Author Topic: QuranBacteria Samir Kuntar badly injured in Lebanon  (Read 638 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
QuranBacteria Samir Kuntar badly injured in Lebanon
« on: July 30, 2011, 06:54:19 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:                                     http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4101980,00.html    

This is who the Norwegian Ambassador sympathizes with someone who strangles a 4yr old girl and smashes an infant girls head on a rock.Sorry no sympathy for Norway.

Samir Kuntar in Lebanon Photo: AFP
   Samir Kuntar in Lebanon Photo: AFP

Report: Samir Kuntar injured in Beirut

Lebanese website cites residents of Hezbollah stronghold who say arch-terrorist was hurt by blast

Roee Nahmias
Published:    07.30.11, 13:25 / Israel News

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

The website 'Lebanon Files' reported Saturday that residents of a Hezbollah stronghold in southern Beirut say Samir Kuntar, a terrorist released by Israel three years ago, was injured in a blast in one of the buildings.

The marginal website has conceded that the report could not be conformed and is based on rumors in the suburb of Dahiya.

Receive Ynetnews updates directly to your desktop

In addition, the report cites witnesses as saying that a dead body has been found on location. A Hezbollah source told the site that the blast was a gas tank explosion.

According to the Lebanese paper al-Nahar, the explosion occurred Friday evening in southern Beirut. Sources told the paper it was not a result of a gas tank explosion but rather "an explosive device or hand grenade".

Hezbollah was quick to close off the area, the report adds. The blast apparently occurred on the tenth floor of a building near the group's central mosque.

Police forces have been kept out of the area by armed Hezbollah guards, but the paper learned that one person was killed in the explosion.

The paper's sources, however, rejected the notion that the location was being used for weapons storage, and said it was more likely an explosive device or hand grenade "went off by accident". Hezbollah remains silent on the matter.

Samir Kuntar was part of a cell of four terrorists that entered Israel on April 22, 1979. They came to a Nahariya beach and fired on a police cruiser, killing Eliyahu Shahar.

Advertisement   

Afterwards they broke into the home of Danny and Smadar Haran, kidnapping Danny and his 4-year old daughter, Einat, while Smadar and another daughter, Yael, hid.

The terrorists took the Harans back to the beach, where clashes ensued with police and IDF soldiers. Two terrorists were killed, but Kuntar succeeded in murdering Danny and Einat before he was arrested. Yael Haran choked to death while Smadar attempted to keep her quiet, so as not to be caught as well.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: QuranBacteria Samir Kuntar badly injured in Lebanon
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 04:04:33 PM »
This is the creature that 70% of Israel supported freeing three years ago. If G-d doesn't judge Israelis for that, he will owe Sdom and Amorah an apology.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
This is the creature that 70% of Israel supported freeing three years ago. If G-d doesn't judge Israelis for that, he will owe Sdom and Amorah an apology.
If God gave you the choice he gave Moses, I think you would chose the other option than Moses. But not to worry, God would never make you such an offer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 04:11:07 PM »
Are you trying to make an excuse for such evil?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 04:58:17 PM »
Kuntar should have been gutted from his groin to his throat and hung from a bridge somewhere. He is an unrepentant murderer and a quintessential muslim savage. Anyone who favored freeing him is an evil beast.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 05:52:33 PM »
Are you trying to make an excuse for such evil?
In a sense I am. I don't justify this of course, though I don't think you are right to blame 70% of the public for this- even if there was a reliable poll, the deciesion was taken by Ehud Olmert and he is responsible.

But more to the point I was trying to make- I think you are very quick to ask from god to punish entire populations, especially it seems when it comes to Israel. So I honestly think if you had been in Moses sandals and God offered you to eliminate all the Israelites and start the nation from one family again you would accept the offer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »
In a sense I am. I don't justify this of course, though I don't think you are right to blame 70% of the public for this- even if there was a reliable poll, the deciesion was taken by Ehud Olmert and he is responsible.
What happened when evil, satanic Arab Nazi leaders did things that their evil, satanic Nazi public disagreed with? There were bloody uprisings. I am not saying Israeli Jews should turn to mob butchery but they certainly can forcefully resist if they want to. Look at how many Israeli Bolsheviks came out in force to protest Operation Cast Lead. Look at the Histadrut's massive and crippling strikes.

But more to the point I was trying to make- I think you are very quick to ask from G-d to punish entire populations, especially it seems when it comes to Israel.
Did you listen to a recent Ask JTF where I said that G-d needs to do more to judge California? I am a Californian.

So I honestly think if you had been in Moses sandals and G-d offered you to eliminate all the Israelites and start the nation from one family again you would accept the offer.
Umm, no. But you are entitled to your opinion. I do however feel that supporting the release of a man who raped a little girl on the beach in front of her father, smashed her head in with a rifle butt, and then shot her father dead is evil on a scale at least comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah.
[/quote]

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 04:42:59 AM »
What happened when evil, satanic Arab Nazi leaders did things that their evil, satanic Nazi public disagreed with? There were bloody uprisings. I am not saying Israeli Jews should turn to mob butchery but they certainly can forcefully resist if they want to. Look at how many Israeli Bolsheviks came out in force to protest Operation Cast Lead. Look at the Histadrut's massive and crippling strikes.
It is not the sort of event that one can realistically hope to thwart with mass protest.
Did you listen to a recent Ask JTF where I said that G-d needs to do more to judge California? I am a Californian.
Okay I accept your correction on this point. I didn't remember what you said on last ask JTF. What I was thinking of is that you wrote about the Norwegians. Are they any better than Californians ?
Umm, no. But you are entitled to your opinion. I do however feel that supporting the release of a man who raped a little girl on the beach in front of her father, smashed her head in with a rifle butt, and then shot her father dead is evil on a scale at least comparable to Sodom and Gomorrah.
The release of Quntar along with with hundreds of other terrorists is evil and satanic to that I agree.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »
Zelhar,

I believe that all evil nations and bodies need to be judged for their sins. The degree of the judgment depends on how much and how many of the people are going along with the evil. Of course I think Norway is evil to the core and deserves nothing but the worst (albeit I do know of a righteous evangelical Zionist lady there that I hope would get spared). I don't think that my own California is that far behind and of course there are some entire continents (i.e. Africa and the Middle East) that are pretty much beyond hope. Israel is of course not in that same category but I hold G-d's Chosen People to a higher standard than I would Saudis or Congolese by virtue of their being such. I really don't care if 70% of Israelis are willfully evil or merely they are being mindless, brainwashed lemmings (and of course, the truth is that they are a mixture of both of those things)--the bottom line is that supporting the release of terrorist mass murderers and the ethnic cleansing of your brothers and sisters is evil to the core, period.

Now please read my Ask JTF questions for next week, too.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
YimachShemoToWeiner,

I read your questions. I respect your opinion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 05:13:04 PM »
Thank you.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »
I think there should be a death penalty for all rapists.  >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,