Becks speech to Christians united for Israel  (Read 533 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

http://www.israpundit.com/archives/38084

BTW i heard the reason Glenn Beck got fired from Fox is many Leftists Jews complained
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Highlights of Glenn Becks speech to Christians united for Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 03:48:32 PM »
I am not impressed at all with CUFI. They are basically the Christian AIPAC and they exist primarily to lobby Congress to send Israel even more heroin... erm, I meant to say aid dollars. We all know how this doesn't help Israel at all and makes her all the more vulnerable to international bullying. Whether or not CUFI's heart is in the right place doesn't matter. They are supposed to be fighting for the chosen people and the manner in which they are doing so is very counterproductive.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »
I am not impressed at all with CUFI. They are basically the Christian AIPAC and they exist primarily to lobby Congress to send Israel even more heroin... erm, I meant to say aid dollars. We all know how this doesn't help Israel at all and makes her all the more vulnerable to international bullying. Whether or not CUFI's heart is in the right place doesn't matter. They are supposed to be fighting for the chosen people and the manner in which they are doing so is very counterproductive.
Israel should not be vulnerable to international bullying, don't blame it on the financial aid Israel gets for them being weak and not standing up to the outside world.  Israel has to tell the world including the United States to but out of their business.
Israel is a very powerful country and the leaders have to get a set of you know whats to stand up to everyone.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:06:32 PM by jbeige »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »
The members of CUI are very supportive of Israel, more than almost any other group Ive seen.  However, Israel shouldn't rely on anyone, that goes without saying.  But its nice that they are changing people's hearts and minds in a positive way.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:14 AM »
The members of CUI are very supportive of Israel, more than almost any other group Ive seen.  However, Israel shouldn't rely on anyone, that goes without saying.  But its nice that they are changing people's hearts and minds in a positive way.

If the members of CUFI are very supportive of Israel, why did they have prune face speak at their conferences? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 01:41:02 AM »
If the members of CUFI are very supportive of Israel, why did they have prune face speak at their conferences? 

I agree, but they have been trying to come accross as non-partisan, so Prune-face epitomizes this.  I think its about time to drop the whole non-partisan charade, since lefties hate everything they are about.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
I agree, but they have been trying to come accross as non-partisan, so Prune-face epitomizes this.  I think its about time to drop the whole non-partisan charade, since lefties hate everything they are about.
No, it's because they are a bunch of establishment phonies. Ask Chaim. They are the Gentile AIPAC.