Author Topic: Rudolph Hess [Yemach Shemo Vezicho] has been exhumed and ashes scattered  (Read 976 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think this is good news, at least a step in the right direction. I firmly believe in the concept of Middah Keneged Middah {Measure for Measure} which says that the punishment of the wicked will fit the crime. Rudolph Hess, who was one of Hitlers {y's} deputies has been disinterred and his remains cremated and the ashes scattered on the ocean.

Now there is no longer any physical essence of this despicable animal. All the wicked should be consumed in the flame of Gehinnom so that there is no afterlife. This is what we mean when we say "Yemach Shemo Vezichro" that his name and his memory should be erased.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/21/hitler-deputys-bones-exhumed-to-prevent-neo-nazi-pilgrimages/

Yesterday morning, the bones of Rudolf Hess, Adolf Hitler's deputy, were exhumed from his grave in southern Germany. The bones were then cremated and scattered at sea, cemetery administrator Andreas Fabel told the Associated Press. This comes in response to the use of Hess' grave as a pilgrimage site for neo-Nazis.

Rudolf Hess was once third in command of the Nazi regime, behind Hermann Goring and Hitler himself. A close confidant of Hitler's starting in the 1920's, Hess transcribed and edited a large portion of Hitler's dictation for Mein Kampf. In 1941, Hess flew alone and landed with a parachute in Scotland, allegedly to discuss peace terms in an unauthorized mission that Hitler denounced. Instead, he was imprisoned by the British for the rest of the war. He was later tried at the Nuremberg war crimes trials, where he was convicted of crimes against peace, though cleared of war crimes and crimes against humanity. He was sentenced to life in prison at the Spandau prison in Berlin. From 1966 onwards he was the only prisoner at the jail and in 1987, at age 93, he killed himself.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
It's better if he has an afterlife, being tormented forever in hell. That's where I think he is.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have noticed that a lot of nazi's of the name Rudolph for some reason such as Eric Rudolph. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's better if he has an afterlife, being tormented forever in hell. That's where I think he is.

Well there is debate, from a Jewish perspective, whether the absolutely wicked are better off being completely destroyed. In general, for the average wicked person, punishment in gehinnom can last up to 12 months.

See : http://www.torah.org/qanda/seequanda.php?id=680

What is Gehinnom?

Gehinnom is the name given to Hell in the Rabbinic literature. The name was borrowed from that of a real valley (see Joshua 15:2,8 and 18:16; 2 Kings 23:10; 2 Chron.28:3 and 33:6; Jeremiah 7:31-32 and 19:2,6; Nehemiah 11:30) where burnings took place. See also Isaiah 30:33; Jeremiah 19:11-13; Job 17:6. Punishment in Gehinnom lasts only for up to 12 months, except for certain major sinners. Isaiah 66:24 must be referring to it when he speaks of the fire that is not extinguished.

But there are some who talk of 'eternal gehinnom' such as: http://www.sichosinenglish.org/books/to-live-and-live-again/06.htm

As an alternative solution: One of the sources for the concept of everlasting retribution for the worst of the wicked is the Talmudic statement[180] that certain non-believers, informers and others "will descend to Gehinnom and be prosecuted for endless generations...; Gehinnom will eventually come to an end but [their punishment] shall not." According to the simple and classical interpretation of this teaching, though Gehinnom is only a means of correction for the soul, and at some future time it will no longer be needed, these sinners will nevertheless continue to suffer.

The respective authors of Asarah Maamaros[181] and Emek HaMelech[182] interpret otherwise: Gehinnom, which is a negative force, will come to an end, and these souls will eventually be reaccepted and purified.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There's no question in my mind that a Nazi like Hess would get the eternal version of hell, not the temporary one!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
There's no question in my mind that a Nazi like Hess would get the eternal version of hell, not the temporary one!
+1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I have noticed that a lot of nazi's of the name Rudolph for some reason such as Eric Rudolph. 
I know alot of Jews that have that name also
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Does Hess Gas has anything to do with this group?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774