Author Topic: Is this true?  (Read 696 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Is this true?
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:24:31 PM »
I noticed on server 155 on the Evony game that there were a lot of cities with Muslim names on them. Like "Mohammed" or "Walid", that kind of thing. I asked some of my alliance members about why there were so many Muslims on the server and nobody seemed to know.

Later on I was complaining that there were too many inactive players and they were taking up spaces on the world map and it takes at least a month for Evony to clear those accounts. Another player told me that the mail conversations on that game are less easily traceable than regular e-mail and that's probably why a lot of people are using it that don't actually play and create inactive cities.

The messages apparently self-delete after a few days but I'm not sure if they are stored anywhere else for a certain period of time. So I was wondering if it's possible for a game like that to be used as a messaging system for Muslim terrorists to communicate with each other, and avoid being tracked.

They create accounts on the game (it's free) and can immediate access the in-game e-mail, which self-deletes. Most if not all of these Muslim-named in-game towns were cleared around my in-game city for being inactive. So what I think is they create the accounts, use the mail function, then abandon that account and possibly create a new one on the same or a different server to send more messages.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is this true?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
I don't know but if I were a muslim terrorist I wouldn't want to use mail servers that are based in infidel soil.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »
Those 'players' may be bot-accounts, or accounts specifically for spamming.  Just a hunch.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
Muslamic names must be for some not good purposes, which we are yet to know.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 08:08:00 PM »
The game is based in China from what I heard.