Poll

How should find the satanists deeds of muhaMADANS

0 (0%)
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 20, 2011, 03:29:08 PM

Author Topic: active on youtube  (Read 853 times)

Offline INTHENAMEOFAIRAN/MinaZadmehr

• New JTFer
active on youtube
« on: July 20, 2011, 03:29:08 PM »
I dont know if any of you remember me from youtube/Internet...i asked once but Jashua4international said is nothing 2 worry about.muzzies will not
find me...but they did becouse of the correption of thoes morrons in this country/scandinavia.

They spred alot of lies,that i'm gonna kill muzzies in the name of "ahuramazda"?!!!! all muhammadans satanists words they changed allah and put it

in the paper...they made allllllllllllllllllll faked and false NAKED pictures of me.They found me since 20100326..or should i say that they were iIN ACTION

since 20100326 but earlier 2009 my guess is in may 2009 after the link from saudi.

Here is my question:HOW CAN I FIND the stuff and evidence that im looking 4?
How should i surch!?

My way so far does NOT work..and morrons try to support and help them,ISTEAD 4 ME!!

Some how...becouse of my words...i could "free" from their attack on my own way..NOT THANKS TO THOES PATHETICS CORRUPTED SHITS,i could

influe their youth but now is over,couse all thoes EVIL DEEDS they did so i dont have any damn sympathi by thoes satanworshipers.

Recently they tryck a carycature of Zarathushtra and put it in paper....It seems thanks to the correptud [censored] they can do anything they

want,2!

I actually dont care,i think people dont show me...2 protect me...BUT THIS IS NOT MY DAMN PICTURES..ALL ARE FAKED/PICTURES/VIDEOS.

None is my own action..even is my own body...they did it by fotoshop...They still doing in UMMAHS TOWN/Malmo.

But i cant do anything untill i have all thoes satanists deeds in my hand 2 stop them and the damn whole world...can see how EVIL satanworshipers muhamadans are!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN ANY OF YOU HELP ME 4 THOES EVEIL DEEDS OF SATANWORSHIPERS?!!!
So long no one give it to me....they will continue 2 do it and the same time put fear,terror in the land...I bet you heard the news in 201009?!!!!

Then [censored] took a handicap swedish/who had nothing with the shooting 2 do,lol!
A corrupted nazist who help them inside!

I call it 4 OKTOBER-PLAN!

They try 2 do it,even in denmark...This is a long history...but is nothing i can do,if some one can help me..what i'm looking for!!

So.please.some one who can give all thoes EVIDENCE to me or tell me how to find in a area/scandiarabia/when correption is same as the air the

breath!!!

And who will pay? The morrons/THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHO WILL SUFFER WHEN PISSLAM TAKE OVER COMPLETE!

HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND I'LL BE GRATFUL FOR ANSWER!

I wish i could draw so i could draw psychopat sadist muhaMAD!But i have to keep to other one which is much easier 4 me..burn the damn quran!
The book of SATAN!
Thank you and have a good life!
PS:Help me how to surch,thanks
MinaZDMHR

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: active on youtube
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
Huh? What are you smoking?

PS: Did you ever learn to write or speak English? I can hardly understand what you are trying to say? Also the poll question makes no sense at all..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:43:29 PM »
Im sorry if my response was rude... But could you please try to explain exactly what you are trying to say...

From what I understand you believe that there are muslims after you. But what is it that you think JTF can do?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 04:08:30 PM »
me thinks olltray...

Please refrain from using swear and dirty words...Consider it a warning.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 07:04:38 AM »
Yes i think it is a real person who left Iran and who hates the ayatolahs                                   http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,33157.msg337434.html#msg337434
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 09:15:45 AM »
I voted  31  LOL

Offline INTHENAMEOFAIRAN/MinaZadmehr

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
Im sorry if my response was rude... But could you please try to explain exactly what you are trying to say...

From what I understand you believe that there are muslims after you. But what is it that you think JTF can do?

Well.I take it slowly.Is becouse is a long history. I'm looking for tips how to find thoes evil deeds the satanists muhammadans did! Here in scandinavia!
They hacked me and with correpted politicians they found me and took my damn pictures by fotoshop made me nude. and plenty other stuff and they protend is my TRULY picture.

So far i cant reach thoes pictures,couse they hide and spread them cross scandinavia/and they have their own website they doing it!
There are 25miljons muzzies in europe who does thoes stuff!

My question is if anyone knows how to find them!
Alot of jews live in this town malmo/sweden..Can anyone of you contact them so they help me!?

They saw it and they will know exactly what i'm talking about!
All thoes faked pictures of me,terrorising and harress me to convert to their damn [censored] satanist system,pisslam!

They just want to show pisslam is supermacy...and all of them are thoes muzlimz from arabs and somalia world..so has NOTHING with ayatullah to do as some one here said!

All thoes terrorising me with spread lies.hate and fear and terror are their orgin arabs/somalia!

Is just so frustrading when they can buy [censored] and do anything they want to and they are NOT in their country.I live here but they acting
anything they want just like their home!

So tips how to find this links(their own website) or if anyone know any jew in sweden/denmark couse they all know what's going on!

I'm looking this website who everyone they find/by hacking system they spread false(faked) nude pictures of the person and harresting thoes anti-pisslam when they find them!

So maybe this time is better to undrestand?!!
Is "tips" how to find or anyone who knows any jew in denmark/sweden who can help me!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 02:59:33 PM »
Well.I take it slowly.Is becouse is a long history. I'm looking for tips how to find thoes evil deeds the satanists muhammadans did! Here in scandinavia!
They hacked me and with correpted politicians they found me and took my damn pictures by fotoshop made me nude. and plenty other stuff and they protend is my TRULY picture.

So far i cant reach thoes pictures,couse they hide and spread them cross scandinavia/and they have their own website they doing it!
There are 25miljons muzzies in europe who does thoes stuff!

My question is if anyone knows how to find them!
Alot of jews live in this town malmo/sweden..Can anyone of you contact them so they help me!?

They saw it and they will know exactly what i'm talking about!
All thoes faked pictures of me,terrorising and harress me to convert to their damn drek satanist system,pisslam!

They just want to show pisslam is supermacy...and all of them are thoes muzlimz from arabs and somalia world..so has NOTHING with ayatullah to do as some one here said!

All thoes terrorising me with spread lies.hate and fear and terror are their orgin arabs/somalia!

Is just so frustrading when they can buy morons and do anything they want to and they are NOT in their country.I live here but they acting
anything they want just like their home!

So tips how to find this links(their own website) or if anyone know any jew in sweden/denmark couse they all know what's going on!

I'm looking this website who everyone they find/by hacking system they spread false(faked) nude pictures of the person and harresting thoes anti-pisslam when they find them!

So maybe this time is better to undrestand?!!
Is "tips" how to find or anyone who knows any jew in denmark/sweden who can help me!

Pardon me guys...I"m going to write a little farsi in here.

Man nefeemaman chee shod. Chee Meegee? Shomah kee hastee?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 03:31:24 PM »
Ummm...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »
She sent me a personal message in farsi that I can basically understand what took place. Let me paraphrase for you guys and perhaps somebody here knows what to do: 

She is an Iranian from Denmark who is actively anti Islam and I believe converted to Zorastrian which is the original religion of Iran.  From what I understood she had a lot of anti-Islam videos on youtube and somebody took a picture of her and photoshopped her being naked and doing all types of other sexual things (much like what some have done to Chaim and use photoshop make it look like he was a child molester).

She is wondering if anyone knows a Jewish Iranian in Denmark that can help her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »
She sent me a personal message in farsi that I can basically understand what took place. Let me paraphrase for you guys and perhaps somebody here knows what to do: 

She is an Iranian from Denmark who is actively anti Islam and I believe converted to Zorastrian which is the original religion of Iran.  From what I understood she had a lot of anti-Islam videos on youtube and somebody took a picture of her and photoshopped her being naked and doing all types of other sexual things (much like what some have done to Chaim and use photoshop make it look like he was a child molester).

She is wondering if anyone knows a Jewish Iranian in Denmark that can help her.
I don't know a Jewish Persian in Denmark or a Jewish Polish ,Russian ,Iraqi,German or any Jew in Denmark if i did i would like to help her.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »
I don't know a Jewish Persian in Denmark or a Jewish Polish ,Russian ,Iraqi,German or any Jew in Denmark if i did i would like to help her.

I wasn't sure how widespread those photos were or what situation she was in or how famous she is with her activism.  It would be good to find out who did this to her. I saw something about 4-international up there...but in that part I don't understand what she is trying to say.