Author Topic: Dirt is already flying!  (Read 924 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Dirt is already flying!
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:44:16 PM »
The left-wing mainstream media has been flinging the dirt on Michelle Bachman this week. I have tried to ignore it because I expect that these scoundrels would attempt to dirty her image before the upcoming campaign.

But what is very interesting about this dirt is that they are claiming that Bachmans husband is gay. Isn't that so ironic that the left cries and screams if the right 'outs' a politician or his/her family but when it is convenient for them they are brutal. I don't think that her husband is gay, as this accusation is used often when trying to intimidate a right wing politician.

I think the left stinks like dog poo for the dirty politics it engages in. But they don't care about using the 'gay' pejorative whenever it suits them. I think that most liberal politicians are gay and yet I don't go around making such claims. I think that being gay is something to be ashamed of and definitely something to not be proud of. So it does not help that the left tries to tar Bachmans husband in this way. It makes me think that the ones making the accusations have some sexual identity problems of their own..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Dirt is already flying!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:46 PM »
http://newsone.com/nation/ggaynor/marcus-bachmann-gay-marriage/

Michele Bachmann and her husband Marcus have unrelentingly expressed their strong opposition to same-sex marriage and the gay lifestyle as a whole.

Now it seems the mudslinging is being reciprocated, as rumors of Marcus’ sexuality is steadily making its way to the forefront.

Jon Stewart and Jerry Seinfeld lampooned Bachmann’s effeminate manner and “center-square gay” voice. Even singer Cher said on her Twitter that her “gay-dar” was set off by Bachmann.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 12:52:59 AM »
If her migraines are anywhere near as debilatating as they seem to be, she cannot be president.  You cannot function optimally if you get frequent migraines.  It's very selfish of her to pursue the presidency if she has severe migraines.  She is at significantly higher risk for stroke and she should think less of her ego and more of the American people, not to mention her family

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 12:56:37 AM »
If her migraines are anywhere near as debilatating as they seem to be, she cannot be president.  You cannot function optimally if you get frequent migraines.  It's very selfish of her to pursue the presidency if she has severe migraines.  She is at significantly higher risk for stroke and she should think less of her ego and more of the American people, not to mention her family

I hear what you are saying but my point is more that the media fears her and is slinging some outrageous stuff these days. I believe Nixon would even blush...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 01:04:50 AM »
JTFE2,

Now that I think about it I should also mention that recently I have had a change of heart. I truly don't think that this election should be the 'year of the woman'. Until relatively recently I had been of the belief that the Republicans need to run a woman, and thus have a 'groundbreaking' candidate who would be the 1st woman president.

But now I realize that whoever is the next president will have to clean up the dirt which Obama has created. Obama has dug this country into a corner and our image around the world is as good as mud. There just might be a major war within the next eight years and I don't see a woman sending the right messages to the leaders of the enemies in Iran and Afghanistan.

I am sorry if my opinion is not 'politically correct'... But I think it should be mentioned.

PS: I should also say that I don't think a 'young woman' should be president because of her monthly issue...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 02:09:23 AM »
JTFE2,

Now that I think about it I should also mention that recently I have had a change of heart. I truly don't think that this election should be the 'year of the woman'. Until relatively recently I had been of the belief that the Republicans need to run a woman, and thus have a 'groundbreaking' candidate who would be the 1st woman president.

But now I realize that whoever is the next president will have to clean up the dirt which Obama has created. Obama has dug this country into a corner and our image around the world is as good as mud. There just might be a major war within the next eight years and I don't see a woman sending the right messages to the leaders of the enemies in Iran and Afghanistan.

I am sorry if my opinion is not 'politically correct'... But I think it should be mentioned.

PS: I should also say that I don't think a 'young woman' should be president because of her monthly issue...

I don't think she should run BECAUSE she is a woman.  I think she should run In spite of being a woman.  Conservative women tend to be a HUGE target for the leftist establishment so she has a target on her regardless of if she had a squeaky clean background, but in SPITE of this, she is the best person to clean up Obama's mess.  She is a Tea Party member, and Romney is a RINO.  In my mind, only a true fiscal conservative has the proper blueprint to stop the Obamapression.  Not to mention, she is far more supportive of Israel than Romney.